Trump's world....

DBP66

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he stole top-secret files and didn't return them when given the chance because he thinks they belong to him....that's without precedent...how about answering the question now....man-up!...🙄

You sure don’t know how this works do you? And without precedent. You are blinded by your TDS and a puppet to the MSM. I’d tell you to man up but you’re well past that now. Most people aren’t as easily duped as the grow older. 

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

You sure don’t know how this works do you? And without precedent. You are blinded by your TDS and a puppet to the MSM. I’d tell you to man up but you’re well past that now. Most people aren’t as easily duped as the grow older. 

"duped" should be your middle name....

• Haha 1

Trump faces backlash for hosting dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes: ‘Unacceptable conduct’

Nicole Darrah
·Breaking News Editor
Sat, November 26, 2022 at 11:10 AM

Donald Trump, hands at his side under a chandelier in the ballroom at Mar-a-Lago, with eight U.S. flags visible behind him.

Former President Donald Trump, seen here on Nov. 15, as he announced he would run in the 2024 presidential election, hosted Kanye West and Nick Fuentes, a white supremacist, at his Florida home in Mar-a-Lago on Tuesday. (Jonathan Ernst/Reuters)

Former President Donald Trump has been roundly criticized for having dinner this week with Kanye West and Nick Fuentes, a white supremacist leader and Holocaust denier.

Trump hosted the pair at his home Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla., the former president confirmed in a post on Truth Social. Downplaying the encounter, he said the rapper, now known as Ye, “unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about."

“We had dinner on Tuesday evening with many members present on the back patio. The dinner was quick and uneventful. They then left for the airport,” Trump posted.

According to Trump, Ye asked him for business advice and the two “got along great.” He said Ye “expressed no anti-Semitism, & I appreciated all of the nice things he said about me on ‘Tucker Carlson.’

Nick Fuentes makes his way through a crowd of people wearing Make American Great Again hats

Fuentes (in sunglasses) makes his way through the crowd for a speech during a "Stop the Steal" rally in November 2020 after Joe Biden was elected president. (Leah Millis/Reuters)

“Why wouldn’t I agree to meet? Also, I didn’t know Nick Fuentes,” he added. Fuentes is known for his antisemitism and attended the 2017 “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Va.

Ye's net worth recently declined precipitously by billions of dollars after Adidas cut ties with him for his “unacceptable, hateful and dangerous” offensive comments. He frequently posts antisemitic and racist remarks and, earlier in the month, tweeted that he planned to go “Death con 3 on JEWISH PEOPLE.”

The Justice Department has labeled Fuentes a “white supremacist.” According to the Anti-Defamation League, Fuentes has “jokingly” denied that the Holocaust ever happened, and has “compared Jews burnt in concentration camps to cookies in an oven.”

In a video posted after the meeting at Mar-a-Lago, Ye said Trump “is really impressed with Nick Fuentes.” (He also said he had asked Trump to run as his vice president in the 2024 race.)

Trump now faces intense criticism over the meeting. Without naming Trump, Matt Brooks, executive director of the Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC), told the Washington Post, “We strongly condemn the virulent antisemitism of Kanye West and Nick Fuentes and call on all political leaders to reject their messages of hate and refuse to meet with them.”

Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the ADL, told the New York Times, “Nick Fuentes is among the most prominent and unapologetic antisemites in the country. … He’s a vicious bigot and known Holocaust denier who has been condemned by leading figures from both political parties here, including the R.J.C.” Greenblatt called the idea that “any serious contender for higher office” willing to meet with Fuentes and “validate him by sharing a meal and spending time is appalling.”

Donald Trump, behind his desk in the Oval Office, with a throng of cameramen and visitors around him, makes a quip that most of the assembled company finds highly amusing. Seated are Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, as well as Kanye West, wearing a red MAGA baseball cap.

Then-President Donald Trump holds a meeting with Kanye West in the Oval Office in October 2018. (Kevin Lamarque/Reuters)

Chris Christie, the former governor of New Jersey and onetime Republican presidential candidate, wrote of the meeting: “This is just awful, unacceptable conduct from anyone, but most particularly from a former President and current candidate.”

David Friedman, Trump’s former ambassador to Israel, tweeted: “To my friend Donald Trump, you are better than this. Even a social visit from an antisemite like Kanye West and human scum like Nick Fuentes is unacceptable.”

