BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

7 minutes ago, PlayTheGame said:

Does anyone know player 2's name? He's an African American sophomore linebacker who is apparently taking reps and has seen action already in the blowout games. 

and apparently his Dad is one of those faux Daddy ball coaches. You know the ones who aren't listed as coaches but they let them hang around like they are part of things so their kids will come there.. we can add that bullshit to this list of things as well..Just how many of these faux Daddy ball coaches does Mater Dei have running around? lol

• Thanks 1

@maxchoboian I guessed Raleek Brown because I saw one of a Mater Dei person on twitter make a laugh emoiji when they saw him on a sports cover while also seeing this article coming out same day. Talking about the duality of this situation and his involvement with this situation, but he since deleted it.

If you see the kids twitter Raleek he is no longer repping his usual Mater Dei uniform and cover photo he had ALL YEAR but instead a picture of a car and a speed freak camp. Thats sus to me.

10 minutes ago, PlayTheGame said:

-It says they both fought in the freshman locker room but then moved to varsity locker room cause they kept slipping in spring (it's fall, both 10th graders now)

-It says Player 2 is constantly heard in the video calling him a "nigga" but Player 1 is white. Young black kids call each other this lol (probably black and if he's another race idk why they gave him a pass to say it)

-It says Player 1 was 5'9 175 pounds while Player 2 had 50 pounds on him. That's about a linebacker size in a D-1 school in HSFB.

-It says Player 2 is still playing for the Monarchs (either he's a starter, rotates, or has seen action in blowout games)

That's how I got my guess. Why you have to be so mean :(

8 minutes ago, PlayTheGame said:

@maxchoboian I guessed Raleek Brown because I saw one of a Mater Dei person on twitter make a laugh emoiji when they saw him on a sports cover while also seeing this article coming out same day. Talking about the duality of this situation but he since deleted it.

If you see the kids twitter Raleek he is no longer repping his usual Mater Dei uniform and cover photo he had all year but instead a picture of a car and a speed freak camp. Thats sus to me

You are guessing at kid's names. You poked and prodded HurricaneNick for info. Why? Who knows, but most likely so you can pretend to be a CA HSFB gumshoe. But no one trusts you.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, On2whls said:

I think it’s pre-mature to describe Mater Dei football program as supporting a culture of violence.  The cover up thing though, the school is gonna have some tough decisions to make.  In the grand scale of things, this and a few other recent situations has cast the program in a bad light.  How the administration reacts to this situation will be pivotal in how they are viewed going forward.

agreed

no race to judgment around here

though we know some things based on 2 videos, medical records, surgeries, scarring, police investigations, reports, and criminal referrals (not for the kid astoundingly kicked out of MD, but for the kid who stayed & played), slurs, what hasn't come out of MD's mouths (except I'm shocked to hear that there's gambling in Rick's Cafe), MD's level of cooperation, MD's investigation, what MD told the fuzz, what the reporters saw, their own investigation, the kid got kicked out and may not play elsewhere, etc.

So, some things we know; some we don't.  we can judge some things, and others should wait.

how big is the check to be written?  what do you think non-football types who sit on juries will think about this from soup to nuts.  what a fabulous time to drop this article.  maximum interest and publicity.  how much?  you think MD will provide discovery and go to trial???  lol   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You are guessing at kid's names. You poked and prodded HurricaneNick for info. Why? Who knows, but most likely so you can pretend to be a CA HSFB gumshoe. But no one trusts you.

Yes I'm guessing the kids name. Nobody except parties involved has the answer that's why I'm trying to infer. So? None of the greatest detectives in the world ever has the answers in the beginning, they all guess.

Don't you think it's weird MD's offensive coordinator Dave Money who is a legend in their program just quietly disappeared without anybody saying anything?

Again, why you have to be so mean max? :(

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

The football staff (and the school administrators) should be fired for covering this up, and especially disturbing to me, is the fact that the trainers at first wouldn't treat him, and botched it when they finally did.

