All guilty in Brunswick

Wildcat Will

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Our  judicial system is broken.    DURRRRRRRRR

The irony of this post is surely lost on you.  This is what many have been saying for a long time now.  Regardless if one or two cases go this way or that way, the system does not work equally for all people most of the time.  

You look at one outcome that you disagree with and claim the system is broken but a day or two earlier you do nothing but cheerlead the justice system for a single verdict that you do agree with.  I'm sure you won't have anything to say in response but you might throw in a tweet from someone else or video of somebody saying something or another that has nothing to do with anything.  

I don't know why I bother because you simply do not think.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The irony of this post is surely lost on you.  This is what many have been saying for a long time now.  Regardless if one or two cases go this way or that way, the system does not work equally for all people most of the time.  

You look at one outcome that you disagree with and claim the system is broken but a day or two earlier you do nothing but cheerlead the justice system for a single verdict that you do agree with.  I'm sure you won't have anything to say in response but you might throw in a tweet from someone else or video of somebody saying something or another that has nothing to do with anything.  

It’s a malady called “partisan football” methinks. Volleying partisan soundbytes. 

bgw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Durrrr ima topple some statues and piss on the American flag DERPPPPPPPP

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

If the system is broken...

explain OJ 

🥸

If the system is broken...

it's the color of your money/power/fame/football or political position etc.

and apparently NOT the color of you skin...

don't you think ?

🤔

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

2 verdicts this week that I would say a majority of people agree with. If you look up the statutes in the state Kyle was not guilty. These guys guilty. Makes 100% sense