"other's" social media...

🤔

Nah...

on social media,

that's known as

🤡

aka, a 66 move

🤣

and I guess that makes you a 🤡 too for posting about my silly post...awesome job!....🤡

Trump Touts 'Massive' Turnout At Georgia Rally That Journalists Say Was 'Smallest' In Years

Mary Papenfuss - Yesterday 8:33 PM

© Provided by HuffPostFormer President Donald Trump speaks during a rally in Commerce, Georgia, on Saturday night. Two reporters in attendance say the turnout was small.  (Photo: Megan Varner via Getty Images)

Former President Donald Trump boasted Sunday that a “massive” crowd turned out to see him in Georgia, even as two experienced journalists on the scene said the rally was the “smallest” they had seen in years.

Reporters said the size of the crowd in Commerce, Georgia — about an hour outside of Atlanta — was notably underwhelming as the former president showed his support for several Republican primary candidates in the state. 

“I’ve covered more than two dozen Trump rallies around the nation,” tweeted Greg Bluestein, a political reporter at the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “This is the smallest crowd I’ve seen at a rally of his in Georgia since he won the 2016 election — significantly smaller than the crowd in Perry [Georgia last] September.”  

Stephen Fowler, a political reporter for Georgia Public Broadcasting, made a similar observation.

“It’s almost time for Trump to speak here in Georgia and there’s probably no more than 5,000 people here, the smallest Trump rally I’ve ever covered here. Way less than the Perry rally in 2021 (closer to 10k),” Fowler noted Saturday in a tweet that included photos.

Fowler wrote a story about the rally under a headline saying Trump’s “revenge tour faltered.”

Trump spokesperson Liz Harrington told Newsweek that Fowler’s crowd estimate was “totally false,” and claimed “official estimates are between 25,000 and 35,000 people.” It wasn’t immediately clear what “official” crowd estimates she was referring to, as there didn’t appear to be any from the city of Commerce or its police department.

Bluestein said he didn’t believe Harrington’s numbers could be correct, and pointed to an earlier tweet showing how sparse the crowd was shortly after Trump claimed there were people “as far as the eye can see.”

image.png

Trump likely committed felony by obstructing Congress, U.S judge rules

b254ab1d7cb63449e17dcaf7f7de2228

FILE PHOTO: U.S. President Donald Trump holds a rally to contest the certification of the 2020 U.S. presidential election results by the U.S. Congress in Washington

Jan Wolfe
Mon, March 28, 2022, 12:08 PM

By Jan Wolfe

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A U.S. judge ruled on Monday that former President Donald Trump “more likely than not” committed a felony by attempting to obstruct Congress when he tried to subvert the 2020 election on Jan. 6, 2021.

U.S. District Judge David Carter in Los Angeles said in his ruling that the U.S. congressional committee investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters could obtain emails written by Trump lawyer John Eastman.

“Based on the evidence, the Court finds it more likely than not that President Trump corruptly attempted to obstruct the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, 2021,” Carter said in a written decision.

‘Possible Coverup’: White House Logs Show 7-Hour Gap in Trump’s Calls on Jan. 6

Ryan Bort
Tue, March 29, 2022, 7:35 AM

US-POLITICS-TRUMP - Credit: AFP via Getty Images

US-POLITICS-TRUMP - Credit: AFP via Getty Images

We learned last month that the Jan. 6 committee found gaps in the White House call logs on the day of the Capitol riot, as well as that those gaps include times the committee knows former President Trump was on the phone. We learned on Tuesday that those “gaps” were more like one huge gap that spans … just about the entire day.

The Washington Post has reported that the logs turned over to the committee show a gap in Trump’s phone logs that spans seven hours and thirty-seven minutes, a period of time that includes that attack on the Capitol. The Jan. 6 committee has been intensely interested in Trump’s communications as the attack was unfolding, and is now investigating a “possibly coverup,” according to a member who spoke to the Post.

The dark period begins at 11:17 a.m. and ends at 6:54 p.m. Trump was very much on the phone during this period, during which a mob including his supporters violently stormed the Capitol in an attempt to stop the certification of the 2020 election results, but the White House made no record of these calls — or it did and they’re missing. The records do show Trump making calls before 11:17 in the morning — including to Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon — and after 6:54 in the evening, including another call to Bannon.

