Trump's world....

DBP66

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

Another hack doing the business of the president and AG to attack a political opponent. Same playbook.

In 2010, Obama Attorney General Eric Holder picked Jack Smith to run Public Integrity Section.

Smith took out VA Gov. Bob McDonnell as a potential Republican presidential candidate--on bogus corruption charges.

Supreme Court reversed, 9-0.

Now Smith is back--to take out Trump.

wrong...it's up to the grand juries at this point....no finger pointing now...the facts are in...😉

• Haha 1

Trump explodes at special counsel appointment: ‘I am not going to partake in it’

bb59eeb9b866eaaad6913696de32c550

Brett Samuels
Fri, November 18, 2022 at 4:43 PM

Former President Trump on Friday blasted the Justice Department’s appointment of a special counsel to oversee its probes on him, saying he would not “partake” in the investigations.

Trump, in an interview with Fox News Digital, suggested the appointment of a special counsel was politically motivated, despite Attorney General Merrick Garland saying he was making the announcement in an effort to ensure independence around Trump-related probes ahead of a possible 2024 rematch with President Biden.

“I have been going through this for six years — for six years I have been going through this, and I am not going to go through it anymore,” Trump said. “And I hope the Republicans have the courage to fight this.”

“I am not going to partake in it,” Trump added. “I’m not going to partake in this.”

The former president on Tuesday had formally announced he is mounting another White House campaign for 2024.

“I have never heard of such a thing. They found nothing. I announce and then they appoint a special prosecutor,” he said Friday. “They found nothing, and now they take some guy who hates Trump. This is a disgrace and only happening because I am leading in every poll in both parties.”

Garland earlier Friday said Jack Smith, a longtime prosecutor and current war crimes investigator, would take the helm of two investigations, one into the mishandling of sensitive government records recovered at Mar-a-Lago, as well as aspects of the probe into Jan. 6., 2021 covering “whether any person or entity unlawfully interfered with the transfer of power.”

Garland directly pointed to Trump’s announcement and a potential rematch election with Biden as among the “extraordinary circumstances” that justify such an appointment.

Trump has claimed for years that the Justice Department is biased against him because of various investigations into his conduct, dating back to his 2016 campaign and alleged coordination with Russia. He has since expanded those claims to include the FBI after agents searched his property in Florida for classified government documents that Trump took with him after leaving the White House.

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Trump explodes at special counsel appointment: ‘I am not going to partake in it’

bb59eeb9b866eaaad6913696de32c550

Brett Samuels
Fri, November 18, 2022 at 4:43 PM

Former President Trump on Friday blasted the Justice Department’s appointment of a special counsel to oversee its probes on him, saying he would not “partake” in the investigations.

Trump, in an interview with Fox News Digital, suggested the appointment of a special counsel was politically motivated, despite Attorney General Merrick Garland saying he was making the announcement in an effort to ensure independence around Trump-related probes ahead of a possible 2024 rematch with President Biden.

“I have been going through this for six years — for six years I have been going through this, and I am not going to go through it anymore,” Trump said. “And I hope the Republicans have the courage to fight this.”

“I am not going to partake in it,” Trump added. “I’m not going to partake in this.”

The former president on Tuesday had formally announced he is mounting another White House campaign for 2024.

“I have never heard of such a thing. They found nothing. I announce and then they appoint a special prosecutor,” he said Friday. “They found nothing, and now they take some guy who hates Trump. This is a disgrace and only happening because I am leading in every poll in both parties.”

Garland earlier Friday said Jack Smith, a longtime prosecutor and current war crimes investigator, would take the helm of two investigations, one into the mishandling of sensitive government records recovered at Mar-a-Lago, as well as aspects of the probe into Jan. 6., 2021 covering “whether any person or entity unlawfully interfered with the transfer of power.”

Garland directly pointed to Trump’s announcement and a potential rematch election with Biden as among the “extraordinary circumstances” that justify such an appointment.

Trump has claimed for years that the Justice Department is biased against him because of various investigations into his conduct, dating back to his 2016 campaign and alleged coordination with Russia. He has since expanded those claims to include the FBI after agents searched his property in Florida for classified government documents that Trump took with him after leaving the White House.

He’s back from the thunder snow….thoughts on my post about your favorite newspaper WAPO?
ruh roh!

