Graham-Kapowsin 40 Collins Hill 36 Final

OldTerrapin

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

That's because Disney is greedy D-Bags.. They only let Sling (who I use) subscribers have 1 stream at a time. its bullshit

May be an image of text that says 'YouTubeTV Hi William, We have held good faith negotiations with Disney for several months. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, we were unable to reach an equitable agreement before our existing one expired. As of December 17, 2021, end of day Eastern Time, all Disney-owned channels, including ESPN and your local ABC station, are unavailable on YouTube TV. Members will not be able to watch live or local content from Disney and will also lose access to any previous Library recordings from these channels, including 4K content that is available as part of the 4K Plus add-on.'

They should issue a refund. My pass renewed just a week ago, so I paid for a full month...to be stuck reading a message board for updates on a game on ESPN.

• Like 2

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Graham-Kapowsin 13 Collins Hill 10 3:39 2nd
  • OldTerrapin changed the title to Graham-Kapowsin 13 Collins Hill 17 2:05 2nd
  • OldTerrapin changed the title to Graham-Kapowsin 19 Collins Hill 17 Half
1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

LOL, Damn 'bull you do follow Redzone everywhere...

I followed him into a thread of a game that is live? What the hell are you talking about old man? I was following along with the thread and this pussies first post in it is to make fun of the attendance between Georgia and Washington teams in Nevada. 

He’s a pussy that is horrible for a HSFB message board forum 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I followed him into a thread of a game that is live? What the hell are you talking about old man? I was following along with the thread and this pussies first post in it is to make fun of the attendance between Georgia and Washington teams in Nevada. 

He’s a pussy that is horrible for a HSFB message board forum 

Chill brother, enjoy the game...

• Haha 1

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Graham-Kapowsin 40 Collins Hill 36 Final