Where’s my boy at?

Nolebull813

19 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oriental is a type of rug.

Yes it is. But why is called an oriental rug? BECAUSE IT'S FROM THE FU##ING ORIENT!!

Books, encyclopedia's, works of fiction, etc etc for the last 1000 years referred to Eastern and SE Asia as "The Orient"? Because some jack ass 10 years ago said "Oriental is a Rug" does not erase the 1000 years of history before that when referring to a historical name for a region (at least as named in Western society).

26 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Yes it is. But why is called an oriental rug? BECAUSE IT'S FROM THE FU##ING ORIENT!!

Books, encyclopedia's, works of fiction, etc etc for the last 1000 years referred to Eastern and SE Asia as "The Orient"? Because some jack ass 10 years ago said "Oriental is a Rug" does not erase the 1000 years of history before that when referring to a historical name for a region (at least as named in Western society).

Sorry...just one of the few things I remember a teacher saying once.

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well damn, 96!!!

I reckon there won’t be a recall on your diploma after all!!!

😁😁😁

bgw

Who was going to take it ? Damn sure wasn't gonna be nolegirl he doesn't even have his own. 

To be honest most of the world is uneducated on race,racism, and ethnicity. Some are due to their own bigotry. As you can see from the thumbs down.

It takes some extreme ignorance for a white person especially in Amerikkka to try to school any poc on racism. I have and still have to live this life 247.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 hours ago, RedZone said:

The sad part is.

blockead813 (aka nolebull813) was in that thread and knows exactly what happened.

He started this thread for one reason only and that was to poke the moderator again and start some more bullshit.

His ass needs to be busted too. These creeps just keep poking and jabbing.

I couldn't locate the thread either, BUT IT WAS HERE, SOMEWHERE. Nolebull doesn't own up to a lot of things, that's his M.O.

• Like 1