BLACKEYE! Oh Woe is Georgia

ATLien12x

Since it's  pile on Jawjaa and my State has the best stadiums in America.  The Division Ii National Championship is played here in McKinney in our new HS Stadium.   Yesterday.  Damn Damn Damn 

Ferris 58. Valdosta  State 17.

That Coach had a case of numble pie.  CH Coach wasn't saying this b4 da game. And it does define them.

“We went all year long being so focused,” Gregory said. “You look at winning the state championship and the emotional roller coaster we were on, we were on such a high. … It's hard to get us back up to play another game in that short turnaround. And then you look at the injuries.

But while that is little consolation for Collins Hill, Gregory said the loss should not diminish anything the Eagles accomplished this season.

That doesn't define our season,” Gregory said. “We had a great season. We just came out here and came up short in a bowl game.”

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

GK sent in the Trojan horse at receiver! That QB threw a dart across his body moving to his weaker left. 

That’s the thing about individuals being more prominent in a team setting. Got to have a sense of team, got to. 

Going to be looking forward to seeing TH next level, special talent hopefully the big head and loud mouth doesn’t fuck things up. 

bgw

What I liked in particular was how cool that QB was on that drive and on that winning play you can tell he was coached up in that he climbed the pocket head up field then even rolling left in that situation look how he set his feet to throw (unlike the other QB for CH) which allowed him to make a strong accurate throw.. it was a beautiful play all around

as for the Hunter kid yeah talented but I don't care for star players who scream and yell at their teammates and blaming them when things aren't going good.. like dude you gave some up also.. never cared for those type players myself even when I was coaching. 

• Thanks 2

Collins Hill is the best team in Georgia this year. Their loss to GK doesn't change that. 

However, you can say Georgia was down at the top, and get no argument from me. There was likely no team in Georgia that was better than Collins Hill though unless that Graham-Kapowsin team rides through on their electric scooters. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Don’t worry, Buford will be administering decorum and sportsmanship lessons starting next year. 

Shameful, talk shit towards a team you’re not playing then get beat by a team if you were properly focused with the correct mindset regardless of the coach suffering from stupidity diarrhea of the mouth you would’ve put yourself in position to win. 

But no, lose to a team pulling double shifts. 

I don’t get the trash talk, cocky attitude and social media blasts of the same headlined with “blessed by God” intros. 

Only Ali could back it up most of the time. 

bgw

Someone will find an outlier event and go Cartman, but watching Buford over the last 20 years, their team, win or lose comport  themselves with class. The Wolves behave as though they have been there before. Even when Calhoun, upset Buford in 2013, the team and staff represented their community and school with class.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Since it's  pile on Jawjaa and my State has the best stadiums in America.  The Division Ii National Championship is played here in McKinney in our new HS Stadium.   Yesterday.  Damn Damn Damn 

That Coach had a case of numble pie.  CH Coach wasn't saying this b4 da game. And it does define them.

“We went all year long being so focused,” Gregory said. “You look at winning the state championship and the emotional roller coaster we were on, we were on such a high. … It's hard to get us back up to play another game in that short turnaround. And then you look at the injuries.

But while that is little consolation for Collins Hill, Gregory said the loss should not diminish anything the Eagles accomplished this season.

That doesn't define our season,” Gregory said. “We had a great season. We just came out here and came up short in a bowl game.”

Excuse Thread Gold 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Collins Hill is the best team in Georgia this year. Their loss to GK doesn't change that. 

However, you can say Georgia was down at the top, and get no argument from me. There was likely no team in Georgia that was better than Collins Hill though unless that Graham-Kapowsin team rides through on their electric scooters. 

No they ain’t! CH is the best in 7a.😁 If you’re looking for “team” values, you can find that in 30518 zip code. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Collins Hill is the best collection of individual talent in Georgia this year. Their loss to GK doesn't change that. 

