BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

If they prosecute someone from MD for molesting 100 boys then you could compare them to Penn State. Until then your just being an insensitive asshole to the young boys who had to endure such atrocities. Try to be better!!!

Are you being facetious?

1 hour ago, Norcalnut said:

No! My daughter was a victim of rape in high school. I don’t joke about that shit unless the perpetrators are on the receiving end.

Then you should be aware that lots of people from Mater Dei have been prosecuted for molesting young boys. And must they be prosecuted? Because many weren’t.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, res ipsa loquitur said:

Hi All, 

It's been real, but, as my family member has agreed to join the MD administration, I will no longer be posting to this message board.

Best,

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Somewhere the bandwidth Gods are rejoicing this decision. 🎉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, res ipsa loquitur said:

Hi All, 

It's been real, but, as my family member has agreed to join the MD administration, I will no longer be posting to this message board.

Best,

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Hopefully they take a tact better for the kids and student athletes at Mater Dei than did you here on this board. 

Good luck and God speed. 

8 hours ago, res ipsa loquitur said:

Hi All, 

Best,

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Only been on the board for a short time but appreciated your views and posts.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, res ipsa loquitur said:

Hi All, 

Best,

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Don't tell us it's a security role, please.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

A lot of similarities between these two. 

95B7F7BD-3C9A-446D-B7EE-5B11A08597DC.jpeg

BA990039-B34E-446A-95F3-E1DBAD125DE2.jpeg

There's no doubt Joe spent a lot of time in total denial.

The other guy appears to be headed in that direction also.

He clearly wants nothing to do with any of it and thinks he's above it.

Most institutions would halt football operations until they can at least try to guarantee player safety but not mater dump. They'll just practice like nothing happened and if it happens again they'll just wash rinse and repeat. 

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Most institutions would halt football operations until they can at least try to guarantee player safety but not mater dump. They'll just practice like nothing happened and if it happens again they'll just wash rinse and repeat. 

This seems like a statement that needs to be backed up. 

I think finding incidents of hazing/etc. is not difficult.  I'm not aware of anyone suspending the sports operations, but could be wrong.  I know the Midland Christian baseball team kept going and lost yesterday in the playoffs.

It's a tough situation to be in for the mater dei fanboys, for sure....most have gone MIA here for various reasons.

I get all the rah, rah, rah stuff and all the be true to your school stuff, but it's looking more and more like the head football coach at mater dei is 99% of your problems.

Sooner or later he's going to have to make time to deal with the shit that he currently has no time to deal with.....or be gone!

There have been numerous administrative changes at mater dei through the years, it's probably time for another one....30 years or no 30 years the locker room is his and only his....not the President's, not the AD's, not the Janitor's, not the Security Detail's....his!

• Like 1

LSU fired Coach O after he put together one of the greatest college football teams in the history of the game. Might have been the greatest, it's debatable.

You know the story.

Point. mater dei is not greater than LSU. They might think they are.

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

LSU fired Coach O after he put together one of the greatest college football teams in the history of the game. Might have been the greatest, it's debatable.

You know the story.

Point. mater dei is not greater than LSU. They might think they are.

They definitely think they are.

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's a tough situation to be in for the mater dei fanboys, for sure....most have gone MIA here for various reasons.

I get all the rah, rah, rah stuff and all the be true to your school stuff, but it's looking more and more like the head football coach at mater dei is 99% of your problems.

Sooner or later he's going to have to make time to deal with the shit that he currently has no time to deal with.....or be gone!

There have been numerous administrative changes at mater dei through the years, it's probably time for another one....30 years or no 30 years the locker room is his and only his....not the President's, not the AD's, not the Janitor's, not the Security Detail's....his!

At team that knows what its like to be at the very bottom in athletics and know what its like to be at the top. They'll do anything to stay their including ignoring all of this mess. There are some teams in north Ga that will do the same all for the sake of winning championships. 

On 5/7/2022 at 8:30 PM, RedZone said:

No Judge in America is going to let you make a mockery out of the Court on a simple fact question.

Not in Louisiana anyways.

You're so out of your league, jackass.  Watching res make a fool of you has been so entertaining.  Guess that responsibility falls back to the rest of us now! 

On 5/8/2022 at 3:15 AM, res ipsa loquitur said:

It's worth noting that, while plaintiff's strongest evidence has been made public through strategic leaks to specific media sources, the evidence in this case is "sealed" by default as it involves a minor. In other words, it's safe to assume that there is additional strong evidence on MD's side that is not public yet (though the judge saw much of it before this ruling).

Next month, MD's motion to compel and for sanctions against plaintiff--who raised completely baseless arguments for redacting much of his texts and emails from around the time of the incident--will come up for hearing. I've been two for two in my legal predictions so far. And I further predict that next month, MD will win to the extent that plaintiff will have to reveal what is in those redacted text messages. Regarding sanctions, judges are generally reluctant to award monetary sanctions unless one repeatedly violates a court's rulings; however, given plaintiff's brazen behavior so far to withhold evidence and mislead the general public, I would also not be shocked if plaintiff and/or his attorneys are forced to pay MD's attorneys fees regarding next month's motion.

So, in short, MD resoundingly defeated the hazing claim (and all others it sought to dismiss), and MD is now on the cusp of possibly getting paid by plaintiff.

Hell yes.  Reid's, Plaschke's and Sondy's heads would explode!  Damn bastards.

3 hours ago, MD87 said:

You're so out of your league, jackass.  Watching res make a fool of you has been so entertaining.  Guess that responsibility falls back to the rest of us now! 

I didn't have to resign from this forum because a family member got a job at mater dei...... so there's that.

...mater dei just seems to be bad news on every front.

Maybe one of your family members can get a job at mater dei soon. 😂