The Santa Ana police have the video, and they recommended filing charges against player 2.

they will be fired.  just a question of when

this "mutual-combat" crap popped up recently around Chicago when a kid stabbed and killed another when he was down showing his back to the kid with the knife.  it's dumbing down civilization, and excusing behavior that we just quit trying to improve--we've given up on certain violence, and moved on to other conduct to improve and eliminate.  let's see how that works out

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Testadura said:

they will be fired.  just a question of when

this "mutual-combat" crap popped up recently around Chicago when a kid stabbed and killed another when he was down showing his back to the kid with the knife.  it's dumbing down civilization, and excusing behavior that we just quit trying to improve--we've given up on certain violence, and moved on to other conduct to improve and eliminate.  let's see how that works out

This is exactly what I'm saying. Again, the Santa Ana PD has probably seen some gnarly shit. What warranted him to encourage the father to press juvie charges on Player 2?

42 minutes ago, PlayTheGame said:

@maxchoboian I'm just curious that's all. A curious little beaver as they say. Again, don't see the need for the disrespect :(

You've looked like a little kid in this thread, guessing what happened, guessing who was involved, desperately trying to figure out names so you can throw them out there. Being correct at times, being wrong just as often, you are obviously grasping at straws. You are curious what 16 year old took it too far on another kid in an already ridiculous "bodies" or "slappies" initiation hazing incident, and you look silly doing so.

image.png.f318fca8ef26ab3301160d81a9db9e59.png

image.png.daa74bf419ae4f804fde6b6e4c6e2e8a.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I see the anti catholic agenda going on in this thread and I will not stand for hypocrisy on here. When public schools are just as bad , in some cases way worse 

same old canard.  In my Catholic HS, Marist, there was no bodies, and my brother, when he was a senior captain, pretty much ended for his year all hazing.  In Bayonne HS, a public school, bodies was essentially every day.  4-8 seniors picked 1 underclassmen to beat to the body in the showers, and that kid had to fight back.  you weren't winning, but if you fought back, you were fine.  All my friends had to go thru that.  Marist wouldn't let Frosh go to summer camp.  Bayonne had Frosh bobbing for apples out of massive urinals blindfolded with their hands tied behind their backs.  And the Hudson Cty political and administrative powers would defend the public schools because all their family members and friends and appointees worked in them.  Catholic schools never had anything close to the juice that publics had, and most eventually closed.

There's no evidence that things are worse in Catholic schools.  But good luck trying.  E.g., "Priests Commit No More Abuse Than Other Males - Newsweek"  https://www.newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625

26 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

You've looked like a little kid in this thread, guessing what happened, guessing who was involved, desperately trying to figure out names so you can throw them out there. Being correct at times, being wrong just as often, you are obviously grasping at straws. You are curious what 16 year old took it too far on another kid in an already ridiculous "bodies" or "slappies" initiation hazing incident, and you look silly doing so.

Just another troll alt. Just ignore him and save yourself the trouble.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Everyone looks silly when they're investigating. ❤️

This is a bad situation no denying that. Just thought I’d share my thoughts one last time and be done with it. Two kids willingly (I understand peer pressure can play a role) agreed to play that stupid ass “game” “challenge” whatever you want to call it and it got out of hand. I know there’s outrage for both kids being suspended because one kids injuries were more severe than the others. They both fought and threw punches. I’m not an admin at the school and don’t care to go back and forth with anyone that thinks this is silly. If two kids fight, regardless of who wins/who hurt who more etc both get suspended. How it’s always been, now if one kid was attacked/jumped whatever you want to call it, then it would be ridiculous. Rollo is the face of the program, was he responsible for this incident happening? No, he wouldn’t have allowed that. Is he responsible for what comes from that incident happening? Yes, it’s his program. He’s a great man that would not tolerate that crap in front of him, but it still happened. The coaches aren’t in the locker room with the players before practice or it would’ve been stopped. The school handled this situation, one kid left willingly. The other was disciplined and returned to the school. I’m not buying those quotes “from” Rollo. I just don’t buy that he’d say he’d be a millionaire if he got money every time a kid played slappies or whatever. We’ll never know if that was actually said. The article didn’t even spell one of the coaches name correctly. Not that it really matters just highlighting the fact that we’re still dealing with the media that convieniently dropped a story from February 3 days before the championship game. Take that for what you will. My biggest problem is still with the claim that admin told the trainer not to call the paramedics. Although that’s extremely difficult for me to believe, if true everyone from top to bottom needs to go. I’m not interested in supporting that type of crap. MD is better than that. There are three sides to every story. We’ve heard one publicly. Those close to the program have different opinions I’m sure. It’s interesting timing for this to come out 9 months later the week of the finals.  This will have its day in court, a very serious matter that should be handled that way. Until then, the boys play for the title two days from now and should focus on that. *Before any of you try to come after me for saying the boys should focus on the game and not this media circus, I don’t care to go back and forth. This situation is out of the kids hands. They’ve worked extremely hard all season and have earned their way into this game. Well, technically for two seasons now considering this happened in February and MD played a spring season.* 

I will always be proud to be a Monarch, because I know this isn’t indicative of the culture at the school. The writer calling this incident a ritual is completely in the wrong. 

