Graham-Kapowsin further demonstrates the "Mythical" in MNC

badrouter

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I laugh at your false information....what's the difference really?

Please take it easy on me when I make mistakes and don't laugh at me, LA buddy.  LOL  ...a warning...I make tons of them.  Getting older and developing a disease that affects my brain has humbled me.  It's actually a great release because it doesn't bother me anymore when I am wrong.  Life gets exhausting going around trying to prove you're the smartest guy in the room. 

I try to teach my high school kids that being wrong is a good thing, because that is how we learn.  I invite them to correct me when I do something wrong (which is hourly LOL) and then they do not feel badly when I correct them.  That way we learn from each other.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, OldCoach said:

Please take it easy on me when I make mistakes and don't laugh at me, LA buddy.  LOL  ...a warning...I make tons of them.  Getting older and developing a disease that affects my brain has humbled me.  It's actually a great release because it doesn't bother me anymore when I am wrong.  Life gets exhausting going around trying to prove you're the smartest guy in the room. 

I try to teach my high school kids that being wrong is a good thing, because that is how we learn.  I invite them to correct me when I do something wrong (which is hourly LOL) and then they do not feel badly when I correct them.  That way we learn from each other.  

Starwars Wisdom GIF - Starwars Wisdom Yoda - Discover & Share GIFs | Star  wars, Yoda, Star wars gif

• Like 1

This thread got pretty entertaining pretty quickly.

As a WA local, Graham is the furthest out "big" suburb of Tacoma and is growing rapidly. What used to be farms is turning into single family cookie cutter developments and apartments. The football team is getting a reputation so I'm sure families are moving there/kids are transferring there from other schools for athletics.

Kapowsin is a speck of a town with about 300 people that is next to Graham. Unsure why they thought it warranted being included in the school name, as there aren't any other high schools in Graham. 

Past Graham/Kapowsin there is nothing but farms, trees, and places with names like Elk Plain, Ohop Bob, and Buckley. 

Oh yeah, and a big ass volcano.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So Collins Hill is some recruited up metro Atl all star team with a Florida native who is a one man show, and they lost to some small no name farm town team that doesn’t even know what football is?

This is the upset of the century. This is up there with Tyson/Douglas and Us men’s hockey vs Russia 

Well, when you put it like that...

In fairness, GK really did run a train on every other team in the state of Washington

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/graham-kapowsin-eagles-(graham,wa)/football/schedule.htm

GK beat undefeated, 12-0 Kamiakin in the 4A semifinals...42-0. The best big school in Eastern Washington, that was undefeated coming into the game...score 0 points. I can't even imagine what that team felt after the game. Brutal.

In the 4A Finals, GK beat undefeated Lake Stevens 44-7.

I honestly think Collins Hill is really good, but that this GK team was the best HS team in the history of the state of WA. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cnd123 said:

Well, when you put it like that...

In fairness, GK really did run a train on every other team in the state of Washington

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/graham-kapowsin-eagles-(graham,wa)/football/schedule.htm

GK beat undefeated, 12-0 Kamiakin in the 4A semifinals...42-0. The best big school in Eastern Washington, that was undefeated coming into the game...score 0 points. I can't even imagine what that team felt after the game. Brutal.

In the 4A Finals, GK beat undefeated Lake Stevens 44-7.

I honestly think Collins Hill is really good, but that this GK team was the best HS team in the history of the state of WA. 

Interesting... Bellevue's '12 season among others, Skyline's run and recently Eastside Catholic had a turn at the top.   

If you build it, they will come.  

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

So Collins Hill is some recruited up metro Atl all star team with a Florida native who is a one man show, and they lost to some small no name farm town team that doesn’t even know what football is?

This is the upset of the century. This is up there with Tyson/Douglas and Us men’s hockey vs Russia 

Arrogance preceeds the fall.  Ever.Time.

CH thought they were playin pasty farm boys.