More Importantly: The REAL REASON they don't play Elvis on the Radio anymore?

RedZone

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Nah im talking about Elvis.

The King of Rock & Roll, Elvis Presley, was a pedophile and had girlfriends as young as 14 years old when he was on tour at the age of 22.

and girls married at the age of 13 at one time and it really wasn't all that long ago .. what's the point? different times different standards. Loretta Lynn married at 15 to a 21 year old and that was 1948 and no one thought too much about it. In the 50's it was not uncommon for high school girls 14 or 15 to date older men in their early 20's depending on what part of the country you lived in. Hell the were a few girls in my high school who dated guys in their early 20's and that was the 80's.. just different nowadays with high school kids being treated like they are little babies. I am willing to bet there are still high school girls dating older guys in their early 20's

54 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

and girls married at the age of 13 at one time and it really wasn't all that long ago .. what's the point? different times different standards. Loretta Lynn married at 15 to a 21 year old and that was 1948 and no one thought too much about it. In the 50's it was not uncommon for high school girls 14 or 15 to date older men in their early 20's depending on what part of the country you lived in. Hell the were a few girls in my high school who dated guys in their early 20's and that was the 80's.. just different nowadays with high school kids being treated like they are little babies. I am willing to bet there are still high school girls dating older guys in their early 20's

Still bad in my book especially in his position he had women of all ages that wanted him and he chose the kids. Elvis stuff is worse though he was a full blown freak. From spying on people having sex to bragging about grooming the little girls.