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

This is a bad situation no denying that. Just thought I’d share my thoughts one last time and be done with it. Two kids willingly (I understand peer pressure can play a role) agreed to play that stupid ass “game” “challenge” whatever you want to call it and it got out of hand. I know there’s outrage for both kids being suspended because one kids injuries were more severe than the others. They both fought and threw punches. I’m not an admin at the school and don’t care to go back and forth with anyone that thinks this is silly. If two kids fight, regardless of who wins/who hurt who more etc both get suspended. How it’s always been, now if one kid was attacked/jumped whatever you want to call it, then it would be ridiculous. Rollo is the face of the program, was he responsible for this incident happening? No, he wouldn’t have allowed that. Is he responsible for what comes from that incident happening? Yes, it’s his program. He’s a great man that would not tolerate that crap in front of him, but it still happened. The coaches aren’t in the locker room with the players before practice or it would’ve been stopped. The school handled this situation, one kid left willingly. The other was disciplined and returned to the school. I’m not buying those quotes “from” Rollo. I just don’t buy that he’d say he’d be a millionaire if he got money every time a kid played slappies or whatever. We’ll never know if that was actually said. The article didn’t even spell one of the coaches name correctly. Not that it really matters just highlighting the fact that we’re still dealing with the media that convieniently dropped a story from February 3 days before the championship game. Take that for what you will. My biggest problem is still with the claim that admin told the trainer not to call the paramedics. Although that’s extremely difficult for me to believe, if true everyone from top to bottom needs to go. I’m not interested in supporting that type of crap. MD is better than that. There are three sides to every story. We’ve heard one publicly. Those close to the program have different opinions I’m sure. It’s interesting timing for this to come out 9 months later the week of the finals.  This will have its day in court, a very serious matter that should be handled that way. Until then, the boys play for the title two days from now and should focus on that. *Before any of you try to come after me for saying the boys should focus on the game and not this media circus, I don’t care to go back and forth. This situation is out of the kids hands. They’ve worked extremely hard all season and have earned their way into this game. Well, technically for two seasons now considering this happened in February and MD played a spring season.* 

I will always be proud to be a Monarch, because I know this isn’t indicative of the culture at the school. The writer calling this incident a ritual is completely in the wrong. 

Sounds like that locker needs some Unity and Positive Mental Attitude. Maybe Pat Dubar needs to play more Uniform Choice and 7 Seconds in the locker room. Sad story. Hope some changes are made.

1 hour ago, PlayTheGame said:

This is exactly what I'm saying. Again, the Santa Ana PD has probably seen some gnarly shit. What warranted him to encourage the father to press juvie charges on Player 2?

i think the police recommended directly to the DA that that office file felony battery charges against 2.  the police couldn't do so unless they found probable cause after their investigation.  (and didn't MD suspend 2?  he didn't get suspended for winding his watch.)  the cop did a blow-by-blow recitation of the video.  there was probable cause--no doubt.

the DA's office is more political.  I can't speak to Orange Cty.  I always thought that Cty conservative--not a place in which Soros would fund prosecutorial races (assuming Orange Cty DAs are elected, and not appointed).  But with social media, which comprises probably fewer than 1% of our population and definitely a slanted minority, opining on every case, and with authorities, judges, and juries under direct or veiled threats, maybe this DA punked out and used the mutual-combat exit.  I don't know.  or maybe MD has some juice.

let's stop the nonsense and read carefully and pay attention to the evidence description:

Bodies aren't one-offs.  from the audio and video, we know that.  this is the norm.  this was a 5'9 kid.  175 lbs.  he didn't play ball for the 1st 2 years before he joined in the fall of 2020.  so, we all know what he is.  a normal kid, right?  not recruited.  not a stud.  earn your right to be here on the nation's #1 team, right?  the other cat is 50+ pounds heavier, a LB, with a dad who has juice and a coaching spot, and is juiced into big-time football and recruiting. etc.  His kid is real deal, and uses a broker to broker a Body.  the LB is a courageous type.  the 175-pounder gives as good as he got--so says the cop watching the video second by second.  it goes on a while, and 2 cheats and goes to 1's head twice.  head ain't the body.  in response, 1 wildly throws to 2's head, missing, and 2 slams 1 to the cement--which isn't w/in the Body rule.  1 gets up, and 2 goes to 1's head a 3rd time, knocking 1 down.  (AM I MISSING ANYTHING?)  1 gets up, cause he's not the punk out of the 2 and he follows the rules, and 2 for a 4th time hits 1 to the head, leading a player to exclaim, "Oh, my God."  1 STOPS, holding his eye, and 2 lunges and hits 1 for a FIFTH time in the head.  Now, the "chill, chill" is heard.  1 says on video, "I thought this was Bodies."

why would 1 say on video, "I thought this was Bodies," if MD's fairy tale is true.  makes no sense, and we have all of this on video.  2 went to the head 5 times, and slammed him.  that ain't Bodies.  that's against the rules of a ritual that goes on, that everyone knows about and tolerates or encourages, and that has rules.  in fact, the rules are embedded into the ritual's name, Bodies.  Not Heads and Bodies and Slams.  

come on, why is 2 still anywhere in Orange Cty?

Mutual Combat.  lol.  I see no justice here.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

This is a bad situation no denying that. Just thought I’d share my thoughts one last time and be done with it. Two kids willingly (I understand peer pressure can play a role) agreed to play that stupid ass “game” “challenge” whatever you want to call it and it got out of hand. I know there’s outrage for both kids being suspended because one kids injuries were more severe than the others. They both fought and threw punches. I’m not an admin at the school and don’t care to go back and forth with anyone that thinks this is silly. If two kids fight, regardless of who wins/who hurt who more etc both get suspended. How it’s always been, now if one kid was attacked/jumped whatever you want to call it, then it would be ridiculous. Rollo is the face of the program, was he responsible for this incident happening? No, he wouldn’t have allowed that. Is he responsible for what comes from that incident happening? Yes, it’s his program.   There are three sides to every story. We’ve heard one publicly.  *Before any of you try to come after me for saying the boys should focus on the game and not this media circus, I don’t care to go back and forth.

Dear member,

To protect what is left of the integrity of our forum, I must caution you to spend some time on introspection and self awareness.  Your "share my thoughts one last time" comment is extremely hypocritical of your constant promotion of a thread you started titled "Classless as usual, the Servite community". 

In addition your comment "I will always be proud to be a monarch" in the face of a much worse scandal than the Servite thread you started where you called Servite a poverty program, and the ghetto of the Trinity League.  Once again this is the type of hypocrisy that gives our site a poor reputation.

Some of your comments will be illustrated below.

To all other members, please refrain from name calling such as Hypocrite Nick etc.  We expect decorum from our esteemed members.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation

-The Comish

HurricaneNick

• HurricaneNick
  • Members

Racial slurs, threats, and F bombs towards OLu parents and students. The ghetto of the trinity league aka servite. Classless but that’s how short shaft @Slotback Right likes it. Poverty program at its finest. Can’t wait to beat the shit out of that scumbag thomas. He condones all of this garbage.  So does short shaft. They beat up on bush league teams and don’t know how to act. Horrible but not surprising. 

Surf was in agreement about servite being a loser program. I also agree!! 

Anyway, servite culture has always been classless. I remember Cody fajardo’s dad (a physically big dude) saying a white MD fan was acting like a N***** at the game. Slot back was smiling ear to ear when he heard that! Troy’s type of people! 

HurricaneNick

• HurricaneNick
  • Members
On 10/5/2021 at 3:32 PM, Slotback Right said:

Yoruba Linda/Anaheim Hills money. Two affluent, predominantly white communities." So which is it? Were you lying about it being a "poverty program," or were you lying about its funding being "affluent?"

But yeah, you'd never lie about Servite...What was I thinking. 🙄

Expand  

You’re a lot dumber than I thought. Wow. Vanderbilt football is a poverty program but has an $11 billion endowment. Do you understand what I mean now? The PROGRAM is garbage. Idiot. Clueless. 