Guiliani and Bannon were both present at the now-infamous Jan. 5 meeting at the Willard hotel, the “command center” where Trump’s top allies plotted how to overturn the election results. Bannon was charged with contempt of Congress last year for refusing to cooperate with the committee. Bannon co-authored a plan to block the Electoral College vote count with Trump trade adviser Peter Navarro, whom the committee on Monday night voted to hold in contempt. Navarro told Rolling Stone he communicated with Trump about election fraud following the election.

The committee has also been interested in the use of burner phones by people in Trump’s orbit. Rolling Stone reported in November that some of the organizers of the “Stop the Steal” rally that preceded the Capitol riot used burner phones for their “high level” communications with Trump’s team — including Trump’s family and Chief of Staff Mark Meadows. Rolling Stone reported earlier this month that Meadows was part of an effort to orchestrate Trump supporters marching to the Capitol while making “it look like they went down there on their own.”

The degree to which Trump may have been aware of any such planning is unclear, but it’s been widely reported that he was on the phone during the attack, including as the Post notes, to several members of Congress. The extent of those conversations is also unclear. The committee now wants to know if that was by design.

lmao

https://nypost.com/2022/03/29/trump-would-beat-biden-by-6-points-in-2024-election-poll/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

If the next presidential election were held today, former President Donald Trump would defeat President Biden by six percentage points and Vice President Kamala Harris by 11 percentage points, according to a new poll. 

The 45th president would unseat Biden by a 47% to 41% margin, according to the Harvard CAPS-Harris Poll published by The Hill. However, 12% of voters are undecided. 

Harris going up against Trump would produce an even worse result for Democrats — 49% would vote for the former president compared to 38% for the veep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

yea...let's bring Donny back!...he deserves to be Pres...after all we all know the election was "stolen"  and he really won by a landslide...just ask any Trumper!.....right Dave?.....oh...that's right....you're really not a Trumper!....🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

yea...let's bring Donny back!...he deserves to be Pres.

Does he? First I've heard of it lol.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

after all we all know the election was "stolen"  and he really won by a landslide...just ask any Trumper!.....right Dave?.

Why are you asking me? I've said pretty consistently all along that the election wasn't "stolen."  It went almost exactly as I predicted it would. 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

.oh...that's right....you're really not a Trumper!...

Nope...although it's still pretty funny watching you yelling at the sky about it lol. Obviously it rattles you pretty badly that as much as Drumpf sucks, he's still 6 points ahead of feeble Uncle Joe. 🤣

57 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Does he? First I've heard of it lol.

Why are you asking me? I've said pretty consistently all along that the election wasn't "stolen."  It went almost exactly as I predicted it would. 🤷‍♀️

Nope...although it's still pretty funny watching you yelling at the sky about it lol. Obviously it rattles you pretty badly that as much as Drumpf sucks, he's still 6 points ahead of feeble Uncle Joe. 🤣

LOL....not a Trumper but always post pro-Trump and anti-Joe...it's even funnier watching you denying it all the time....you silly Trumper...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

you don't huh??....LOL...so I guess you support "feeble Uncle Joe"??....you silly Trumper!....🤡

Most non-senile people recognize it's possible to not support either of them. Obviously that's a little hard for you to wrap your addled head around, gramps lol. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Most non-senile people recognize it's possible to not support either of them. Obviously that's a little hard for you to wrap your addled head around, gramps lol. 

but you always post pro-Trump?....I never saw a negative Trump post from you??... just negative Biden posts ....hummm....you silly Trumper....🤡

Federal prosecutors are zeroing in on a single Trump tweet that may have been the catalyst for right-wing extremists to join the Capitol riot

ssheth@businessinsider.com (Sonam Sheth) - Yesterday 12:15 PM

Prosecutors are looking at a December Trump tweet as a call to action for far-right extremists.

Trump urged supporters to attend the Jan. 6 rally, tweeting: "Be there, it will be wild!" 

The January 6 panel is gathering evidence to prove the tweet was in part a catalyst for the riot.

Federal prosecutors are zeroing in on a December 2020 tweet from then President Donald Trump that may have been a call for far-right actors to converge on the Capitol on January 6, 2021, The New York Times reported.

"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th," Trump tweeted on December 19. It was the first time he announced the "Save America" rally, which took place at the Ellipse in Washington, DC, less than two miles from the US Capitol. "Be there, will be wild!" the tweet said.

