BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

12 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Par for the course. It’s clickbait because it has nothing to do with his representation of any MD players. 

It’s actually becoming comical at this point. The article states that the reason he was disbarred was entirely unrelated to the Mater Dei cases, yet they slap a picture of the front of the school at the top of the article. It’s almost like they know what the internet dorks will fall for. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

It’s actually becoming comical at this point. The article states that the reason he was disbarred was entirely unrelated to the Mater Dei cases, yet they slap a picture of the front of the school at the top of the article. It’s almost like they know what the internet dorks will fall for. 

Lol so true. The story by itself is not interesting so they put a picture of the MD campus and run a misleading headline since the story is unrelated to MD.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Article is behind a paywall and I'm not as familiar with the people involved in the case.  is he part of the group making accusations against MD or defending the school?

In either case, I'd think it's not a great look to have your attorney disbarred regardless of the relation of the issues to the case at hand or not. 

6 minutes ago, pied said:

Article is behind a paywall and I'm not as familiar with the people involved in the case.  is he part of the group making accusations against MD or defending the school?

In either case, I'd think it's not a great look to have your attorney disbarred regardless of the relation of the issues to the case at hand or not. 

David Nisson was disbarred back in October 2021 for improperly withdrawing client funds going back to 2013. He had no involvement with the recent hazing charges against the school that were dismissed 3 months ago. 
He did represent a couple MD football players a couple years ago who brutally beat up a basketball player at an off campus party. One of the players was a starting linebacker/DB and he did not play again for MD.

It is nothing but clickbait for the register to put a photo of MD in the article about this now since they are not related. My guess they are probably upset the hazing charges were dismissed so they need to find some way to continue to smear the school, although it is indirect.

I do agree 100% that is not a good look to have the attorney that once represented you get disbarred, even if it has nothing to do with your case.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Well @pied, if one is being impartial there's a little more to it than is being led on here. The article is claiming that the attorney also represented Player B (or whoever the larger player was in the fight) in the recent hazing incident. At what point or for how long, it does not say. But if that's true, what Bodysurf is saying about him having no involvement cannot also be true. Maybe it isn't and Nisson didn't actually represent him. Is that what you're saying, Bodysurf?

They also mention the name of the assistant coach who shared the fight video with the attorney (who again allegedly went on to represent the player involved in the fight). The coach has played a pretty significant role in Mater Dei's recent success. While hardly front-page news, it's not exactly like it isn't newsworthy. Like Bodysurf himself says, "I do agree 100% that is not a good look." Things that are 100% not good looks tend to make the news, and it's even more of a bad look than the 100% bad look part he's talking about, so...

"A Mater Dei player provided a cellphone video to Pat Dubar, a Monarchs assistant coach. Dubar shared the video with Nisson, who represented the larger player. Nisson eventually provided the video to the Santa Ana PD."

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Well @pied, if one is being impartial there's a little more to it than is being led on here. The article is claiming that the attorney also represented Player B (or whoever the larger player was in the fight) in the recent hazing incident. At what point or for how long, it does not say. But if that's true, what Bodysurf is saying about him having no involvement cannot also be true. Maybe it isn't and Nisson didn't actually represent him. Is that what you're saying, Bodysurf?

They also mention the name of the assistant coach who shared the fight video with the attorney (who again allegedly went on to represent the player involved in the fight). The coach has played a pretty significant role in Mater Dei's recent success. While hardly front-page news, it's not exactly like it isn't newsworthy. Like Bodysurf himself says, "I do agree 100% that is not a good look." Things that are 100% not good looks tend to make the news, and it's even more of a bad look than the 100% bad look part he's talking about, so...

"A Mater Dei player provided a cellphone video to Pat Dubar, a Monarchs assistant coach. Dubar shared the video with Nisson, who represented the larger player. Nisson eventually provided the video to the Santa Ana PD."

The Dude is a crook who stole from his clients when having financial problems  Has nothing to do With Mater Dei…

Everyone just wants to Bring up this Fake Hazing Nonsense which was just a stupid fight between two stupid kids…

Kids get in fights in High School, that stuff happens, but for the Paper to Put a Picture of MD on the Article and paint it like this is all connected is Rediculous …. 

