Lincoln Riley to USC

DevilDog

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Not sure if true.

Absolutely true. LSU ruined the poor guy. Watching your team, who was supposedly the #4 team in America, give up 49 in a half of football will leave some permanent scarring. 

While I’d have loved to have him for QB development, his teams are always soft and can’t win when the chips are down. 

31 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Slive did not work for the NCAA when that happened.

Ya, you're right. I was thinking about Paul Dee (and Missy Conboy). Slive was the one trying to explain why the Reggie Bush situation was so much worse than the Cam Newton situation, which is the spirit of the point I was trying to make.

This is great news in Texas.  I'm hurriedly starting a go fund me to cover his moving expenses to LA. Do you think he confused it with the little La. 😁  Even a Sooner knows LA is in another stratosphere compared to Baton Rouge.  Win there and your riches will overflow.

We are tired of him roping and bulldogging Bevo"s ass Annually.   Good riddance

Here's a montage of him thumping Bevo.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dntn31 said:

Ya, you're right. I was thinking about Paul Dee (and Missy Conboy). Slive was the one trying to explain why the Reggie Bush situation was so much worse than the Cam Newton situation, which is the spirit of the point I was trying to make.

Slive saved Auburn.  The info on how the money went to Newton's church was covered up by Slive and never given to the NCAA.  If you remember Cam got suspended during the season.

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

RedZone.

Every time.

He did it in 2017 when Tom Herman was the top candidate.

He's doing it now.

LSU would've given everything to get Lincoln Riley.

They whiffed.

Now Riley blows.

😄

I’d have like to have his QB development skills and offensive innovation. He’d have to tweak it but I thought he could. 

The drawback would have been his inability (so far) to field tough teams. His teams are always soft and I don’t know if it’s a product of his culture, his DC or what? I just know his teams always play soft and that just doesn’t fly in the SEC. 

He will fit in well in the pac 14. They’re soft too. His path to the playoff will now remain easy because he lacked the chest to coach on the SEC, be it with LSU or chokie. 

Fact is LSU has had three consecutive coaches win titles, so recent history shows we will be fine. 

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

RedZone.

Every time.

He did it in 2017 when Tom Herman was the top candidate.

He's doing it now.

LSU would've given everything to get Lincoln Riley.

They whiffed.

Now Riley blows.

😄

I’ll add, we did ok without Herman. We natty’d and he is a coordinator again. I’m good with how it worked out. 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

It was a fluke.

And the Herman whiff has more to do with the pull of LSU.

There was a top candidate out there and LSU couldn't get him. It just happened again.

That's the point.

Fluke? 😂 harbaugh beating osu for the first time in a decade was a fluke. 15-0 was an annihilation of every trick that stepped up to get put down. 

I’d say you’d kill for your team to fluke up like that, but you’re too ashamed of your schools to actually represent them. Or your just a fan with no formal education and just troll. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You’re thinking you know everything makes you look dumber than you actually are. But it’s ok. W dry village needs an idiot and it’s a role specifically made for you.

I know what the reporting is.

They wanted Tom Herman.

Whiffed

They wanted Lincoln Riley.

Whiffed.

In fact, when have they ever gotten the top guy they wanted?

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Says who?

Only *all* of the reporting.

Just an example and from one of the most credible outlets.

As late as *this morning* LSU wanted Lincoln Riley.

https://footballscoop.com/news/lsu-lincoln-riley

There is a lot of speculation that after tonight, LSU AD Scott Woodward is planning to formally offer the head coaching position at LSU to Oklahoma head coach Lincoln Riley.