BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

If these allegations are true this is bad, real bad. The Trinity League is having a bad year with off the field antics. The kid has a brain injury?! Buckle up MD. If this story gets steam and goes national Rollo might be gone… 

Concussion. Not minimizing ANYTHING. Just relaying that fact. If he is gone then it’s fine. Hold everybody accountable. One things for sure is that allegations are not undeniable truths. MD will be just fine. If Rollo goes there will be plenty of viable candidates dying to take over. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlayTheGame said:

@HurricaneNick still didn't answer my question. You said he's still a member of the team but the journalist said he's playing and will play against Servite. So is he lying? 

I’ve already answered your question. The journalist never said he was playing against servite. He is a member of the team and was suspended from school during the last school year when the incident took place. Not very hard to understand. 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Concussion. Not minimizing ANYTHING. Just relaying that fact. If he is gone then it’s fine. Hold everybody accountable. One things for sure is that allegations are not undeniable truths. MD will be just fine. If Rollo goes there will be plenty of viable candidates dying to take over. 

Really wish the article would have said concussion if that’s the case.  “Brain injury” is not something to play around with. 

Just now, The Colonel said:

The trainer Anderson will now lawyer up and will rat on on the MD administration who told him not to call for medical assistance. 

^ That’s if that is even true. I have a very hard time believing a kid bleeding from the face would be denied medical assistance. They call the paramedics for any and everything. If anyone directed the trainer not to call for medical assistance they need to be canned immediately. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’ve already answered your question. The journalist never said he was playing against servite. He is a member of the team and was suspended from school during the last school year when the incident took place. Not very hard to understand. 

The other student, Player 2, continues to play for an undefeated Monarchs team and plays Servite

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

^ That’s if that is even true. I have a very hard time believing a kid bleeding from the face would be denied medical assistance. They call the paramedics for any and everything. If anyone directed the trainer not to call for medical assistance they need to be canned immediately. 

I hope it’s not true but the fact that Rollo and MD staff refused to speak with police about it for months is not a good look. Someone was covering their collective azzes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear members,

Even though there is a rumor that Off coordinator Dave Money is no longer associated with the program, by no means should anyone speculate that this may me Rollo and Eric Johnson (D coordinator) last game as well

Thank you in advance for  your cooperation.

- The Comish 

This has been well known for weeks punk bitch Sam. If you knew anything about the TL you’d know the reason why. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PlayTheGame said:

Personally, from what I've seen it's these poor public schools that get punk'd and fined, not these loaded private schools.

Public schools are held accountable to a public tax payer base, and thus the action is often more swift and certain. 

Privates seem to have different bases to be accountable to. Donors and alumni, and perhaps the church. 

• Like 1

• The Stache changed the title to BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal
36 minutes ago, The Stache said:

You know.  This story should not be subject to scrutiny by the public who don't understand our program.  Gawd I hope this doesn't distract our kids for the game on Friday.

That’s exactly what the police say about beating the shit outa some guy for running a stop sign. Got to be a open book!

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m still actively involved with the program and have a great understanding of what goes on within the program. The culture is solid. Two kids were horsing around in the locker room and it got out of hand. If Rollo gets canned over this then that’s how it goes. I’m more concerned with the claim of an administrator telling the trainer not to contact the paramedics. Just have a hard time believing that. They call the paramedics when a kid falls down and rolls their ankle. If a kids nose was broken and he was bleeding from his face the paramedics would immediately be called. Just don’t see any way around that. However, if that claim is true there needs to be major turnover. We just have to see how it plays out. THERE HAS TO BE ACCOUNTABILITY. Period. 

Nick don't let anyone tell you what goes on at Mater Dei . You are around the program 24/7 you know what happens most of these posters have no clue just read what is on the internet and take if as the truth. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1