Trump's world....

DBP66

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

So they had a handwriting expert determine the signature was from his hand and not a autopen or secretarial sig? I haven't seen that. In any case if that is a perk it was up Weisenheimer and the tax accountants to account for as income. Trump may have known that was happening as far as paying for kids schools as a perk or whatever but he didn't know they were cooking it from their books and not claiming it on their personal income taxes. Trump is guilty of hiring a greedy NY Jew though. If in fact he hired him personally and not the board of directors. 

It was also up to the company to report the tuition payments exc....and they didn't...so they were found guilty...very simple and easy case once the CFO flipped...Trump is guilty of everything the accused him of.

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

How do you think he fares with the Charlotte 49ers?  Recruiting wise, he’s no Deion, but he should do OK with his few connections.  :) 

@Nolebull813, another pitch :) 

Flashback to the Scooby Doo episode with the Miner 49er 😂.  💯 Pct, @OldTerrapinremembers.  

I think he bombs there. Unless he can get some of the NIL for the kids but it may be illegal for him to give NIL money from his companies..just saying

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

It was also up to the company to report the tuition payments exc....and they didn't...so they were found guilty...very simple and easy case once the CFO flipped...Trump is guilty of everything the accused him of.

So you think DT does the taxes and accounting for his company himself?  c'mon man.. The only reason this case is even in a courtroom is because of "The Name".  Your the guy celebrating a touchdown in the endzone like he just won the Super Bowl but there is a flag all the way on the other side of the field. In this case that flag is an appeal and most the nonsense charges will be dropped. Then you will be this guy

Odell Beckham scores TD, dances, does perfectly timed flag celebration -  SBNation.com

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

So you think DT does the taxes and accounting for his company himself?  c'mon man.. The only reason this case is even in a courtroom is because of "The Name".  Your the guy celebrating a touchdown in the endzone like he just won the Super Bowl but there is a flag all the way on the other side of the field. In this case that flag is an appeal and most the nonsense charges will be dropped. Then you will be this guy

Odell Beckham scores TD, dances, does perfectly timed flag celebration -  SBNation.com

I'm celebrating a tax cheat getting caught on 17 counts....it makes me very happy...thanks for asking...😉

15 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Gulity? You are sooo excited over this you can’t type it fast enough😂 see OT’s post a few up from here.  He nailed it and you.

and you're still in denial....0-2000? or something like that?....I'm not excited....I'm happy a tax cheater got caught....🙄

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and you're still in denial....0-2000? or something like that?....I'm not excited....I'm happy a tax cheater got caught....🙄

Your probably most happy it's not you.. Most people that point the finger the hardest are usually guilty of the same thing. You better hope that army of IRS agents don't come crawling up your ass.. 

YARN | The IRS, they allow for T&A. It's fine. | The Wolf of Wall Street  (2013) | Video gifs by quotes | 8800e38d | 紗

• Haha 1

Your probably most happy it's not you.. Most people that point the finger the hardest are usually guilty of the same thing. You better hope that army of IRS agents don't come crawling up your ass.. 

YARN | The IRS, they allow for T&A. It's fine. | The Wolf of Wall Street  (2013) | Video gifs by quotes | 8800e38d | 紗

bring em' on!....I got nothing hide....😉

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

This is funny. You can’t reason with this guy. He’s locked onto his narrative like a pit bull regardless of fact. “Whose name is on it?” He’ll just keep repeating that no matter what ya say. Like clockwork. He’s done for about 6 years. That’s why as Ironman said, he’s 0-250. It’s become clear that he’s either a complete retard (highly likely) or he knows he’s full of shit and just trolling (highly likely as well). 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This is funny. You can’t reason with this guy. He’s locked onto his narrative like a pit bull regardless of fact. “Whose name is on it?” He’ll just keep repeating that no matter what ya say. Like clockwork. He’s done for about 6 years. That’s why as Ironman said, he’s 0-250. It’s become clear that he’s either a complete retard (highly likely) or he knows he’s full of shit and just trolling (highly likely as well). 

So you don't think Trump is at fault and he has nothing to do with this guilty charge? They didn't show checks with his signatures to the jury? You're just another Trump clown in denial...another victim of Trump Kool-Aid....🤡

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

So you don't think Trump is at fault and he has nothing to do with this guilty charge? They didn't show checks with his signatures to the jury? You're just another Trump clown in denial...another victim of Trump Kool-Aid....🤡

No I don’t. Because he not. The company will pay the consequences. Old Terrapin, who is actually trying to be reasonable with you (but you’re unreasonable as usual), is right. You just don’t like the answer. You want Trump so bad 🤣. This BS never sees a court room if it wasn’t Trump. Your dog whistlers will do anything to keep him from running again. Been doing it for 6 years (coincidence🤣?). And you being the good little puppy run right to the narrative and continue the perpetuation of the degradation of our Constitutional Republic. Business as usual.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No I don’t. Because he not. The company will pay the consequences. Old Terrapin, who is actually trying to be reasonable with you (but you’re unreasonable as usual), is right. You just don’t like the answer. You want Trump so bad 🤣. This BS never sees a court room if it wasn’t Trump. Your dog whistlers will do anything to keep him from running again. Been doing it for 6 years (coincidence🤣?). And you being the good little puppy run right to the narrative and continue the perpetuation of the degradation of our Constitutional Republic. Business as usual.

"The company will pay"...and who owns that company?..LOL..too easy!...you guys seem upset that he got caught and blame his guilt on his last name? He's found guilty on all 17 counts and it was all B.S.?....like I said...you and all his defenders here today are in denial and upset he got caught....waaa...waaa...🙄

running again??...he said he is and you clowns deserve him. I hope he gets the nomination....👍

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"The company will pay"...and who owns that company?...

and who from the company is responsible?  The two that admitted they were that's who and they admitted they did it alone without DJT's knowledge. If the company ultimately has to pay the fine then those two will get sued by the company anyway to recover it. Did a little looking into the Weaselberg guy.. Donald didn't even hire him. He inherited him from his Dad and the guy has been doing the family business books since Donnie was a little tyke.  He was trusted to handle all the finances hell he was even a trustee of the Trump holdings and could do what he wanted without anyone's permission. That dude probably been ripping off the Trumps for decades. It's always the trusted family friend that ends up a rat..lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"The company will pay"...and who owns that company?..LOL..too easy!...you guys seem upset that he got caught and blame his guilt on his last name? He's found guilty on all 17 counts and it was all B.S.?....like I said...you and all his defenders here today are in denial and upset he got caught....waaa...waaa...🙄

running again??...he said he is and you clowns deserve him. I hope he gets the nomination....👍

I’m not gonna argue with you. I know your shtick, and it’s old and tired. Just like this thread that you somehow resuscitate daily. I hope gets the nomination as well. We can  agree on something.

• Like 1

and who from the company is responsible?  The two that admitted they were that's who and they admitted they did it alone without DJT's knowledge. If the company ultimately has to pay the fine then those two will get sued buy the company anyway to recover it. Did a little looking into the Weaselberg guy.. Donald didn't even hire him. He inherited him from his Dad and the guy has been doing the family business books since Donnie was a little tyke.  He was trusted to handle all the finances hell he even had. He was even a trustee of the Trump holding and could do what he wanted without anyone's permission. Hell that dude probably been ripping off the Trumps for decades. 

who is responsible?....the guy who signs the checks....😉

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

I’m not gonna argue with you. I know your shtick, and it’s old and tired. Just like this thread that you somehow resuscitate daily. I hope gets the nomination as well. We can  agree on something.

pointing out facts and the obvious isn't a "shtick"....😉