BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

1 hour ago, SoCalFball said:

He’s a member of the MD staff son but not a coach…Rollo bout to go down like Joe Paterno went down at Penn St 

Better watch out. Was told since this board is majority Catholic they are basically off limits to talk about even when speaking the truth.

Was told speaking the truth = a slur 

Ill say this a leave it alone. If you start anything based off of sins and lies or in this case teaching a culture of cheating, pillaging players nationwide, or glorifying doing whatever it takes to win, the end results are always bad. Everyone has to pay for their wrong doings.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Nick don't let anyone tell you what goes on at Mater Dei . You are around the program 24/7 you know what happens most of these posters have no clue just read what is on the internet and take if as the truth. 

Yep. This happened in February, story breaks 9 months later days before the championship 🤷‍♂️ It is what it is. 

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Nick don't let anyone tell you what goes on at Mater Dei . You are around the program 24/7 you know what happens most of these posters have no clue just read what is on the internet and take if as the truth. 

Please.......

mater dei got their ass busted and it's going to get much worse.

hurricanewendy knows nothing and can't stop it.

If he did know something he's guilty of the scandal/cover-up too.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Please.......

mater dei got their ass busted and it's going to get much worse.

hurricanewendy knows nothing and can't stop it.

If he did know something he's guilty of the scandal/cover-up too.

Another dumb take from the fake rummel alum. Many knew about this when it happened. It was actually on Twitter in February when it happened. Mater Dei didn’t get their ass busted, you just pray that they would. Sad meth rat. 

4 minutes ago, old_e said:

Kid #2 must be a line backer. No way should he still be in school after what he did. Alot of coaches are going to be missing from  the sidelines this Friday.  This whole bodies challenge sounds like the kid was set up. 

The PD report said Kid #1 didn't even know who Kid #2 and the kid who peer pressured him into playing the game was. Either way, Kid #1 (this isn't "victim blaming") should have just said NO.

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Another dumb take from the fake rummel alum. Many knew about this when it happened. It was actually on Twitter in February when it happened. Mater Dei didn’t get their ass busted, you just pray that they would. Sad meth rat. 

Yeah, you are on here 24/7 posting thousands of mater dei photos including coaches/players/rings/bullshit when you should be sharing the "truth" which isn't hard to figure out.

You are just as guilty of being an egotistical moron.

You didn't know shit and still don't.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10019016-lawsuit-mater-dei-football-player-suffered-brain-injury-during-hazing-ritual

The lawsuit attempts to highlight problems with the culture at the school, especially when it comes to protecting the dominant football program's image. 

The police report said other players told the injured student not to "snitch" on them. Head football coach Bruce Rollinson and athletic director Kevin Kiernan initially refused to cooperate with the Santa Ana Police Department but eventually only did so two months later.

Rollinson denied even knowing about Bodies and other hazing rituals at the school, although the court filing said he previously told the injured player's father, "If I had a hundred dollars for every time these kids played Bodies or Slappies, I'd be a millionaire."

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10019016-lawsuit-mater-dei-football-player-suffered-brain-injury-during-hazing-ritual

The lawsuit attempts to highlight problems with the culture at the school, especially when it comes to protecting the dominant football program's image. 

The police report said other players told the injured student not to "snitch" on them. Head football coach Bruce Rollinson and athletic director Kevin Kiernan initially refused to cooperate with the Santa Ana Police Department but eventually only did so two months later.

Rollinson denied even knowing about Bodies and other hazing rituals at the school, although the court filing said he previously told the injured player's father, "If I had a hundred dollars for every time these kids played Bodies or Slappies, I'd be a millionaire."

Yikes just saw CBS cover it as well. Have a feeling this is going to catch like wildfire

55 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear members,

Even though there is a rumor that Off coordinator Dave Money is no longer associated with the program, by no means should anyone speculate that this may be  Rollo and Eric Johnson (D coordinator) last game as well

Thank you in advance for  your cooperation.

- The Comish 

So the OC left middle of the season and the AD left after only 9 months and popped up in Georgia. Something doesn’t seem right. Starting to get Penn State vibes from Santa Ana…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, you are on here 24/7 posting thousands of mater dei photos including coaches/players/rings/bullshit when you should be sharing the "truth" which isn't hard to figure out.

You are just as guilty of being an egotistical moron.

You didn't know shit and still don't.

Okie dokie meth rat. I guess I’d have to care what you thought in order to be offended. I’ll be on the sidelines Friday night for the championship game. Need tickets? I know rummel isn’t playing now, you’re free! (Unemployed) 

9 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Probably murder 😂

"This has the potential to be a nuclear bomb in terms of Southern California high school football. Really hope the kid is able to recover physically and mentally from this, first and foremost, but the takeaway here is likely to have a much wider scope."

It's only been an hour and its getting a lot views. I agree. If Mater Dei Football gets punished for this Cali football is gonna change forever

3 minutes ago, PlayTheGame said:

"This has the potential to be a nuclear bomb in terms of Southern California high school football. Really hope the kid is able to recover physically and mentally from this, first and foremost, but the takeaway here is likely to have a much wider scope."

It's only been an hour and its getting a lot views. I agree. If Mater Dei Football gets punished for this Cali football is gonna change forever

Or, it could turn out to be a big fat nothing burger.   People will remember the championships while the scandal wilts away.

• Like 1