Biden admits there is no federal solution to the pandemic

Bormio

1 minute ago, 181pl said:

A $200 antibody treatment is much better than a month stay in the hospital and a $1 million hospital bill that a lot of people will never end up paying. That comes back to you and I paying for it. Either through taxes or higher insurance premiums.

A few dollars that the vaccine costs is, again, easier, cheaper, safer and more abundant.

This angle that is being pushed is legitimately delusional.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

And monoclonal antibodies are only for *post* infection treatment.

So of course you offer a criticism that isn't solve by your "solution" at all.

Here you go. Straight from your sacred govt. They offer temporary immunity and then your body has natural immunity once recovered. Again, both should be prioritized. Shots and treatments.

C9C17E4F-D560-40BB-9EC5-993AACE15D5F.png

FB325745-DDE0-4016-A687-28341D8DC096.png

601F12F5-3F5E-4ACD-8EC6-E7F8AB5FEFD3.png

4BF9904B-2D5D-4C42-9A4F-907CF6F48A7F.png

3 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Here you go. Straight from your sacred govt. 

Uh, yeah, I know that Florida is pushing this nonsense. I said so above.

The state's Surgeon General is a buffoon.

Florida Gov. DeSantis Taps A New Surgeon General Who Doesn't Support Vaccine Mandates

"This idea that people don't get to make their own decisions on issues of health related to their own personal health is wrong," Ladapo said, answering questions from reporters. "Vaccines are up to the person; there's nothing special about them compared to any other preventive measure."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

EDC2EB27-0FA9-4822-9478-6964DF9A05CE.jpeg

Exactly. Complete horseshit. The vaccines are useful if in fact they lessen the severity of an infection. I don’t think they’re super effective in preventing infections or spread. But then again, the antibody treatments are probably much more effective once administered. They both need to be used in concert. Pinhead liberals think they’re committing some sin against humanity if they advocate for treatment. It’s not one or the other. It’s both. they need to be quit being fucking morons

• Haha 1

so if you’re high-risk and had a vaccine that’s not very effective against you catching it, you should go get the antibody treatment. The way it was working is you were making an appointment online through your portal. But now everything is halted because we are completely out of antibody.

6 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Pinhead liberals think they’re committing some sin against humanity if they advocate for treatment. It’s not one or the other. It’s both. they need to be quit being fucking morons

I absolutely think someone should get monoclonal antibodies if they're moderately or severely ill.

But they should not be promoted as a cure-all or as preventative or as safer and more effective than the vaccine.

Which is what bozos like you and others are doing.

• Like 1

So now the CDC cuts isolation to 5 days as opposed to 10.  Why?  New science?  Nope.  Seems they are afraid of tanking the economy, with people having to isolate.  People stuck in airports etc.  What happened to preventing one more death?  Economy trumps lives?  Seems elections focus the minds of Democrats.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I wonder how this could've happened?

Bozos like you pushing it as a cure-all and a wonder treatment to ignorant people who refuse to get vaccinated. 

So they just wait until they get sick and then try to get the treatment.

you’re not really that stupid. You just play a fucking idiot on this website. I’m not pushing any narratives. I’m your average person. I told you I’ve been vaccinated. So I’m not anti-VAX. You’re just a fucking idiot that can’t see through your own red tape. We need both vaccines and treatment. Grow up moron

9 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I’m not pushing any narratives.

You've lied several times just in this thread about the effectiveness of the vaccine. You've compounded that lie by completely making up the effectiveness of the antibody treatments.

What other reason would you have to purposefully ignore known facts and state falsehoods?

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Where did you get your information that the vaccines aren't effective at stopping infection and that monoclonal antibodies were "probably much more effectives"?

Probably straight from your ass crack. 

I really thought you were smarter than this. Look above idiot