Trump's world....

DBP66

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Typical, you claim in your post I think Trump won the election. I make a simple bet show me where I’ve ever posted Trump won the election- don’t back up now bitch, man up and put your $$ where your mouth is or STFU. Bitch 

LOL...so you won't answer the simple questions??...LOL...pussy...😉

2+ years later and he's STILL pushing the BIG lie?!....how crazy can he get??

Donald Trump calls for the 'termination' of the United States Constitution over 2020 loss

Story by Brandon Gage  9h ago
image.png.aed9212c481ebf884ae3e4a59c9fd91b.png

Former President Donald Trump on Saturday morning raged on his anti-Twitter app Truth Social about non-existent "fraud and deception" in the November 8th midterm elections – and he proposed scrapping the United States Constitution as a means to reinstall himself into the presidency. Trump also called for a do-over of the race that he lost in a landslide to President Joe Biden.

Image via Shutterstock.
Image via Shutterstock.© provided by AlterNet

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Trump "truthed."

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in either the 2020 or 2022 elections, let alone that which was pervasive enough to affect the results.

"Our great 'Founders' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!" Trump added. The authors of the Constitution – many of whom were traffickers of enslaved human beings – only wanted white male landowners to vote.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You really think a dementia patient who can’t string 3 words together and reads what’s in parentheses from a tele prompter who the dems hide in the basement ( for obvious reasons) won?  Good lil 🐑 🤡 you are!

stop embarrassing yourself....🙄

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You really think a dementia patient who can’t string 3 words together and reads what’s in parentheses from a tele prompter who the dems hide in the basement ( for obvious reasons) won?  Good lil 🐑 🤡 you are!

from the article above...NOT an op-ed...just FACTS....that proof your 100% wrong....as usual...you've been lied to...'🙄

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud in either the 2020 or 2022 elections, let alone that which was pervasive enough to affect the results.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...so you won't answer the simple questions??...LOL...pussy...😉

I answered your question bitch, now you’re acting like a pussy and won’t back up your statement that I believe the election was stolen. Then you attempt to move the goal posts as expected, it’s what pussies do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I answered your question bitch, now you’re acting like a pussy and won’t back up your statement that I believe the election was stolen. Then you attempt to move the goal posts as expected, it’s what pussies do.

Go easy Warrior…he is the poster 🤡 for TDS. We can only hope big Pharma has something for him soon!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Warrior said:

let's try it again Champ...here's my questions below....that you didn't answer...pussy...😉

was the election fair and square?....do you believe Biden won by 7 million votes?....or was it fixed?.....like Trump continues to say 2+ years later....

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

not even close....one of us believes in reality....one believes Trump....😉

I like it when little boys come up to me in the pool and mat down my wavy leg hair. I also like smelling girls hair and neck especially the little girls. I also can’t put three words together and read exactly what the Teleprompter tells me to say even when it’s in parentheses. I called for people to come up to stage when I went to their funeral two weeks ago and I asked other people to stand up for applause when they’re  in a wheelchair.—-

Sleepy creepy Joe

32 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I like it when little boys come up to me in the pool and mat down my wavy leg hair. I also like smelling girls hair and neck especially the little girls. I also can’t put three words together and read exactly what the Teleprompter tells me to say even when it’s in parentheses. I called for people to come up to stage when I went to their funeral two weeks ago and I asked other people to stand up for applause when they’re  in a wheelchair.—-

Sleepy creepy Joe

and he won the Presidency by 7 million votes....😉

how about Trump telling us to drink bleach to kill Covid?!?...🙄

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

let's try it again Champ...here's my questions below....that you didn't answer...pussy...😉

was the election fair and square?....do you believe Biden won by 7 million votes?....or was it fixed?.....like Trump continues to say 2+ years later....

Biden won, never said otherwise. Do I believe big tech and others tilted the scales absolutely. You’d be an idiot to think so. Have you seen what’s come out from Twitter and Facebook earlier? Probably not, it wasn’t on MSDNC. 

Now that I’ve answered your question (for maybe the 5th time because that’s all you’ve asked the last two years). You posted I believed Trump won - go search and show me where I’ve ever posted Trump won. $1,000 if you can find 1 - $1,000 to me if you can’t? You said it don’t bitch out now like GBB bitched out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Biden won, never said otherwise. Do I believe big tech and others tilted the scales absolutely. You’d be an idiot to think so. Have you seen what’s come out from Twitter and Facebook earlier? Probably not, it wasn’t on MSDNC. 

Now that I’ve answered your question (for maybe the 5th time because that’s all you’ve asked the last two years). You posted I believed Trump won - go search and show me where I’ve ever posted Trump won. $1,000 if you can find 1 - $1,000 to me if you can’t? You said it don’t bitch out now like GBB bitched out.

Thanks for answering and going on record as believing something that didn't happen....so the "deep state" has been replaced by "big tech"?....well I'm glad you admit Biden won but you won't say "fair and square"??...SAD

So it's my bad if you never said Trump won...I know you're a Trump supported but apparently you haven't drunk too much Trump Kool-Aid and at least you know Biden won. 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Simple question…while President who has had our county’s best interest in mind?

Trump or Biden.

who got impeached for blackmailing a country???....who went to Helsinki and told the world he believed Putin and not his own country?!?...one of the lowest moments on our country's history....SAD.

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Thanks for answering and going on record as believing something that didn't happen....so the "deep state" has been replaced by "big tech"?....well I'm glad you admit Biden won but you won't say "fair and square"??...SAD

So it's my bad if you never said Trump won...I know you're a Trump supported but apparently you haven't drunk too much Trump Kool-Aid and at least you know Biden won. 

Twitter and other big tech companies didn’t suppress the Hunter Biden story? Get off your tampon you made a statement I believed trump won, which I never said. Don’t be a bitch like GBB and man up or STFU either way I don’t give a shit. 

10 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Twitter and other big tech companies didn’t suppress the Hunter Biden story? Get off your tampon you made a statement I believed trump won, which I never said. Don’t be a bitch like GBB and man up or STFU either way I don’t give a shit. 

Hunter who? Whatever did he do? Gain fortune via political ties? Smoke crack all the time laying in a bathtub? Bang his deceased brothers wife?  Do tell!🤔

16 minutes ago, Warrior said:

LOL...so Trump lost because of Hunter's laptop??...got ya!.....🤡

6 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hunter who? Whatever did he do? Gain fortune via political ties? Smoke crack all the time laying in a bathtub? Bang his deceased brothers wife?  Do tell!🤔

what else is there to tell?....you just told it all and we've seen all the pictures for years now...Hunter who is right...do you think Trump's daughter didn't make any profits by getting a bunch of pattens approved in China?....😉