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

@DBP66favorite newspaper….NOT this time 

E26EF6FA-B542-431E-8EF9-42635D7A3565.jpeg

LOL...clam down Champ...Fox news got it wrong....the Washington Post didn't admit to anything...Fox news loves B.S. "headlines"...there are 2 reasons he could have stolen the files...for profit/blackmail or for personal belongings as a trophy....the FBI just said they haven't found anything to be for nefarious YET...what was the plan before he got caught red- handed??...humm...but guess what he still stole files he shouldn't have and got caught red-handed...yet you clowns think he is getting picked on and he's the "victim" once again...LOL..too funny..poor Donny...🙄

you stick with Fox news and I'll stick with the Washington Post....😉

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...clam down Champ...Fox news got it wrong....the Washington Post didn't admit to anything...Fox news loves B.S. "headlines"...there are 2 reasons he could have stolen the files...for profit/blackmail or for personal belongings as a trophy....the FBI just said they haven't found anything to be for nefarious YET...what was the plan before he got caught red- handed??...humm...but guess what he still stole files he shouldn't have and got caught red-handed...yet you clowns think he is getting picked on and he's the "victim" once again...LOL..too funny..poor Donny...🙄

Reading comprehension not strong with you?

ITS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE! Blind 🐑 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

You don’t think WAPO would sue FOX if was made up?🤔

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You don’t think WAPO would sue FOX if was made up?🤔

No they won't sue.  Fox isn't a news station.  They can lie all they want and have been since their inception.  

All this has nothing to do with the fact Trump had no business having those classified documents.  That is the end of it.  He had them, and it doesn't matter WHY he had them.  He had them.  End of story.  They were not his to keep.  

Question- Does it matter to you that he had the documents?  Forget the why and answer my specific question.  Please.  

Yes or No.  

• Thanks 1

Trump Should 'Stand Aside,' Doesn't Have What It Takes, William Barr Says In Interview

Mary Papenfuss
Fri, November 18, 2022 at 11:42 PM

Former U.S. Attorney General William Barr said in an interview that aired Friday on PBS that his former boss, Donald Trump, should “stand aside” and forego his campaign for another presidential term because he doesn’t have what it takes.

Barr also said it appeared “increasingly more likely” that the Department of Justice will indict Trump for the hoard of classified documents from the White House that the FBI found stashed at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. And the Justice Department “probably” has what it needs for “legitimately indicting” him, Barr added.

As for another run at the presidency, Trump “failed” the first time, Barr told news host Margaret Hoover in the interview on “Firing Line.”

“He didn’t do what the whole country hoped — that he would rise to the occasion and rise to the office, and he didn’t do that,” said Barr.

“So he’s had his chance,” Barr said. “He obviously does not have the qualities necessary to unite the party, which is the first step on the road back, and he should stand aside.”

Barr also flatly stated that he thinks the Department of Justice “probably” has the “basis for legitimately indicting” Trump for the classified documents he was holding at Mar-a-Lago. The charges could be serious, he warned.

“If the Department of Justice can show that these were very sensitive documents, which I think they probably were, and also show that the president consciously was involved in misleading the department, deceiving the government and playing games after he had received the subpoena for the documents, those are serious charges,” Barr said.

Barr also said it was important for the Justice Department to prosecute anyone — including a former president — if they broke the law. But he added that it has to be weighed against the damage done to the office.

Trump appointed Barr to succeed Jeff Sessions in 2019 before special counsel Robert Mueller released the report on his investigation into Russian collusion in Trump’s 2016 campaign. Before the report was made public, Barr downplayed its findings.

Barr’s interview was filmed before Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Friday the appointment of a special counsel to take over investigations of the former president.

Trump has not yet responded to the Barr interview. But he has called the appointment of a special counsel “the worst politicization of justice in our country.”

Critics said it took Barr far too long to announce to the public that Trump didn’t have what it takes to be president. He was a longtime fervent backer of Trump.

Barr claims the relationship between the men began to seriously fray in late 2020 during Trump’s reelection campaign. Barr has recounted in his memoir, “One Damn Thing After Another,” that he warned Trump that he was alienating voters.

Barr said the former president would have been reelected by “moderating even a little of his pettiness,” he wrote in the book, which was published in March. He urged the GOP to move away from Trump and his “erratic personal behavior” ahead of the 2024 election season.

Barr said Trump grew “detached from reality” after losing reelection. He resigned about a month later, on Dec. 23, 2020, and has since testified that Trump tried to pressure him into lying that there had been widespread election fraud.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

...All this has nothing to do with the fact Trump had no business having those classified documents.  That is the end of it.  He had them, and it doesn't matter WHY he had them.  He had them.  End of story.  They were not his to keep.  

Question- Does it matter to you that he had the documents?  Forget the why and answer my specific question.  Please.  