Max Miller, a former Trump aide who received an endorsement from Trump and is now a congressman-elect in Ohio, tweeted that Fuentes’s “brand of hate has no place in our public discourse."

One Trump adviser quoted in the Washington Post described Trump's meeting with Ye and Fuentes as “horrible,” while another adviser called it “totally awful.”

NBC News reported that a longtime adviser described the situation for the Trump campaign as “a f***ing nightmare.” "If people are looking at [Florida Gov. Ron] DeSantis to run against Trump, here's another reason why,” the adviser reportedly said.

45 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"duped" should be your middle name....

Hitlery destroying classified electronic documents = okay.

Hunter Biden laptop shenanigans = okay.

Obama keeping presidential records in a warehouse = okay.

Trump acting according to constitutional powers = not okay. Liberal brain rot at the National Archives, definitely not okay.

lap it up lapdog 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Even Trump isn't denying that he had top secret documents but my question was too hypothetical?

Wow. Nothing left for me to say.   Good luck the rest of your life brother.  

My point for those in the cheap seats is if his name wasn’t DJT this would be a non-issue. As proven with past presidents and Secretaries of State doing far greater.

Found the site where you and DP get most of your material. 

F4DAC471-601D-42E8-8C88-F0BC9702B290.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

Hitlery destroying classified electronic documents = okay.

Hunter Biden laptop shenanigans = okay.

Obama keeping presidential records in a warehouse = okay.

Trump acting according to constitutional powers = not okay. Liberal brain rot at the National Archives, definitely not okay.

lap it up lapdog 

Hillary wasn't Pres...

Hunter who?...

Obama's records were stored in conjunction with the National Archives...

Trump stole top-secret files and when given a chance to return them??..he lied and said they were all returned and then we found out he LIED once again...FACT.

"Duped" sounds like a real good name for you...🙄

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Hillary wasn't Pres...

Hunter who?...

Obama's records were stored in conjunction with the National Archives...

Trump stole top-secret files and when given a chance to return them??..he lied and said they were all returned and then we found out he LIED once again...FACT.

"Duped" sounds like a real good name for you...🙄

Haha!! Hillary was Secretary of State without the ability to declassify and destroyed records and had an unsecure server with classified info. What happened? Nothing. Obama was giving an ultimatum to secure his records online and still to this day has failed to do? Where was the MSM? What was the result? Both has classified info not secured, against protocol. What was the result? Nothing! It’s called hypocrisy/selective enforcement. You idiots love it!

Sheep!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

Haha!! Hillary was Secretary of State without the ability to declassify and destroyed records and had an unsecure server with classified info. What happened? Nothing. Obama was giving an ultimatum to secure his records online and still to this day has failed to do? Where was the MSM? What was the result? Both has classified info not secured, against protocol. What was the result? Nothing! It’s called hypocrisy/selective enforcement. You idiots love it!

Sheep!

Shhhhhh…..facts!

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Shhhhhh…..facts!

Shhhhhh....not facts!   Nothing he said is remotely true.  Not a single thing.  

You never answered the question either.  If Trump did have top secret documents, do you care?  Yes or No.  

This is your chance to actually add something to this board (something you have yet to do) and answer the question.  Warrior refused to answer this very easy question.  

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Shhhhhh....not facts!   Nothing he said is remotely true.  Not a single thing.  

You never answered the question either.  If Trump did have top secret documents, do you care?  Yes or No.  

This is your chance to actually add something to this board (something you have yet to do) and answer the question.  Warrior refused to answer this very easy question.  

Because you didn’t like my answer doesn’t mean I didn’t answer. I can post the hypocrisy in your question but it wouldn’t take.

You say nothing I posted is “remotely true”. What part of what I posted wasn’t true in your opinion?

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/27/2022 at 12:11 PM, Warrior said:

Because you didn’t like my answer doesn’t mean I didn’t answer. I can post the hypocrisy in your question but it wouldn’t take.

You say nothing I posted is “remotely true”. What part of what I posted wasn’t true in your opinion?

Please post what was hypocritical about my question.   Do you know what hypocrisy means.  

The reason your answer was 'not liked' as you say, is because you did not answer the question.  

Trump admitted to taking documents, and doing so is against the law.  You can't say if that is wrong or not?  It's not hypothetical anymore.  He admitted taking them.  