Now to address the real bullshit you stated. I’m hoping to discourage people of color from attending servite? How dumb are you?  1. Why would that matter to me. 2. Who the fuck reads this site when deciding where to send their kid for school? Just pulling more lies out of your ass. 

I had servite alumni I went to grammar school with tell me how embarrassing the racial issue at the game was. Of course you’re trying to downplay it and make it something it’s not. Why get on social media and apologize for telling someone to “F off”? Gotta love short shaft logic. Again, shouting racial slurs is nothing new for you boys, that’s who you are. 

& to address the comedic part of your post, servite doesn’t worry me at all. The cupboard is bare after this year and we both know that. Another lame, but failed  attempt by you. 

Like I’ve said before, what happened at the game is not a secret. You just haven’t heard about it because your servite “connections”are limited to whatever you can find on the internet. Anyway, we’ll beat the shit out of you clowns in a couple and you won’t hear a single racial slur from our side. Sorry you can’t say the same! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

This guy here still thinks this all about HIM!

Some speech, huh...

T

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

To protect what is left of the integrity of our forum, I must caution you to spend some time on introspection and self awareness.  Your "share my thoughts one last time" comment is extremely hypocritical of your constant promotion of a thread you started titled "Classless as usual, the Servite community". 

In addition your comment "I will always be proud to be a monarch" in the face of a much worse scandal than the Servite thread you started where you called Servite a poverty program, and the ghetto of the Trinity League.  Once again this is the type of hypocrisy that gives our site a poor reputation.

To all other members, please refrain from name calling such as Hypocrite Nick etc.  We expect decorum from our esteemed members.

-The Comish

HurricaneNick

• HurricaneNick
  • Members

Racial slurs, threats, and F bombs towards OLu parents and students. The ghetto of the trinity league aka servite. Classless but that’s how short shaft @Slotback Right likes it. Poverty program at its finest. Can’t wait to beat the shit out of that scumbag thomas. He condones all of this garbage.  So does short shaft. They beat up on bush league teams and don’t know how to act. Horrible but not surprising. 

Anyway, servite culture has always been classless. I remember Cody fajardo’s dad (a physically big dude) saying a white MD fan was acting like a N***** at the game. Slot back was smiling ear to ear when he heard that! Troy’s type of people! 

HurricaneNick

• HurricaneNick
  • Members

You’re a lot dumber than I thought. Wow. Vanderbilt football is a poverty program but has an $11 billion endowment. Do you understand what I mean now? The PROGRAM is garbage. Idiot. Clueless. 

Now to address the real bullshit you stated. I’m hoping to discourage people of color from attending servite? How dumb are you?  1. Why would that matter to me. 2. Who the fuck reads this site when deciding where to send their kid for school? Just pulling more lies out of your ass. 

I had servite alumni I went to grammar school with tell me how embarrassing the racial issue at the game was. Of course you’re trying to downplay it and make it something it’s not. Why get on social media and apologize for telling someone to “F off”? Gotta love short shaft logic. Again, shouting racial slurs is nothing new for you boys, that’s who you are. 

& to address the comedic part of your post, servite doesn’t worry me at all. The cupboard is bare after this year and we both know that. Another lame, but failed  attempt by you. 

Like I’ve said before, what happened at the game is not a secret. You just haven’t heard about it because your servite “connections”are limited to whatever you can find on the internet. Anyway, we’ll beat the shit out of you clowns in a couple and you won’t hear a single racial slur from our side. Sorry you can’t say the same! 

You’re a bitch on an alt account. An African American kid said the N word in the locker room. I don’t condone that crap but get a grip. Your student section was firing them off and this wasn’t the first time. Classless and servite go hand in hand. You’re another bum that has no connections to the TL. Just a fan boy that hides behind multiple accounts. 

6 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

-The Comish

HurricaneNick

• HurricaneNick
  • Members

HurricaneNick

• HurricaneNick
  • Members

I particularly like the faux National Championship ring as if there were such a thing for high school football. I wonder how much the Pawn Stars would give for it?  probably no more than it's value in gold as they don't deal in fake items .. lol 

• Like 1

Just now, RedZone said:

This guy here still thinks this all about HIM!

Some speech, huh...

T

Again, I’d have to care what a meth rat thought in order to take offense. That’s my opinion on the situation. Not making it about me. Idiot. I’d have more to say say but we know you were educated in a Louisiana public school. Not your fault reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit little man.