BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

Gawd.   Now this story has gone national.  Even NBC, CNN, and ESPN are on it.   This looks worse than the Bishop Sycamore thing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/high-school-football-hazing-led-brain-damage-according-suit-powerhouse-rcna6641

Hey, I'm gonna enjoy my turkey today and the kids will be ready to play ball tomorrow.

#GoFox

#DillyDilly

39 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I mean the Times and Plaschke went after MD hard as well 

True however Plaschke was writing his opinion based on the ‘investigative’ Register report. He was not the one writing things that investigators were unable to substantiate and even caused the DA to go on record to set some of story straight.

• Like 1

Whether or not the DA chose to press the issue in court or not is kind of immaterial. The DA probably also shouldn't be arguing about a story in the media where the media read the lawsuit and viewed the film and came out with their own take away. 

Is he a Mater Dei or some other Trinity League alumni outside of Servite?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Man, this cover-up here is one for the ages......a lot of money changing hands, I suppose.

You should suppose nothing because you know nothing. You’re the same bum that claimed the mayor of New Orleans went with you to look at office spaces for a high school tv channel that will never happen. You will go to any length to spread your lies. 

7 minutes ago, MCJoeSpeed said:

In another shocking situation the media was completely wrong. Again.

http://orangecountyda.org/civica/press/display.asp?layout=15&Entry=6198

Where did the media release a story saying the DA was wrong not to prosecute? 

Maybe I've missed something. 

The media simply takes the words of the head injured kids lawsuit and compares it to the video evidence and thus came up with a reasonable assertion that it was a hazing type incident. Multiple reasons to believe that to be true honestly. The head injured kid says it was. The other kids in the locker room acted like it was a pretty normal occurence due to their apparent lack of interest and etc. 

If the media reporting has said something outside of that, I must have missed it. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Where did the media release a story saying the DA was wrong not to prosecute? 

Maybe I've missed something. 

The media simply takes the words of the head injured kids lawsuit and compares it to the vidwo evidence and thus cane up wit a reasonable assertion that it was a hazing type incident. Multiple reasons to believe that to be true honestly. The head injured kid says it was. The other kids in the locker room acted like it was a pretty normal ovcurence due to their apparent lack of interest and etc. 

If the media reporting has said something outside of that, I must have missed it. 

The kid with “lifelong traumatic brain injuries” competed in high school sports this year. The incident should’ve never happened. I’m not excusing that behavior, actually really pisses me off, but to think every allegation is true is also wrong. 

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You will go to any length to spread your lies

All I know is there is a kid with a busted up face and brain.......and, there's video proof and doctor's reports of said ritual injuries........is that a lie?

You want so desperately to believe it's all one big lie and will float down the money train till it vanishes......why?> you are hurricanewendy, head mater dei cheerleader and head mater dei picture poster!

• Thanks 1