Slither your way out of this.  🤣

• Thanks 2

Business Insider

Trump brags that he 'openly and transparently' took government documents from the White House to Mar-a-Lago

Sonam Sheth
Mon, November 28, 2022 at 5:10 PM

Donald Trump

Donald Trump.José Luis Villegas/AP
  • Trump boasted about "openly and transparently" moving official government records to Mar-a-Lago.

• The DOJ is investigating if Trump broke federal law when he moved and refused to return the documents after leaving the White House.

• "When will you invade the other Presidents' homes in search of documents, which are voluminous, which they took with them, but not nearly so openly and transparently as I did?" he wrote on Truth Social.

Former President Donald Trump boasted on Monday about how he "openly and transparently" moved government records from the White House to Mar-a-Lago upon leaving office.

"...When will you invade Bill and Hillary's home in search of the 33,000 emails she deleted AFTER receiving a subpoena from the U.S. Congress?" Trump wrote on his social media website, Truth Social. "When will you invade the other Presidents' homes in search of documents, which are voluminous, which they took with them, but not nearly so openly and transparently as I did?"

The Justice Department is currently investigating whether Trump broke federal law by moving documents to Mar-a-Lago upon leaving the White House. It's one of several criminal probes Trump is facing, and the DOJ and Attorney General Merrick Garland are under tremendous public pressure to remain independent as they investigate everything from Trump's retention of official records to his involvement in the deadly January 6, 2021 Capitol riot.

That pressure ratcheted up a notch when Trump announced earlier this month that he was mounting a 2024 presidential run. A few days later, Garland appointed Jack Smith, a veteran war crimes prosecutor, as special counsel to oversee criminal investigations involving Trump.

"Based on recent developments, including the former president's announcement that he is a candidate for president in the next election, and the sitting president's stated intention to be a candidate as well, I have concluded that it is in the public interest to appoint a special counsel," Garland said.

Trump went on a tirade against Smith on Monday as well, writing on Truth Social that the special counsel is a "fully weaponized monster" who "shouldn't be let anywhere near the political persecution of 'President Donald J. Trump.'"

"I did nothing wrong on January 6th, and nothing wrong with the Democrats' fix on the Document Hoax, that is, unless the six previous Presidents did something wrong also...." he wrote.

• Haha 1

Mitt Romney Brutally Assesses How Low Donald Trump Will Go

Ron Dicker
Tue, November 29, 2022 at 10:01 AM

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) measured the depths of Donald Trump’s audacity after the former president met with antisemitic rapper Ye and Holocaust-denying white nationalist Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago.

“I think it has been clear that there’s no bottom to the degree to which President Trump will degrade himself and the nation,” Romney told reporters on Monday after calling Trump’s meeting with the two figures “disgusting."

Trump had dinner last week at home with Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and Fuentes, denying that he invited Fuentes or knew who he was. But the former president, who last week announced his candidacy for 2024, didn’t renounce his guests’ hateful beliefs. (Ye and other sources reported that Trump actually praised Fuentes during their conversation.)

Asked if Trump should apologize, Romney replied: “He never sees anything wrong in anything he does.”

“This is characteristic of his approach, which is either say it was a joke or say he didn’t know what was happening, but that doesn’t fly,” Romney continued, according to CBS affiliate KUTV. “Obviously, this is something which degrades him, frankly, to do what he’s done. And it’s something which diminishes the country as well. It’s very unfortunate.”

Romney, who voted twice to oust Trump from the White House during impeachment proceedings, blasted the ex-president’s 2024 campaign.

“I voted to remove him from office twice … I don’t think he should be president of the United States,” Romney said, per NBC News’ Sahil Kapur. “I don’t think he should be the nominee of our party in 2024. And I certainly don’t want him hanging over our party like a gargoyle ... It’s a character issue.”

Former Vice President Mike Pence denounced Trump for his “poor judgment” in entertaining the get-together and called for him to apologize.

24 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

This thread reminds me of my childhood on Saturday mornings

Got em this time...... 

Road Runner Gif - GIFcen

nope.. beep beep!

This just shows you are unaware of what's going on or don't care.  Either way it's probably best to avoid these threads.  

You post like this is the traditional left/right political B's we all grew up with, and you are above all this petty shit.  It is not.  Not sure how this is ok with anybody not in the cult.  

Unprecedented.  

Actually, no need to even respond.  I forgot you thought it was funny when a old man got hit with a hammer.  Good times for sure.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1