It is the Newspaper that is trying to make this a bad look for MD… MD has done nothing wrong and has no affiliation with the Attorney….

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

despite this scandal going on, you think it might pressure Rollo to retire soon? i doubt it, but we never know until he steps down, honestly, how much longer do you think Rollo will continue to be the HC?

Rollo will retire when Rollo wants to Retire…. There is no reason for him to be pushed out, he has done nothing wrong and he is one of the Greatest to Ever Coach HSFB…..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

well he is no doubt getting a lot of the blame for that incident

What incident are you referring to the Fake Hazing incident that was thrown out in court because it was all BS?….

Not sure what Rollo is being blamed for or did wrong….

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

If you believe the police report and the corroberating testimonies, he lied to the police during their investigation. If you don’t, he did nothing wrong.

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Yeah greatest at covering up crimes

What did he Lie About and what did he cover up…. I have read everything on this and it is all Baseless and Factless…. Rollo and MD have been found guilty of nothing, No Charges we’re filed and the Civil Case that Everyone made such a big deal about was thrown out of court….

Again, MD and Rollo did nothing wrong, it was just a Kid who got in a Stupid fight and his parents were looking for a Payday…..

That’s how I see it based on everything I have read and the evidence presented…..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

What did he Lie About and what did he cover up…. I have read everything on this and it is all Baseless and Factless…. Rollo and MD have been found guilty of nothing, No Charges we’re filed and the Civil Case that Everyone made such a big deal about was thrown out of court….

Again, MD and Rollo did nothing wrong, it was just a Kid who got in a Stupid fight and his parents were looking for a Payday…..

That’s how I see it based on everything I have read and the evidence presented…..

And that is precisely how the Court of Law sees it also.  But unfortunately, idiots only care about the court of public opinion. Rollo and MD have been crucified in that court. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

And that is precisely how the Court of Law sees it also.  But unfortunately, idiots only care about the court of public opinion. Rollo and MD have been crucified in that court. 

You know how it is.

If you’re great you must be cheating or running a sketchy program.Unfortunately people will never change.They will tell you that they want you to succeed…until you do

• Like 2

You have so much to say but aren’t smart enough to grip reality. Fix your own problems first. Also, hilarious that you search twitter and post about MD every single day. You’re a grown man. 7 on 7 coach life lmao. Have any children been murdered on campus and no charges have come about the situation at any school other than shady dirty low ends? Hmm, an unemployed bum that searches Mater Dei every single day on twitter has no answer for the child that was murdered on campus as low ends high. Maybe it’s not their fault. Police asked for compliance but half the school can’t read or speak. Pray for the children at low ends! @Ga96 

• Like 1

Nearly a decade (that means 10 years @Ga96) and no answers! Some real pos in charge at lowends. Y’all are the only  pay off criminal thugs. Keep pointing fingers bum. Fact is that a child was murdered and wrapped up in a mat at your school. You’d be unbearable if this happened anywhere else, you’re simply too stupid to comprehend that. Soon enough you’ll stop talking and realize that you have an actual skeleton in your closet, or gym. Actually gross that you’re so dumb to talk shit on any other school when that tragedy took place under all of the faculties watch. On campus, during school. Just horrible. Everyone is at fault except for you though! 

050FC737-6773-4E04-931D-A8176D87E2F0.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nearly a decade (that means 10 years @Ga96) and no answers! Some real pos in charge at lowends. Y’all are the only  pay off criminal thugs. Keep pointing fingers bum. Fact is that a child was murdered and wrapped up in a mat at your school. You’d be unbearable if this happened anywhere else, you’re simply too stupid to comprehend that. Soon enough you’ll stop talking and realize that you have an actual skeleton in your closet, or gym. Actually gross that you’re so dumb to talk shit on any other school when that tragedy took place under all of the faculties watch. On campus, during school. Just horrible. Everyone is at fault except for you though! 

050FC737-6773-4E04-931D-A8176D87E2F0.jpeg

To far my guy that's crazy smh