Prosecutors believe far-right and extremist groups immediately interpreted Trump's message as a call to action for them to head to the Capitol and stop Congress from certifying Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 election that day, The Times said.

According to court filings and interview records compiled by the House Select Committee investigating the Capitol riot, multiple people associated with far-right groups like the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys started communicating with each other on messaging apps and gathering arms and protective gear. 

By The Times' accounting, prosecutors have included examples of these actions in at least five criminal cases charging extremists with an array of crimes in connection to the Capitol riot, including seditious conspiracy. And according to the report, both the Justice Department and the House select panel are gathering more evidence that shows Trump's initial December 2020 tweet announcing the rally was a "powerful catalyst" for his supporters to head to the Capitol on January 6.

image.png

3 minutes ago, concha said:

"Be there, it will be wild!" 

3f3483cb10134be7143eb73a46d3f9a2f010f5bd

and that's all the blood thirsty mob had to hear....and they showed up...with weapons in hand...."HANG MIKE PENCE...HANG MIKE PENCE"......yea...it was "wild"....as promised by the leader of the mob!!......😪

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

but you always post pro-Trump?....I never saw a negative Trump post from you??... just negative Biden posts ....hummm....you silly Trumper....🤡

I'd ask you for like the 8th time to find some "pro-trump" posts by me, but you won't....because as always, you can't.  🤷‍♀️

You remind me of my father in law...an angry old man spending his retirement scouring the internet 24/7 for stuff about Drumpf to get pissed off about. Pretty embarrassingly sad life, but carry on  I guess lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I'd ask you for like the 8th time to find some "pro-trump" posts by me, but you won't....because as always, you can't.  🤷‍♀️

You remind me of my father in law...an angry old man spending his retirement scouring the internet 24/7 for stuff about Drumpf to get pissed off about. Pretty embarrassingly sad life, but carry on  I guess lol.

you didn't just post about Trump winning in an election poll??...why?....while calling our Pres. "feeble Uncle Joe"....stop being the silly Trumper that you are...sad life?..LOL...you're the Trumper here....🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

you didn't just post about Trump winning in an election poll??...why?....while calling our Pres. "feeble Uncle Joe"....stop being the silly Trumper that you are...sad life?..LOL...you're the Trumper here....🤡

I posted it because it illustrates the interesting fact that as badly as Drumpf sucks, he would beat Feeble Uncle Joe if the election were held today. 

I know that makes you furious, but you don’t at least think it’s interesting? To most non-addled people who follow politics, it is. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

GOP Pollster: Republican Leaders Are Mocking 'Child' Trump Behind His Back

Ed Mazza
Tue, April 12, 2022, 4:57 AM

Longtime Republican pollster Frank Luntz says GOP leaders are laughing at former President Donald Trump behind his back.

Speaking to The Daily Beast, Luntz noted a joke New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu (R) made last week at the Gridiron Club dinner in Washington.

He’s fucking crazy,” Sununu said of Trump. “I don’t think he’s so crazy that you could put him in a mental institution. But I think if he were in one, he ain’t getting out.”

Although the event is known for its roast-level jokes of political figures, Luntz said Sununu’s crack was indicative of something larger.

“I don’t know a single Republican who was surprised by what Sununu said. He said what they were thinking,” Luntz told The Daily Beast. “They won’t say it [in public], but behind his back, they think he’s a child. They’re laughing at him. That’s what made it significant.”

Luntz also indicated that Trump’s influence was growing weaker within the party.

“Trump isn’t the same man he was a year ago,” Luntz added. “Even many Republicans are tired of going back and rehashing the 2020 election. Everybody else has moved on and in Washington everyone believes he lost the election.”

Luntz’s comments came after a series of rallies in which Trump drew smaller-than-expected crowds. Over the weekend, another GOP figure called it a sign of the former president’s diminished status.

“That’s what you saw there: a very shrinking base,” Republican strategist Susan Del Percio told MSNBC’s Cori Coffin after Trump addressed a sparse crowd in Selma, North Carolina.

Republicans, she said, are “done with Donald Trump and his lies ― except for a small group that we see there.”

Influential GOP pollster Frank Luntz's research is a 'total schtick and scam' that relies on manipulated focus groups, former employees say

• Luntz is an influential pollster who helps shape Republican talking points 
  • Former Luntz employee Chris Ingram criticized his old boss in an interview
  • Said Luntz manipulates his focus groups to get the opinion he is looking for
  • Haha 1