Trump's world....

DBP66

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I wish it did!....but I don't make over $400,000.00....I'm good along with a big majority of Americans...😉

Hook, line and sinker. Do you do any research on your own. The $400k is a lie. It will impact people making 30k and some even less for adjusted gross income. 

The $54.3 billion tax increase for 2023, the JCT estimates, won’t increase taxes for anyone with income between $0 and $30,000. But the JCT also points out that its measure of income includes not just adjusted gross income but also employer contributions to health insurance, the employer’s share of the Social Security tax (FICA), and the insurance value of Medicare benefits. So millions of people whose adjusted gross income is below $30,000 will pay somewhat higher taxes.

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

to go after fat cats who don't pay...I pay my fair share....I'm good....and so is everyone else who pays their taxes...😉

we know that Trump paid only $700.00 in Federal taxes one year!?!...I have a feeling those days are over...😉

Wrong again - this will impact small businesses the greatest. 

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

Hook, line and sinker. Do you do any research on your own. The $400k is a lie. It will impact people making 30k and some even less for adjusted gross income. 

The $54.3 billion tax increase for 2023, the JCT estimates, won’t increase taxes for anyone with income between $0 and $30,000. But the JCT also points out that its measure of income includes not just adjusted gross income but also employer contributions to health insurance, the employer’s share of the Social Security tax (FICA), and the insurance value of Medicare benefits. So millions of people whose adjusted gross income is below $30,000 will pay somewhat higher taxes.

so $0-$30,000 no increase in taxes...and a large majority of Americans won't have any tax increase...that works vs. what Trump's tax cuts did....cuts that went to the rich...so don't be fooled. This tax plan is for the working class...it's about time.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so $0-$30,000 no increase in taxes...and a large majority of Americans won't have any tax increase...that works vs. what Trump's tax cuts did....cuts that went to the rich...so don't be fooled. This tax plan is for the working class...it's about time.

You’re funny…what happened to those making less than $400k? Duped again, and what’s worse now you’re covering for your team. Comical

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You’re funny…what happened to those making less than $400k? Duped again, and what’s worse now you’re covering for your team. Comical

duped??...LOL..that would be you...a big majority of Americans win with this tax code...you probably do too but are too dumb to realize it? or won't admit it?....😉 

• Haha 1

https://taxfoundation.org/inflation-reduction-act/

Table 1. Combined Long-Run Effects of the Inflation Reduction Act Tax Provisions

Source: Tax Foundation General Equilibrium Model, August 2022.

Gross Domestic Product (GDP) -0.2%
Gross National Product (GNP) Less than -0.05%
Capital Stock -0.3%
Wage Rate -0.1%
Full-Time Equivalent Jobs -29,000

Table 5. Distributional Effects of the Inflation Reduction Act (Percent Change in After-Tax Income)
Income Group Conventional, 2023 Conventional, 2032 Dynamic, long-run

Note: This table omits the impact of additional spending on after-tax incomes.

Source: Tax Foundation General Equilibrium Model, August 2022.

0% to 20% 2.1% 0.1% -0.2%
20% to 40% 0.8% 0.1% -0.2%
40% to 60% 0.5% 0.1% -0.2%
60% to 80% 0.2% 0.1% -0.2%
80% to 90% 0.1% 0.2% -0.2%
90% to 95% 0.1% 0.2% -0.2%
95% to 99% 0.1% 0.2% -0.2%
99% to 100% 0.1% 0.5% -0.3%
Total 0.3% 0.2% -0.2%

After the expanded health-care subsidies expire in 2026, the bottom 20 percent of filers would see a smaller increase in after-tax incomes, reflecting the remaining expanded credits. The bottom quintile would experience a 0.2 percent increase in after-tax income by 2032 on a conventional basis.

After-tax incomes in 2032 would increase the most at the top of the income distribution due to the rising value of energy tax credits by the end of the budget window. The top 1 percent of earners would see an increase in after-tax income of 0.5 percent in 2032. However, increased IRS enforcement and drug pricing provisions not modeled in the distribution would put downward pressure on after-tax incomes in 2032.

On a long-term dynamic basis, the smaller economy reduces after-tax incomes relative to the conventional analysis and most of the expanded tax credits will have expired. On average, tax filers in every quintile would experience a drop in after-tax incomes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

Build back better/green new deal climate hoax is a scam. It’s a scam that’s been going on for over 50 years and accelerated the last 2 years rapidly. 

LOL...50 years in the making huh??...and global warming is a hoax/scam??.... figures you believe that....🤡

ABC News

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell says FBI seized his phone at a Hardee's

9a03d709f850ec4d07331e87595031ea

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell says FBI seized his phone at a Hardee's

WILL STEAKIN and KATHERINE FAULDERS
Wed, September 14, 2022 at 12:29 AM

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell says the FBI seized his cellphone on Tuesday as he waited for his food order in a Hardee's parking lot in Minnesota.

In a phone interview with ABC News Tuesday night, Lindell, a fierce supporter of former President Donald Trump who has continued to try and overturn the 2020 election while pushing baseless conspiracy theories, said three cars with FBI agents pulled in front of his vehicle in the fast-food parking lot and issued the pillow maven a search warrant for his cellphone.

PHOTO: My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell walks out walks out of the White House ahead of a press conference with President Trump, March 30, 2020, in Washington, D.C. (The Washington Post via Getty Images, FILE)

PHOTO: My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell walks out walks out of the White House ahead of a press conference with President Trump, March 30, 2020, in Washington, D.C. (The Washington Post via Getty Images, FILE)

Lindell, who received a subpoena from a Colorado grand jury, according to photos of the document provided to ABC News, said he has not been contacted by any other grand jury investigating Trump's alleged efforts to obstruct the 2020 election.

