BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Let's be honest, nothing will come from this. Too much money and power over there. Just weather the storm until the season starts and people will eventually forget. Sad because nearly any other program would be toast. 

I Agree with you here…. While that Testimony is pretty damaging, the real Smoking Gun that will Cost Rollo his job is some other former players coming forward confirming the whole “Bodies” Hazing Ritual….

And that just hasn’t happened here…. So at this point it will be settled with NDA’s and everyone will move on… They really have nothing on MD other then MD not getting the kid help quickly enough after a fight between 2 kids and then covering it up…

That’s a travesty… But after thinking about it, not enough to prove any kind of Hazing or Criminal activity that would Cost Rollo his job….

Personally…. I would want Rollo Or Any other Coach Fired over this, but it’s not my call…. 🤣

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Hard to spin a sworn deposition unless mater dei just comes out and calls the woman a complete liar.......

If mater dei calls the woman a liar there's another lawsuit waiting to happen.

At this point Lawsuit High (aka mater dei) can  NOT afford another lawsuit. 

Their best course of action right now  is to admit failure and accept punishment..... whatever that might be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

They really have nothing on MD other then MD not getting the kid help quickly enough after a fight between 2 kids and then covering it up…

What if the kid had died from the fight....a fight no one knows anything about.

They just fought for the fun of it, I guess.

Big dude wars with Little dude..

mater dei is guilty and it's time people here recognize and accept that fact.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

What if the kid had died from the fight....a fight no one knows anything about.

They just fought for the fun of it, I guess.

Big dude wars with Little dude..

mater dei is guilty and it's time people here recognize and accept that fact.

I am in agreement with you that MD should Face Punishment for not getting the kid medical help right away….. That is Child Endangerment and this testimony by the former AD is going to bury MD on that end….

But this is no different then 2 idiot kids getting into a fight at school…. When this happens, kids get suspended, and whatever…. 

MD will settle this case and it will be all Blamed on the Vice Principal because that person is the one who told the Trainer not to get the kid medical help…. All Rollo and everyone else did was cover it up in the media which I don’t think is a punishable crime….

Settlement, Blame The Vice Principle and maybe Dicipline them but Nothing happens to Rollo or anyone else….

Unless it comes out that “Bodies” is a regular thing at MD, I just don’t see how this affects Rollo unless he was involved in denying the kid medical help…. That would be Child Endangerment and he should be fired immediately if that was the case….

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

But this is no different then 2 idiot kids getting into a fight at school…. When this happens, kids get suspended, and whatever…. 

There's a reason most kids fight....girls, alcohol involved, jealousy, just don't like each other....whatever.

Do you know the reasons why these kids would fight in the locker room in front of cameras and why the great cover up?

I want someone to tell me why they fought in the first place. There has to be a reason.

39 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

If that’s what happened at Mater Dei then it only proves that Rollo and Rush are on the same douche level. Rush is at the bottom, you can only catch up but not pass him on the douche meter.

Both of them are too big for their pants and both feel like they RUN LIFE.

Once again, sadly, predictably, it is clear that Rollinson, Mater Dei and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Orange just don’t have time to do the right thing.

The hazing incident ended as awfully as it began, as Mater Dei seemed to eventually blame the injured student, allegedly attempting to block him from playing football for another school.

Waters testified that after she had filled out all the California Interscholastic Federation paperwork shortly after the fight, she was scolded for approving his transfer.

“They were very upset that I hadn’t brought to their attention that this transfer had come through because there was disciplinary action against the student and I filled out the paperwork wrong and they had to go into CIF and change it because people just don’t leave Mater Dei that easy,” she testified.