LHSAA Div 3 Semi Final: #5 Newman vs #1 Lafayette Christian (Free Stream)

spflynn

32 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Which is why bringing up team accolades to prop up qbs in the NFL, isn't the best way to measure whose the best

Well of course. John Elway miraculously became a better QB and SB winner in the late 90’s and coincidentally the Broncos had Terrell Davis and a much better defense than he played with in the 80’s. 

Can anybody tell me if the number one recruit, especially being a quarterback, been thrashed like I’m seeing tonight. This is the third ass whooping he’s taken this season and it’s getting worse. He might turn out to be the next Peyton but right now he’s playing (and most of the season) like a good quarterback in a lower LA football division. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

My 2cents on Arch Manning on first viewing... Unlike his two NFL uncles, his shoes aren't cement filled. He runs pretty well for a Manning. The LCA defense has been relentlessly on his ass play after play. Don't believe he's been sacked though. He appears to have a strong arm and handles the pressure well. Good high school quarterback. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Can anybody tell me if the number one recruit, especially being a quarterback, been thrashed like I’m seeing tonight. This is the third ass whooping he’s taken this season and it’s getting worse. He might turn out to be the next Peyton but right now he’s playing (and most of the season) like a good quarterback in a lower LA football division. 

Yeah last weeks 2022 #1 QB Drew Allar had a running clock put on him losing 41-6 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Hat's off to the pair of announcers. If they were homers it wasn't apparent. Good play by play, game analysis, and professional level banter. I actually enjoyed the fellas...... doesn't take much for me these days

The game was on TV here....those are two of the best TV guys Yurview has. 

Yurview does Oklahoma, Arizona and a couple other states also. They all do a good job really.

They are nothing like flotv/stream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1