BOMBSHELL: Mater Dei Hazing Scandal

The Stache

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

C9AE9AA8-F77E-4C28-9392-4D773EA9CD0C.jpeg

Pretty misleading as there is not much separation in most of these states and numbers, and ALL states have their issues. Trump States are basically garbage in most metrics anyways.

Know this though:

America hates nj which includes me......that's all you need to care about.

New Jersey Ranked 48th In List Of Best States;

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/04/15/new-jersey-ranked-48th/

Anyways, the dumb folks in Louisiana are NOT part of the Cult and Ritual Abuse gong on at mater dei......we don't bloody our own then throw them out. No animal does it either.

1 minute ago, Bodysurf said:

Why are you so obsessed and interested in knowing the names? These are minors and we follow the legal process.

the problem is that the "bodies" game escalated into punches to the face and then the kids injuries were not treated as a priority by the trainers. Also no coaches were put on leave despite that they had a responsibility to "know" what was taking place in the locker room among their players. The optics are terrible for Mater Dei and for the Arch Diocese so action will have to be taken. Expect that a financial settlement will be reached with the plaintiff to avoid a trial and the skeletons that will come out during discovery. Also expect that all the Varsity coaches will be fired before the end of the year.

11 minutes ago, PlayTheGame said:

the problem is that the "bodies" game escalated into punches to the face and then the kids injuries were not treated as a priority by the trainers. Also no coaches were put on leave despite that they had a responsibility to "know" what was taking place in the locker room among their players. The optics are terrible for Mater Dei and for the Arch Diocese so action will have to be taken. Expect that a financial settlement will be reached with the plaintiff to avoid a trial and the skeletons that will come out during discovery. Also expect that all the Varsity coaches will be fired before the end of the year.

Yes agreed that the optics are beyond terrible for MD. As an alum and booster it’s a freakin disaster and the program feels like a house of cards right now. I agree also that action needs to be taken, whatever that may be, once all the facts are known. I’m sure names will become known since it really is not a secret, but until then minors are not named.

• Like 1

Just now, Norcalnut said:

That was my thought, I think the two students were planted at Mater Dei just to bring the program down. Let me get my foil hat, sit in my lead lined room and think about this a little more.🤪

That’s what happened at joes lol 😂 Bosco assistant coaches left and joes hired them then they purposely got got poaching Bosco players via text and got our Head coach suspended 

HS teammates did something stupid that resulted in both their lives being affected and some lowly scum on here act like they hit the lottery. A few even use it as an excuse to attack all Catholic schools and the Catholic Church (even the Pope). Mainly because the team involved is considered better than their teams. What a bunch of pitiful losers…hope they’re proud of themselves.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

HS teammates did something stupid that resulted in both their lives being affected and some lowly scum on here act like they hit the lottery. A few even use it as an excuse to attack all Catholic schools and the Catholic Church (even the Pope). Mainly because the team involved is considered better than their teams. What a bunch of pitiful losers…hope they’re proud of themselves.

This isn’t about the two students fighting. That happens. This about the coverup from the entire mater dei athletic department and how this whole ordeal was handled.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

This isn’t about the two students fighting. That happens. This about the coverup from the entire mater dei athletic department and how this whole ordeal was handled.  

Understood…but celebrating any part of it seems wrong…and casting aspersions on all Catholic schools and the entire religion is imbecilic.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, WCACguy said:

Understood…but celebrating any part of it seems wrong…and casting aspersions on all Catholic schools and the entire religion is imbecilic.

Actually the whole incident (if the coverup and stonewalling of the investigation is true) falls in line with Vatican’s playbook, cover up and then deny, deny, deny and when the evidence is overwhelming, pay up. They’ve paid hundred of million, if not billions in lawsuits of loyal parishioners hard earned money to make the problems go away and then continue business as usual.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, WCACguy said:

The Catholic church has been doing a good job of creating reasons for verbal attacks the last several hundred years.