Geico Participants

FootballGuy

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@HurricaneNick you better tell @The Stache to hold off on those National Title rings. Collin Hills still has a war with (checks notes) a team no one has ever heard of until about 5 minutes ago 

Shit I have never even heard of Collins Hill until this week.  Now they about to be National Champions 🔥

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

Shit I have never heard of Collins Hill until this week.  Now they about to be National Champions 🔥

I thought Collin Hills was some street on South Beach. Or some mixed drink Tom Collins. 

apparently they are a high school football team who has the number one player in the country that they plucked out of Florida. Florida native Travis Hunter. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Florida and Georgia both have trouble with teams from Arizona. There's still time to delete this post because I would hate it if Highland went out there and beat Chaminade... 

I've already explained the only scenarios where that would happen.

And I'm not afraid of any blowback.

Highland is trash. Chaminade should whip them.

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

He actually said, word-for-word, that they ran the ball on every single play.

Now I'm supposed to babysit these morons and invent my own meaning. No calls for people to mean what they say. Nope. Omaha Vol wants us to make it up.

I didn't think you'd be dumb enough to literally think they'd run it on every play. Proof that you don't know much about GA football...this is Milton.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

I didn't think you'd be dumb enough to literally think they'd run it on every play. 

It keeps getting better.

ngdawg didn't think anybody would be dumb enough to take his word.

This is apparently the only place in history where people are told not to believe the literal words being said but to make up their own meaning of sentences.

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Over/Under combined touchdowns for Highland and Kapowsin is at 2.5

(I’m taking the under) 

Bro I know these games mean a lot to the kids of these 4 schools.  You and @Nolebull813 have had me dying laughing reading your takes.  I cant wait to read the commentary of you 2 during the games.  I won't watch any of them, but I'm sure you 2 will be in full effect.  Funny funny funny

• Thanks 1