BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

55 minutes ago, Antt said:

To far my guy that's crazy smh 

It truly is terrible. That’s a google search. Horrendous really. The guy that has my coach with devil horns has no problem with a murder happening at his school. He just wants to point the finger elsewhere but will cry when someone brings up his schools problems. I think the Kendrick tragedy is horrific, 10 years with no justice. Yet a locker room fight is so significant he feels the need to post about it on the hour. He continues to ridicule Mater Dei daily, while bringing up issues that are baseless, yet cries when others bring up facts about his school. A child was murdered on campus at his school. That’s not a joke. It’s not funny. I hope he understands  that before trying to tear down others. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

If you are ok with this mess happening why get bothered by the results ?

Who said that any MD person is 'ok' with this happening? We have always said that if any wrongdoing was done, the heads of those accountable need to roll. In the case of the locker room fight, the players involved were punished, quite severely to be honest considering what actually happened. I am not defending what happened, but it is absurd to say the coach is responsible for whatever any player does in his program 24/7. 

There is no justification or evidence of MD being complicit in hazing. A court of law agreed and threw out the bogus charges. I find it interesting and bizarre that MD is so deep in your head that you post every banal tweet about the school. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Find out all kinds of things when you venture over to the cali boards. 

HA!!!… You are so Full of Crap!!!… There is only 1 Functioning HSFB board in So Cal and There is absolutely nothing on that Board about MD that is not on here….

The Other functioning Cali Board that is the Nor Cal Board and several of the posters on here post there… Again, nothing regarding MD that hasn’t been regurgitated over here….

What you really need to do is Have a Beer, Smoke a Joint and Get Laid… That will really help you as all you seem to do is Mentally Masturbate over MD all day long…. 🤣🤣🍻

• Haha 1

"The Diocese of Orange settled four lawsuits Friday for just shy of $7 million. Three were filed by former students at Mater Dei and Santa Margarita high schools who said lay teachers sexually abused them." Back in the early 2000s but lyinghurricanenick claims these are all false 

32 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

"The Diocese of Orange settled four lawsuits Friday for just shy of $7 million. Three were filed by former students at Mater Dei and Santa Margarita high schools who said lay teachers sexually abused them." Back in the early 2000s but lyinghurricanenick claims these are all false 

Nobody said the sexual abuse that occurred was false. It is a fact that teachers at MD, and other schools, have sexually abused students. That has been public knowledge for several decades and the cases are still being settled by the diocese. I was a student at MD when the principle Harris was abusing students. Harris went to Santa Margarita after I left MD. 
The claims we are saying are false are the recent hazing allegations that were in fact deemed false and dismissed. 
You need to get your facts straight and stop spewing nonsense, as well as try to get a grasp what people are referring to. The quote above has nothing to do with MD football you nitwit.

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

And yet the Diocese has been investigating those recent hazing allegations, and they have yet to come to any conclusion, even after 8 months. 

Just saying.

I think you are referring to the external firm that was hired to assess every aspect of Mater Dei safety, protocols, operations, etc. It wasn’t just the ‘hazing’ but I’m sure that is a major focus. That is a good question as to when we will see that report, assuming it is made public. 

• 1 month later...

Since that incident happened at MD, it wouldn't surprise me or it just wouldn't shock me if MD's football program has lost some endorsements, people or programs that used to support them financially, have probably backed out or just no longer support them due to having lost respect for the program because of that incident.

A good example, when you go to high school football games in person, they often hand out these magazines that are programmed guides which has the roster of players, and the list of endorsements or supports the program has, it wouldn't surprise me if MD has lost some support because of the hazing incident.

38 minutes ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Since that incident happened at MD, it wouldn't surprise me or it just wouldn't shock me if MD's football program has lost some endorsements, people or programs that used to support them financially, have probably backed out or just no longer support them due to having lost respect for the program because of that incident.

A good example, when you go to high school football games in person, they often hand out these magazines that are programmed guides which has the roster of players, and the list of endorsements or supports the program has, it wouldn't surprise me if MD has lost some support because of the hazing incident.

The media does not have the same access to MD that it use to. I think MD gave them the proverbial middle finger, and rightfully so. It pissed me off seeing Sondheimer on campus recently. I am patiently waiting for any reporter to write about how the case has been dismissed or about the publicly available facts that Res shared. I will be waiting forever because it doesn’t fit their anti-MD narrative.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Duckburghsfinest1987 said:

Well I guess it's a reminder that people want to protect MD at all costs

20 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Or it’s a reminder that people want defame MD at all cost.Which would include you apparently 

If there was any Truth to this “Hazing” at MD at all, Then you would have had several more players, students, etc come out and confirm that this “Bodies” or other Hazing was a real thing at MD….

Not one other person came out to even corroborate this kids allegations or state that they saw “Bodies” or other hazing go down at MD….

This was a Bitter Parent trying to cover up his kids stupid decision to get in a fight at school and drag MD though the Mud….

The Media piled on because Sondy hates MD…. 

• Like 1