The My Pillow founder also claimed that the grand jury subpoena he received requested information about Dominion Voting Systems machines and a Colorado clerk, Tina Peters.

The FBI did not comment when asked. The Denver FBI provided the following statement: "Without commenting on this specific matter, I can confirm that the FBI was at that location executing a search warrant authorized by a federal judge."

When asked if he's worried about law enforcement seizing his phone and any potential criminal charges, Lindell told ABC News, "I've been to many jails. I'm not scared to go to jail. I'm trying to save my country."

Fox News

Poll: 1 in 4 Republicans think Trump did something illegal or unethical in keeping classified government docs

Aubrie Spady
Tue, September 13, 2022 at 6:05 PM

One in four Republicans believe that former President Donald Trump did something either illegal or unethical in keeping government materials after leaving office, according to a new poll.

A new NPR NewsHour/Marist national poll suggests that 44% of Americans think Trump did something illegal when he held onto documents — some of which were classified, according to the FBI — following his presidency, whereas 17% think that Trump did something unethical, but not illegal. Nearly 30% think Trump did nothing wrong.

According to the poll, 47% of Americans feel that Trump did something wrong and should be charged as a result, including 10% of Republicans, whereas 14% think that though he did something wrong, he should not face any charges.

Supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump wave flags as they gather outside his Mar-a-Lago home after Trump said that FBI agents raided it. <span class="copyright">Marco Bello</span>

Supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump wave flags as they gather outside his Mar-a-Lago home after Trump said that FBI agents raided it. Marco Bello

When asked if they wanted Trump to run for president again, 32% said yes, one percentage point more than a poll taken in September 2020. Among the participants, 61% said they do not want to see him to run again.

Trump has not yet announced if he will run for president in 2024, but has teased the idea during several recent speeches.

"Former President Trump is losing the battle with public opinion over whether he did anything wrong by taking government documents to Mar-a-Lago," director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion Lee M. Miringoff said alongside the poll. "But his core support remains intact regardless of the results of the investigation."

US President Donald Trump has not announced if he will run for presid <span class="copyright">MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images</span>

US President Donald Trump has not announced if he will run for presid MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images

In early August, the FBI raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in search of classified materials that he was alleged to have held onto after leaving the presidency. As the investigation unfolds, the court recently ordered a special master be appointed to "review the seized property, manage assertions of privilege and make recommendations thereon, and evaluate claims for return of property."

There are several candidates running in this year's midterm elections who are endorsed by the former president, including Pennsylvania Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz, Arizona Senate candidate Blake Masters, and Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker.

The NPR NewsHour/Marist national survey was conducted from Aug. 29-Sept. 1, 2022, with a margin of error of plus or minus 4.1 percentage points.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:
Fox News

Poll: 1 in 4 Republicans think Trump did something illegal or unethical in keeping classified government docs

Aubrie Spady
Tue, September 13, 2022 at 6:05 PM

One in four Republicans believe that former President Donald Trump did something either illegal or unethical in keeping government materials after leaving office, according to a new poll.

A new NPR NewsHour/Marist national poll suggests that 44% of Americans think Trump did something illegal when he held onto documents — some of which were classified, according to the FBI — following his presidency, whereas 17% think that Trump did something unethical, but not illegal. Nearly 30% think Trump did nothing wrong.

According to the poll, 47% of Americans feel that Trump did something wrong and should be charged as a result, including 10% of Republicans, whereas 14% think that though he did something wrong, he should not face any charges.

Supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump wave flags as they gather outside his Mar-a-Lago home after Trump said that FBI agents raided it. <span class="copyright">Marco Bello</span>

Supporters of former U.S. President Donald Trump wave flags as they gather outside his Mar-a-Lago home after Trump said that FBI agents raided it. Marco Bello

When asked if they wanted Trump to run for president again, 32% said yes, one percentage point more than a poll taken in September 2020. Among the participants, 61% said they do not want to see him to run again.

Trump has not yet announced if he will run for president in 2024, but has teased the idea during several recent speeches.

"Former President Trump is losing the battle with public opinion over whether he did anything wrong by taking government documents to Mar-a-Lago," director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion Lee M. Miringoff said alongside the poll. "But his core support remains intact regardless of the results of the investigation."

US President Donald Trump has not announced if he will run for presid <span class="copyright">MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images</span>

US President Donald Trump has not announced if he will run for presid MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images

In early August, the FBI raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in search of classified materials that he was alleged to have held onto after leaving the presidency. As the investigation unfolds, the court recently ordered a special master be appointed to "review the seized property, manage assertions of privilege and make recommendations thereon, and evaluate claims for return of property."

There are several candidates running in this year's midterm elections who are endorsed by the former president, including Pennsylvania Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz, Arizona Senate candidate Blake Masters, and Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker.

The NPR NewsHour/Marist national survey was conducted from Aug. 29-Sept. 1, 2022, with a margin of error of plus or minus 4.1 percentage points.

Sheeeeet....this must be it this time.

31 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You're a proven sheep - follow the $$ just once and do some research. This is about power and money, not the climate. 

yea...all the historic flooding, Lake Mead drying up and all the wild fires due to draughts is just make believe...and people drowning in apartments in NYC is "fake news"...the world is in great shape...😪

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Sheeeeet....this must be it this time.

naa.....he'll always have the support of some of his clowns...like he said...."I could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and they would still support me"....he wasn't kidding...he was talking about 🤡 like you!...😪

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

naa.....he'll always have the support of some of his clowns...like he said...."I could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and they would still support me"....he wasn't kidding...he was talking about 🤡 like you!...😪

Checking in, with all your posts they get him yet? Nope. 

• Haha 1