Yes or No.  

I am just shocked!...shocked I tell you!...that all of these experts in sensitive government information systems were on the board from March 2015 — November 2016 and now seem to have disappeared!

😉

image.png.242c3027043b6317af82ba5275087522.png

20 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I am just shocked!...shocked I tell you!...that all of these experts in sensitive government information systems were on the board from March 2015 — November 2016 and now seem to have disappeared!

😉

Right?  Also have not heard much about inflation or the border since election.   They must have done some inner work to get their rage under control.  Good for them I say.  

Hope you are well brother.  Tough loss for UCLA vs USC.  Great game though. 

On 11/19/2022 at 6:25 PM, 15yds4gibberish said:

😉

Do you REALLY need to be an expert?...

To be able to read a framed copy,

of TIME MAGAZINE ??? 🎯

W/T on the cover...LOL

• Like 1

ABC News

Former Speaker Paul Ryan calls himself a 'Never-Again-Trumper'

LAUREN LANTRY
Sun, November 20, 2022 at 10:39 AM

Just days after Donald Trump announced his third bid for the White House, former Speaker of the House Paul Ryan denounced the twice-impeached former president's political future, calling himself a "Never-Again-Trumper."

"I'm proud of the accomplishments [during the Trump administration] -- of the tax reform, the deregulation and criminal justice reform -- I'm really excited about the judges we got on the bench, not just the Supreme Court, but throughout the judiciary," Ryan told ABC News' chief Washington correspondent and "This Week" co-anchor Jonathan Karl in an exclusive interview that aired Sunday. "But I am a Never-Again-Trumper. Why? Because I want to win, and we lose with Trump. It was really clear to us in '18, in '20 and now in 2022."

While Republicans secured the House with a razor-thin majority, they failed to flip the Senate. The "red wave" that was widely predicted this midterm season did not come to pass. Ryan put the blame directly on the former president.

"I personally think the evidence is really clear," Ryan said in his first Sunday show interview since he left office in 2019. "The biggest factor was the Trump factor … I think we would have won places like Arizona, places like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire had we had a typical, traditional conservative Republican, not a Trump Republican."

MORE: Billionaire donors are defecting from Trump. Here's who to watch.

"With Trump, we lose," he added.

"We lost the House in '18," Ryan continued. "We lost the presidency in '20. We lost the Senate in '20. And now in 2022 we should have and could have won the Senate. We didn't. And we have a much lower majority in the House because of that Trump factor."

During the interview, Ryan pointed to the Trump-endorsed candidates' lackluster performance during the midterms. At least 30 of the former president's hand-picked candidates, including some of the most notable nominees in various states, lost in their general elections after winning their primaries.

"He can get his people through the primaries, but they can't win general elections," Ryan said. "We get past Trump, we start winning elections. We stick with Trump, we keep losing elections. That's just how I see it."

And if Trump is once again the GOP nominee for president?

"We [will] probably likely lose the White House," Ryan said, adding that he thinks suburban voters don't like Trump or the candidates he endorses.

In 2016, Trump managed to hold off a crowded GOP presidential field with only a plurality of the vote in the early primary states. Despite that dynamic, Ryan said he isn't worried that the same dynamic could play out in 2024 -- that a packed field of Republicans would split the vote and once again clear the way for Trump to win the party's nomination.

"This is my hopeful scenario," Ryan said. "That we consolidate around somebody that is forged from this primary process capable of winning the general election, and I bet we -- I bet that happens."

Ryan remains hopeful, he said. As long as the nominee is not named Trump, he believes the Republican candidate will win the White House. He's looking for a "Reagan 2.0."

"I really believe a Reagan 2.0 conservative is something that will be -- that the country will want, I think that our voters will want," he said. "I think that our voters will want someone that is a good, verifiable conservative, problem solver, but also a unifier and somebody who's not so polarizing."

On 11/21/2022 at 7:21 AM, DBP66 said:
ABC News

Former Speaker Paul Ryan calls himself a 'Never-Again-Trumper'

LAUREN LANTRY
Sun, November 20, 2022 at 10:39 AM

Just days after Donald Trump announced his third bid for the White House, former Speaker of the House Paul Ryan denounced the twice-impeached former president's political future, calling himself a "Never-Again-Trumper."

"I'm proud of the accomplishments [during the Trump administration] -- of the tax reform, the deregulation and criminal justice reform -- I'm really excited about the judges we got on the bench, not just the Supreme Court, but throughout the judiciary," Ryan told ABC News' chief Washington correspondent and "This Week" co-anchor Jonathan Karl in an exclusive interview that aired Sunday. "But I am a Never-Again-Trumper. Why? Because I want to win, and we lose with Trump. It was really clear to us in '18, in '20 and now in 2022."

