Bowl games

steeler01

14 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Neither team deserved to win. 

You get 3 turnovers and you go into overtime. You allow 627 yards of offense. Yea, you don't deserve to win.  

Not to mention allowing over 500 yards passing...or blowing a 21-7 lead in less than a quarter.

But as usual...Tennessee will blame the Refs and not pay attention to what got them in that situation in the first place.

It's why Tennessee is well...Tennessee...Always worried about everything except what matters...

...thier play on the field.

There is no looking forward to bowl games anymore more with all these shenanigans.  The teams playing are not indicative of the teams that played in the regular season.  I understand opting out for the fear of getting hurt but if its gonna happen it will happen.  Could happen at the combine, at your pro try out. 

I guess from now on, only the playoff series will matter. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I expected a shoot out... 

But i dont expect OKST to keep up the tempo

Irish can’t run the ball. I figured Gundy would have some halftime adjustments. Coan is gonna have step on it to put it away. The Irish interim has bad body English on the sideline. 

OSU defense is playing well second half. 

bgw

1 minute ago, concha said:

It really wasn't.

Really, really.

Make a call and tell the coaches to get the players to not wait awhile before extending the ball.

Simple stuff that might avoid crying and whining in the future.

👍

I don’t think it was THAT long of a wait. You act like he wasn’t still moving his legs. It was literally one second before he reached across the goal line. That’s not enough time to call a stoppage. 

😎