FIFY

bgw

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

What I liked in particular was how cool that QB was on that drive and on that winning play you can tell he was coached up in that he climbed the pocket head up field then even rolling left in that situation look how he set his feet to throw (unlike the other QB for CH) which allowed him to make a strong accurate throw.. it was a beautiful play all around

as for the Hunter kid yeah talented but I don't care for star players who scream and yell at their teammates and blaming them when things aren't going good.. like dude you gave some up also.. never cared for those type players myself even when I was coaching. 

Yeah, that’s  a smooth well coached QB who’s obviously worked at it and did it when it mattered. You always want to win the last game and if it’s on a national stage all the better. 

bgw

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, that’s  a smooth well coached QB who’s obviously worked at it and did it when it mattered. You always want to win the last game and if it’s on a national stage all the better. 

bgw

Yeah... but he has the accolades as well. not like he came from nowhere

Joshua Wood Named 2021 MaxPreps And Gatorade Washington High School Football Player Of The Year

https://playeroftheyear.gatorade.com/winner/josh-wood/38784

“Josh is a dynamic, do-it-all quarterback. He is long, athletic, fast and calm. He can hurt you in all phases. He is truly one of the most dynamic quarterbacks that I have ever coached against.”
Keith Ross
Head Coach - head coach of Sumner High

12 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Joshua Wood Named 2021 MaxPreps And Gatorade Washington High School Football Player Of The Year

“Josh is a dynamic, do-it-all quarterback. He is long, athletic, fast and calm. He can hurt you in all phases. He is truly one of the most dynamic quarterbacks that I have ever coached against.”
Keith Ross

They left out he has Dreadlocks. 😄 They give a player an extra Get Some.  Just watch any game with a Knotty Head.  Richard Sherman. Marshawn Lynch, Travis Henry, Trevon Diggs etc.  😄 Diggs has like 10 int's for my Cowboys

Knotty Nation 4 Life 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

They left out he has Dreadlocks. 😄 They give a player an extra Get Some.  Just watch any game with a Knotty Head.  Richard Sherman. Marshawn Lynch, Travis Henry, etc.  😄

Knotty Nation 4 Life 

I've seen some pretty crappy knotty head players as well.  "Knotty Nation" claim them too?  What about the ones in prison or bangin on the corners are they part of the "Nation" too?.. just saying of course..lol

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Keith Ross

Eastern Washington is a solid right now, I’m sure the phone been super busy lately. 

Damn, why so argumentative with me?

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

I've seen some pretty crappy knotty head players as well.  "Knotty Nation" claim them too?  What about the ones in prison or bangin on the corners are they part of the "Nation" too?.. just saying of course..lol

There are all kind of people in prison and banging on corners.  Don't know what that has to do with football players having Locks.  Just saying

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Of course it doesn't define their season, it does however highlight what type of idiot he was leading up to the game and puts a punctuation mark on their season as it were. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

There are all kind of people in prison and banging on corners.  Don't know what that has to do with football players having Locks.  Just saying

There are all kinds of people that are good at football also.. just making that point. If your are going to say kids with a certain hair type are better because of their hair then the hair also is responsible for stuff they may not be good at.. in other words it's stupid to say a hair type makes better players. Might as well just replace hair with skin color or eye color or any other trait you want to use to say one group is better than an other at something. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Of course it doesn't define their season, it does however highlight what type of idiot he was leading up to the game and puts a punctuation mark on their season as it were. 

Tough day today coming up short in the Gieco Bowl. I want to thank all the Collins Hill parents n community for traveling to Vegas to support this great team. Today was not our day and we fell short but this bowl loss will not define us, however 15-0 7A State Champs will!!

Actually enjoy the tweet saying 15-0 as if they last game didn’t count? Now had they won you know damn well it would have been 16-0 and bowl game champs. 😂

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

yeah he tweeted something similar and no congrats to the other team or they were better today .. none of that.. . and of course now it was just a Bowl game but before it was the National Championship game..fuckin clown

image.png.5a8c99b381fc15f901fc830a16fb6bb0.png

image.png.63d8f1c060cee65affe6f562f7cd9803.png

What’s going to define them is a coach running off at the mouth like a 7-year-old.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1