Lincoln Riley to USC

DevilDog

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Caleb Williams inks a deal with $3 Billion beats by Dre who is now owned by Apple. NIL in LA = no brainer. Domani Jackson has already made over 6 figures through his ethika and discord deals. Has not played a down of college ball yet. 

Saban will retire in two or three years.  He will no longer own the recruiting world. 

Caleb Williams did an off-season appearance on Good Morning America. 😂

If Lincoln Riley fumbles this opportunity at USC it will be a next level F up. I think SC is two years away. 9-10 win team this year if everything goes right. Big time stuff going on inside the McKay center, (that will be upgraded again very soon). 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

USC has the fortune of a weak schedule next season. Their toughest games are at Utah and their last game against ND. They should favored in all their other games. 

But with the current USC defense I think every game could potentially be an adventure. 

Nobody listen to this ucla fan!! Bama wants no smoke with USC!!!! ✌️✌️✌️✌️FTFO

922F1606-B61D-46D2-806B-3150FBE8A858.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

USC has the fortune of a weak schedule next season. Their toughest games are at Utah and their last game against ND. They should favored in all their other games. 

But with the current USC defense I think every game could potentially be an adventure. 

Who knows what ND will be next year, though? First-time head coaches are a question mark. Hopefully, Freeman will enjoy Ryan Day-type beginner's success. But lots of examples of 1st-timers who struggled.

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/athletes/football-players/lincoln-riley-house-rancho-palos-verdes-1203462291/lincolnrileyhouse_pv30/ 

Lincoln Riley’s $17.2 MM house in Palos Verdes. Quite the commute to get to SC everyday. About an hour with traffic everyday. 

I'm sure he will sleep on the couch a lot at his office on campus . Quite common when you have 14 hr work days !

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/athletes/football-players/lincoln-riley-house-rancho-palos-verdes-1203462291/lincolnrileyhouse_pv30/ 

Lincoln Riley’s $17.2 MM house in Palos Verdes. Quite the commute to get to SC everyday. About an hour with traffic everyday. 

He will probably rent a swanky condo that is a reasonable distance from campus.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Sounds about right 😂.

99% by choice I work super late now. 

Im home maybe 1day  outta the week... 

Its practically her place now

I just crash on the  couch... 

I dont even aim for the bed... 

Its not worth working from 6-8 then coming home to the bed and getting drop kicked in my sleep... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

99% by choice I work super late now. 

Im home maybe 1day  outta the week... 

Its practically her place now

I just crash on the  couch... 

I dont even aim for the bed... 

Its not worth working from 6-8 then coming home to the bed and getting drop kicked in my sleep... 

sounds …uhhhhh…lonely 😂

• Haha 1