Happy Thanksgiving *

Sammyswordsman

* to @Slotback Right@hardhit1@THEOC89@The Colonel@The Comish@The Stache@GardenStateBaller@Testadura@Ararar@AztecPadre@Cal 14@Las Vegas_JC@I AM IRONMAN@Gospeeder@steeler01@WCAC guy@Eddyr2 @Horsefly@DevilDog@Omaha Vol@whiteshoes@ATLien12x@ECHS05@Atticus Finch@Bodysurf@Extremely Humble

I'll smoke the peace pipe with @HurricaneNick if he apologizes for the defamatory Servite posts and stops the malicious content directed to Servite.

The mods need to apologize for dereliction of duty for letting Block steal my identity and make defamatory posts directed at other members, without kicking him off.  The Mods also allowed posts calling me racist to stand with no locking threads, canceling posters or any repurcussions at all.

Once these requests come to fruition we can all be friends once again.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

* to @Slotback Right@hardhit1@THEOC89@The Colonel@The Comish@The Stache@GardenStateBaller@Testadura@Ararar@AztecPadre@Cal 14@Las Vegas_JC@I AM IRONMAN@Gospeeder@steeler01@WCAC guy@Eddyr2 @Horsefly@DevilDog

I'll smoke the peace pipe with @HurricaneNick if he apologizes for the defamatory Servite posts and stops the malicious content related to Servite.

The mods need to apologize for dereliction of duty for letting Block steal my identity and make defamatory posts directed at other members, without kicking him off.  The Mods also allowed posts calling me racist to stand with no locking threads, canceling posters or any repurcussions at all.

Happy Thanksgiving Sammy

Hope all well with you and good luck tomorrow 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

* to @Slotback Right@hardhit1@THEOC89@The Colonel@The Comish@The Stache@GardenStateBaller@Testadura@Ararar@AztecPadre@Cal 14@Las Vegas_JC@I AM IRONMAN@Gospeeder@steeler01@WCAC guy@Eddyr2 @Horsefly@DevilDog@Omaha Vol@whiteshoes@ATLien12x@ECHS05@Atticus Finch@Bodysurf@Extremely Humble

I'll smoke the peace pipe with @HurricaneNick if he apologizes for the defamatory Servite posts and stops the malicious content directed to Servite.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. 
And I think that I can say this for the whole board “Let’s go Friars!”

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

* to @Slotback Right@hardhit1@THEOC89@The Colonel@The Comish@The Stache@GardenStateBaller@Testadura@Ararar@AztecPadre@Cal 14@Las Vegas_JC@I AM IRONMAN@Gospeeder@steeler01@WCAC guy@Eddyr2

I'll smoke the peace pipe with @HurricaneNick if he apologizes for the defamatory Servite posts and stops the malicious content related to Servite.

Happy Thanksgiving

I still hate Servite

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I’m not mad,  all’s good, happy thanksgiving Sammy! 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Fight the power, Sammy. Rage against that machine.

Happy "Servite Team Color" Friday

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/25/2021 at 4:13 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Hope you and yours had a great one!

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2021 at 7:13 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.  a great season for Servite.  we on the East Coast like them.  losing to 1 of the best ever by 9 and 20 is pretty impressive--while D-ville lost by 42 at home to MD--and beating SJB by 19 wen it counted.  top 5 definitely.

39 degrees at start of game today and dropping right after

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Testadura said:

a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.  a great season for Servite.  we on the East Coast like them.  losing to 1 of the best ever by 9 and 20 is pretty impressive--while D-ville lost by 42 at home to MD--and beating SJB by 19 wen it counted.  top 5 definitely.

39 degrees at start of game today and dropping right after

Good luck to DBP.  Crazy things happen in the BNU