Trump's world....

DBP66

31 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Did you read the whole article or just cherry pick one part you feel you can dispute? Which I will still question and not follow what's pushed now. 

the whole article is based on a false premise/lie...the Trump story is the guy was going to expose the Bidens....the truth is he was corrupt, and we weren't going to give them the aid the wanted until they fired this corrupt Prosecutor...it was explained many times.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the whole article is based on a false premise/lie...the Trump story is the guy was going to expose the Bidens....the truth is he was corrupt, and we weren't going to give them the aid the wanted until they fired this corrupt Prosecutor...it was explained many times.

Of course

22 minutes ago, Warrior said:

"Why are conservatives so obsessed with Hunter's dick pics?" ... They ignore Hunter's emails which prove Joe Biden has been accepting bribes from Ukraine, Russia, China et al since he was VP.

Joe and 3 bribery accusations… reminds me of RZ’s infamous 2 varsity sports whopper.  If he just stuck with baseball.  

When going low pct/high risk vs layups… I dunno, start with one country maybe?  

Remember the jewelry slogan, He went to Jared?  😉 

• Thanks 1

https://nypost.com/2022/12/04/fbi-warned-twitter-of-hunter-biden-hack-before-censoring-the-post/

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Joe and 3 bribery accusations… reminds me of RZ’s infamous 2 varsity sports whopper.  If he just stuck with baseball.  

When going low pct/high risk vs layups… I dunno, start with one country maybe?  

Remember the jewelry slogan, He went to Jared?  😉 

https://nypost.com/2022/12/04/fbi-warned-twitter-of-hunter-biden-hack-before-censoring-the-post/

42 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I read it prior today.  There’s a long article that I also read on this subject earlier today.  

I made it thru :)   It’s a long read.  

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/hunter-biden-laptop-investigation.html

If you buy that spin I’ve got a mountain range In Florida that would be right up your alley. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

The frothy right losing their shit over this is the strangest goddamn thing....The 'smoking gun' amounts to takedown requests of stolen dick pics, precisely the type of thing content moderation should be responsive to. 

Tim Miller opens an instant classic this way:

The whole article is pretty funny

https://www.thebulwark.com/no-you-do-not-have-a-constitutional-right-to-post-hunter-bidens-dick-pic-on-twitter/

😄

I think these guys believe we care about Hunter Biden like they do about their cult leader and we don't.   If Hunter goes down...who cares.  

tumblr_8ad04dcb710875021ab79f271d3a9379_b43c7d74_1280.jpg.3c885b9e1f2ac4060b76c6f2a3de6b0e.jpg

And an unrelated meme that I thought you might like.  

tumblr_2ae0374198f63368fac028cafb3f102e_fc354f76_540.jpg.3c8964a51be9d843590f90abd7f20da7.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I think these guys believe we care about Hunter Biden like they do about their cult leader and we don't.   If Hunter goes down...who cares.  

tumblr_8ad04dcb710875021ab79f271d3a9379_b43c7d74_1280.jpg.3c885b9e1f2ac4060b76c6f2a3de6b0e.jpg

And an unrelated meme that I thought you might like.  

tumblr_2ae0374198f63368fac028cafb3f102e_fc354f76_540.jpg.3c8964a51be9d843590f90abd7f20da7.jpg

Who do you think the Big guy is, if hunter bidens laptop is indeed real then joe Biden is seriously fucked, i can’t wait for these Fauci Biden Special Commitees 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

If you buy that spin I’ve got a mountain range In Florida that would be right up your alley. 

I could have a field day sharing spin.  It’s called politics.   Your side has the gotcha moment, like your team just scored a TD.  My side ditto.

Reminds me of George Carlin’s comment to the extent of… it’s a big club, and you ain’t in it.  

The club often donates to both main political parties.  Shocker huh?  

So while you have your jollies over Hunter, the future dictates who cares…and onto the next “gotcha” TD from either side.  

I enjoy the banter and entertainment factor, but sheesh some of you folks need to get a grip and realize The Club doesn’t give a shit about you.  :)   
Stop shilling for them 24/7.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I could have a field day sharing spin.  It’s called politics.   Your side has the gotcha moment, like your team just scored a TD.  My side ditto.

Reminds me of George Carlin’s comment to the extent of… it’s a big club, and you ain’t in it.  

The club often donates to both main political parties.  Shocker huh?  

So while you have your jollies over Hunter, the future dictates who cares…and onto the next “gotcha” TD from either side.  

I enjoy the banter and entertainment factor, but sheesh some of you folks need to get a grip and realize The Club doesn’t give a shit about you.  :)   
Stop shilling for them 24/7.  

Well GA it is a hsfb forum 😉

• Haha 2