Where’s my boy at?

Nolebull813

16 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Insane they banned @imaGoodBoyNow but @RedZone gets to stay after calling a man that served in our military the N word. Absolutely garbage. Disgusting really. Last time I checked goodboy never used the worst racial slur. Funny how this works. 

We also have a guy on here that called a Mexi a B***er, which is just as bad and he didn't get the boot. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

We also have a guy on here that called a Mexi a B***er, which is just as bad and he didn't get the boot. 

Sounds bad with no context. You were hurling racist slurs nonstop. It was in response to that. You even tried to play victim. I manned up and even apologized even when I felt it wasn’t in my best interest. I shouldn’t be apologizing to someone who just hurled a slew of racist slurs at me and I counter punch. 

You should have been banned for your racist garbage a long time ago 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, dan in daytona said:

This website truely is a melting pot...dominated by smart ass white boys: See Nolebull

SeaShells ( if female ) you have my sympathies. We really are pigs.

Not really. The melting pot is right. That’s what makes football so great. It is beloved by all walks of life. We can set aside any differences (politics, religion, culture etc) and all enjoy the same game. 

5 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

This website truely is a melting pot...dominated by smart ass white boys: See Nolebull

dude she likes Japanese girls as much or more than the rest of us. She may be a she but she is one of the guys..

She has a particular fondness for young Japanese girls bouncing on beach balls in their underwear

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Too much kid bullshit and not enough quality football talk......just a bunch of hurt feeling homers.

This thread is the perfect example.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sounds bad with no context. You were hurling racist slurs nonstop. It was in response to that. You even tried to play victim. I manned up and even apologized even when I felt it wasn’t in my best interest. I shouldn’t be apologizing to someone who just hurled a slew of racist slurs at me and I counter punch. 

You should have been banned for your racist garbage a long time ago 

Portray it how you like to make yourself feel better.  If I said anything mean it would have been in retaliation to being called what you called me.  And your apology was aimed at others that are Latino.  Your apology to me was, " shouldn't you be in Boston, after all it is Bean town".  This is my last reply to you.  You do you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Portray it how you like to make yourself feel better.  If I said anything mean it would have been in retaliation to being called what you called me.  And your apology was aimed at others that are Latino.  Your apology to me was, " shouldn't you be in Boston, after all it is Bean town".  This is my last reply to you.  You do you.

Wrong. In was in direct response to your racist insults. You think it’s ok to use racist insults towards white people. Maybe you feel emboldened for some reason I’m not sure. I remember it specifically. You showed your true colors and I counter punched. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wrong. In was in direct response to your racist insults. You think it’s ok to use racist insults towards white people. Maybe you feel emboldened for some reason I’m not sure. I remember it specifically. You showed your true colors and I counter punched. 

No such thing as being racist towards white people.

Prejudice towards white people sure. Racist no.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5