While Republicans secured the House with a razor-thin majority, they failed to flip the Senate. The "red wave" that was widely predicted this midterm season did not come to pass. Ryan put the blame directly on the former president.

"I personally think the evidence is really clear," Ryan said in his first Sunday show interview since he left office in 2019. "The biggest factor was the Trump factor … I think we would have won places like Arizona, places like Pennsylvania, New Hampshire had we had a typical, traditional conservative Republican, not a Trump Republican."

MORE: Billionaire donors are defecting from Trump. Here's who to watch.

"With Trump, we lose," he added.

"We lost the House in '18," Ryan continued. "We lost the presidency in '20. We lost the Senate in '20. And now in 2022 we should have and could have won the Senate. We didn't. And we have a much lower majority in the House because of that Trump factor."

During the interview, Ryan pointed to the Trump-endorsed candidates' lackluster performance during the midterms. At least 30 of the former president's hand-picked candidates, including some of the most notable nominees in various states, lost in their general elections after winning their primaries.

"He can get his people through the primaries, but they can't win general elections," Ryan said. "We get past Trump, we start winning elections. We stick with Trump, we keep losing elections. That's just how I see it."

And if Trump is once again the GOP nominee for president?

"We [will] probably likely lose the White House," Ryan said, adding that he thinks suburban voters don't like Trump or the candidates he endorses.

In 2016, Trump managed to hold off a crowded GOP presidential field with only a plurality of the vote in the early primary states. Despite that dynamic, Ryan said he isn't worried that the same dynamic could play out in 2024 -- that a packed field of Republicans would split the vote and once again clear the way for Trump to win the party's nomination.

"This is my hopeful scenario," Ryan said. "That we consolidate around somebody that is forged from this primary process capable of winning the general election, and I bet we -- I bet that happens."

Ryan remains hopeful, he said. As long as the nominee is not named Trump, he believes the Republican candidate will win the White House. He's looking for a "Reagan 2.0."

"I really believe a Reagan 2.0 conservative is something that will be -- that the country will want, I think that our voters will want," he said. "I think that our voters will want someone that is a good, verifiable conservative, problem solver, but also a unifier and somebody who's not so polarizing."

That news is about 6 years old. Paul Ryan was a "Never Trumper" from day 1. 

DP - any of these cases in NY, DC, FL or anywhere net anything yet? So American of them, investigate looking for a crime vs investigating a crime. 

Keep us posted DP, I'm sure it's any day now. (Trump has got to be the cleanest MF'er in the world! You know and I know if they did hard enough they usually find something - or like old Chucky Shumer said don't mess with the DOJ they have 5 ways to Sunday to get you - but somehow they can't get anything to stick on DJT!)

35 minutes ago, Warrior said:

That news is about 6 years old. Paul Ryan was a "Never Trumper" from day 1. 

DP - any of these cases in NY, DC, FL or anywhere net anything yet? So American of them, investigate looking for a crime vs investigating a crime. 

Keep us posted DP, I'm sure it's any day now. (Trump has got to be the cleanest MF'er in the world! You know and I know if they did hard enough they usually find something - or like old Chucky Shumer said don't mess with the DOJ they have 5 ways to Sunday to get you - but somehow they can't get anything to stick on DJT!)

LOL....keep that head in the sand...it's doing good...LOL...go listen to his call to the Ga. election officials...he begged for votes he didn't get....guess what...YOU CAN"T DO THAT.....he gets caught red-handed with top-secret files he stole....YOU CAN"T DO THAT....but he's innocent all the time in your simple mind....🤡

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL....keep that head in the sand...it's doing good...LOL...go listen to his call to the Ga. election officials...he begged for votes he didn't get....guess what...YOU CAN"T DO THAT.....he gets caught red-handed with top-secret files he stole....YOU CAN"T DO THAT....but he's innocent all the time in your simple mind....🤡

Please hold your breathe

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...it still won't change things champ...reality sucks for some people....the ones who love Trump....😉

Keep me posted - and keep on posting. You've got to get that batting avg above 0.00 the only way to do it is to keep swinging - you never know you might run into one.

5 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Keep me posted - and keep on posting. You've got to get that batting avg above 0.00 the only way to do it is to keep swinging - you never know you might run into one.

LOL..I wouldn't worry about my average...I'd be worried about REALITY if I were you....😉