*edit* THSCA recommending Texas teams to not play OOS??

Nolebull813

10 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I believe this was the same case a couple years ago regarding IMG. But in that case IMG actually was poaching players. 

This is just absurd if they apply the same argument to all OOS teams in general. The reality is that Texas has been exposed recently after scheduling elite OOS teams. Texas would rather play in their own little sandbox and pat themselves on the back falsely thinking how good they are.

But honestly I am astounded if this communication was actually sent. Have they no self pride? They must realize what a joke they would be in the eyes of everybody else.

Same could be said about a lot of teams...including those in your own state.

But eh... whatever floats ya boat.

14 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

You mean Duncanville (Probably TX #3 best team) got beat (Norcrossed) by Mater Dei.   

Hmmm... the same Mater Dei team that went on to kick everyone else ass upside and down all season.

Ok.. we know that a recruited All-Star team filled with a lot of D1 FBS "Mostly P5 prospects" that gets almost year round coaching can be pretty good.  LOL

But.. Ya Texas was exposed..  LM "fucking" ass off.

Mater Dei 21  Corona Centennial 16 

CC had 2 drives inside the MD 5 and came away empty.  

59 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

When’s the last time servite or Cen10 has beaten MD?  

Servite 2011… it’s been awhile, maybe last 10 in a row?  

CC 2015… lost last 3 meetings I believe. 

CC is a public school… something I hope registered to Frog without my mentioning it prior.  A damn good one that is no easy out.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Servite 2011… it’s been awhile, maybe last 10 in a row?  

CC 2015… lost last 3 meetings I believe. 

CC is a public school… something I hope registered to Frog without my mentioning it prior.  A damn good one that is no easy out.  

Yes they are a good public school but it’s not as if they haven’t had their asses handed to them by SJB and MD within the past few years.  I think folks need to get off DVs back. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes they are a good public school but it’s not as if they haven’t had their asses handed to them by SJB and MD within the past few years.  I think folks need to get off DVs back. 

They are a great public school imo.  Super coach and offensive game plan. 

Sticking with one season, CC was darn close to pulling it out while DV wasn’t.  

Frog is a big boy.  I replied to his private recruited up CA schools with a public power almost taking down the MNC.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Cen10 actually scores TDS when they play MD and SJB…unlike DV. 

That’s not much of a moral victory.    They lost big: 42-12 and 52-14.  😂 And they play MD and SJB often, they should be familiar with them and be able to score points and be competitive every now and then.  They are a top 5 program in Cali 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That’s not much of a moral victory.    They lost big: 42-12 and 52-14.  😂 And they play MD and SJB often, they should be familiar with them.  

Seems the Tejas fans are the ones searching for moral victory vs MD.  Cen10 almost beat MD this year (would have if Logan kicked field goals). Duncanville, in their own house, couldn’t even get in the end zone against MD. But, as you have pleaded… let’s get off DVs back. 😂 

1 minute ago, The Colonel said:

Seems the Tejas fans are the ones searching for moral victory vs MD.  Cen10 almost beat MD this year (would have if Logan kicked field goals). Duncanville, in their own house, couldn’t even get in the end zone against MD. But, as you have pleaded… let’s get off DVs back. 😂 

Cen10 lost…again. They haven’t beaten SJB and MD in almost a decade.  Hell even our state champ north had a loss to westfield it doesn’t make Westfield a co champion. 

when Cen10 actually beats SJB or MD get back to me.  😂 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Cen10 lost…again. They haven’t beaten SJB and MD in almost a decade.  Hell even our state champ north had a loss to westfield it doesn’t make Westfield a co champion. 

A decade?  Look at a calendar and get back to me. 😂 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

When DV actually beats NS get back to me. 😂 

22 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

When DV actually beats NS get back to me. 😂 

I’m not the one bringing up DV, your brethren and other OOS folks are.. what’s goofy is some of you all think one year of a close loss means something. Hell, NS closest game this playoff was to katy Tompkins but unlike you goobers we don’t run around saying Tompkins is elite and on the level of NS. They aren’t… 

cali has, is and will be in the future controlled by two schools: MD and SJB.    That’s it!  😂 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m not the one bringing up DV, your brethren and other OOS folks are.. what’s goofy is some of you all think one year of a close loss means something. Hell, NS closest game this playoff was to katy Tompkins but unlike you goobers we don’t run around saying Tompkins is elite and on the level of NS. They aren’t… 

cali has, is and will be in the future controlled by two schools: MD and SJB.    That’s it!  😂 

I’m not the one trying to compare DVs home ass-whoopin’ by MD to Cen10’s close loss to MD. 😂 . Dude, you actually predicted DV would give MD a  battle and even said MD was “overhyped” and “beatable”.  And for all the crying you Texans do about CA being a two-school state, sure seems like TX is a two horse pasture. 😂. Its DV and NS in the championship just about every year. Except its really just a one horse state since DV can’t beat NS. So much for all the TX “depth” you guys like to spout off about. 😂 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

I’m not the one trying to compare DVs home ass-whoopin’ by MD to Cen10’s close loss to MD. 😂 . Dude, you actually predicted DV would give MD a  battle and even said MD was “overhyped” and “beatable”.  And for all the crying you Texans do about CA being a two-school state, sure seems like TX is a two horse pasture. 😂. Its DV and NS in the championship just about every year. Except its really just a one horse state since DV can’t beat NS. So much for all the TX “depth” you guys like to spout off about. 😂 

That doesn’t make sense when three different teams have beaten North Shore for the last three years.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

It makes it the same dynamic. That’s the point. 

You gotta stop brother,  they aren’t understanding this. If DV played MD how Cen10 did we’d be hearing much different talk. DV was tied in TX biggest classifications state championship in the 4th quarter. They had more transfers than MD and Cen10 this year too. (They’re very quiet about that) DV is just a regular ol public school that got a lot better when samples showed up and TX is super deep! 😂 Even if the state championship has been the same two teams 3 times in the last 4 years! #depth #txbest 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You gotta stop brother,  they aren’t understanding this. If DV played MD how Cen10 did we’d be hearing much different talk. DV was tied in TX biggest classifications state championship in the 4th quarter. They had more transfers than MD and Cen10 this year too. (They’re very quiet about that) DV is just a regular ol public school that got a lot better when samples showed up and TX is super deep! 😂 Even if the state championship has been the same two teams 3 times in the last 4 years! #depth #txbest 

Exactly. LOL.