Graham-Kapowsin 40 Collins Hill 36 Final

OldTerrapin

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Graham-Kapowsin 19 Collins Hill 23 8:43 3rd
1 minute ago, Wosinc said:

You shut the fuck up and take your tiresome shit over to the sewer side.  Nobody wants to listen to you whining.

We’re following a football game and you have to chime in with your knee jerk crap.

Grow up

What the hell are you talking about? I’m following along and this douche is making fun of the attendance. That’s some slimy pussy shit. And you shut the fuck up. You don’t contribute nothing 

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Graham-Kapowsin 26 Collins Hill 23 1:50 3rd
  • OldTerrapin changed the title to Graham-Kapowsin 26 Collins Hill 29 9:54 4th
51 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Advertising $$$$$....check them out between the action

Attendance was brought up in the California, Texas and Louisiana State Champ threads....BUT, you can't talk about attendance in the Geico......lmao

I'm watching the Texas game to be honest and following this game a little on twitter.

I was telling Finch this might be it for this event......just too small, man.

• OldTerrapin changed the title to Graham-Kapowsin 33 Collins Hill 29 3:19 4th
  • OldTerrapin changed the title to Graham-Kapowsin 40 Collins Hill 36 Final