Geico Participants

FootballGuy

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If the Washington team was from Louisiana Finch would say they are complete garbage.....

No, they would suffer from the exact opposite malady of Graham-Kapowsin.

They would have skill players but terrible line play.

Graham-Kapowsin, on the other hand, looks to have an excellently coached offensive line and a bunch of tough kids. The problem is that their skill players look Pop Warner level.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

No, they would suffer from the exact opposite malady of Graham-Kapowsin.

They would have skill players but terrible line play.

Graham-Kapowsin, on the other hand, looks to have an excellently coached offensive line and a bunch of tough kids. The problem is that their skill players look Pop Warner level.

👍

Cool story, Bro!

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Finch was in the Texas thread saying Westlake doesn't own a win over a Top 100 team like they were garbage.

You usually struggle with context and this is no different.

People are claiming that Westlake is an all-time great team. Pointing out that they've played nobody is pretty relevant to that.

Nobody has even mentioned Graham-Kapowsin until just now. So there's no parity between the standards with which they are being judged.

I think they will lose to Collins Hill but they're an interesting team whereas Highland is a joke.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

RedZone has nothing to add but just wants attention.

Come on, everybody! Let's give him the attention he so desperately craves!

A no name Washington team and 3-loss Arizona team in the BIG Geico National Event......who put this together? The Happy Days Producer?

8 pages lol

Yeah, boy!

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Both of these quotes are from CHHS coaches.

0527D60E-6EC3-4417-A997-6DF4354FBF3E.jpeg

6C7D872F-4E79-47D2-8386-3F5E557718FB.jpeg

I don’t doubt CH is a great team and would compete. I’m not saying who wins and loses. Just extremely strange for the coaches to take this angle on social media. Kind of speaking from a safe place. Maybe it’s a move to attract future kids to go there. We have 3 openings next year, including the TL event. Milton made it out in 2019, would be cool to see another Georgia team come out and play. We can also travel so if coach really wants to host we could do that too. 

15 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I don’t doubt CH is a great team and would compete. I’m not saying who wins and loses. Just extremely strange for the coaches to take this angle on social media. Kind of speaking from a safe place. Maybe it’s a move to attract future kids to go there. We have 3 openings next year, including the TL event. Milton made it out in 2019, would be cool to see another Georgia team come out and play. We can also travel so if coach really wants to host we could do that too. 

I can 100% say Mater Dei would wipe the floor with them and I’ve been saying on social media all day. And it’s a HORRIBLE look for the Collins Hill staff to be tweeting this bullshit with a game scheduled on Saturday against another state champion (talk about bulletin board material) 

Coach Gregory reminds me of 2014 ATLien. A young little lad. Ignorant. Unaware. Hell they’re going to blow out this Washington team and pump their chest even more. Believe it or not but we are the exception. We know the difference. But most folks truly don’t understand the gap between Mater Dei and say Collins Hill. Duncanville when they scheduled that game had no idea the difference. It’s just one of those things people gotta find out for themselves. It took me awhile but over the years I finally put it together. They will too over time

• Thanks 1
  • Like 7

If georgia did what cali 3 schools do in a yearly basis it would be 0 competition on the national level.

For all this chest thumping the trinity league does you would think they would have superstars all over the football landscape but in reality the only superstar is a kid recruited and transferred in. 

Let me know when any of these teams and coaches win with their actual kids.

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

If georgia did what cali 3 schools do in a yearly basis it would be 0 competition on the national level.

For all this chest thumping the trinity league does you would think they would have superstars all over the football landscape but in reality the only superstar is a kid recruited and transferred in. 

Let me know when any of these teams and coaches win with their actual kids.

Quick answer who has more OOS kids the entire trinity league or lowends? 😂😭 

11 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Your dishonesty is in claiming that certain schools were seeming underdogs who were against it and played close games.

• The Bingham game was not close but regardless they were an undefeated (14-0) state champion who had competed in national games before.
  • St. Louis was also an undefeated (12-0) state champion who had competed in national games before.
  • Bishop Gorman is a national program and doesn't qualify.
  • Bellevue beat a bad DLS team that had 3 losses to 2 ties.
  • Chandler was playing in their home state and was favored by double digits.

Those schools are often not given respect by those of us from power states. I wouldn't have expected those teams to be competitive against nationally elite teams. I wouldn't have bet Bingham would have outgained STA comfortably and lost by 8 points in a game with a 14-point play going against them. And I can't imagine anyone actually expecting Chandler to beat MNW 55-20. Not at that time, with MNW being a state champ, anyway. 

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There have been only 2 games in history between the states and I don’t think those results will mean anything in the game. It’s all about matchups, coaching and execution. I feel this will be a close game because neither team has express dominance during the year against the better teams they faced. This isn’t like Marietta stomping that Washington team or SFA obliterating Bingham and Lee County. Those teams were dominant all year. This game will be competitive. 

If Chaminade doesn't win by three touchdowns, it will be an embarrassment for Florida. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

I can 100% say Mater Dei would wipe the floor with them and I’ve been saying on social media all day. And it’s a HORRIBLE look for the Collins Hill staff to be tweeting this bullshit with a game scheduled on Saturday against another state champion (talk about bulletin board material) 

Coach Gregory reminds me of 2014 ATLien. A young little lad. Ignorant. Unaware. Hell they’re going to blow out this Washington team and pump their chest even more. Believe it or not but we are the exception. We know the difference. But most folks truly don’t understand the gap between Mater Dei and say Collins Hill. Duncanville when they scheduled that game had no idea the difference. It’s just one of those things people gotta find out for themselves. It took me awhile but over the years I finally put it together. They will too over time

👍

11 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Both of these quotes are from CHHS coaches.

0527D60E-6EC3-4417-A997-6DF4354FBF3E.jpeg

6C7D872F-4E79-47D2-8386-3F5E557718FB.jpeg

I don't know what is funnier.. These CH clowns or when Biff Poggi tweeted to USAToday begging them to schedule SFA a game against any team they had ranked over them.. This "after" they had already got embarrassed by MD and the USAToday guy called him on it... I'll go with Pogs lol

• Haha 2