*edit* THSCA recommending Texas teams to not play OOS??

Nolebull813

2002 Carroll

2003 Katy/Carroll/Northshore

2004 Carroll

2005 Carroll/Katy/ Trinity

2006 Carroll/Westlake 

2007 Trinity/ Katy

2008 Allen/Katy

2009 Katy/ Trinity/Westlake

2010 Trinity

2011 Carroll

2012 Katy

2013 Katy

2014 Katy

2015 Northshore/Katy/Westlake

2016 Allen

2017 Allen

2018 Northshore/ Duncanville

2019 Northshore/ Duncanville

2020 Carroll/ Westlake

2021 Westlake/Northshore/ Duncanville

11 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

2002 Carroll

2003 Katy/Carroll/Northshore

2004 Carroll

2005 Carroll/Katy

2006 Carroll/Westlake 

2007 Trinity/ Katy

2008 Allen/Katy

2009 Katy/ Trinity/Westlake

2010 Trinity

2011 Carroll

2012 Katy

2013 Katy

2014 Katy

2015 Northshore/Katy/Westlake

2016 Allen

2017 Katy

2018 Northshore/ Duncanville

2019 Northshore/ Duncanville

2020 Carroll/ Westlake/Katy

2021 Westlake/Carroll/Northshore/ Duncanville

2022 pencil one in at least

11 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

2022 pencil one in at least

Lol

carroll didn’t play for a championship in 2021 but Guyer did in 2019 and 2021.  Maybe it’s time to add them to the list of teams on a title game streak. 

and Katy didn’t play for a title in ‘17. They were knocked out by lake travis in the semis. 🤦‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Lol

carroll didn’t play for a championship in 2021 but Guyer did in 2019 and 2021.  Maybe it’s time to add them to the list of teams on a title game streak. 

They actually did because of the day the Championship game was played, but you're right and I used my memory for all of these

Guyer, the 3rd best team in the DFW area at best. The team that has made championship games thanks to the split divisions

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

That there's not much diversity just like everywhere else. 20 years of the same 6 teams in the finals.  

Sure there is, I find it odd you left off cedar hill Who in that time span has been to 5 state titles winning 3 of them. That’s more than trinity  

lake travis has been to 3 straight finals(15, 16, 17)  winning 1, that’s better than Duncanville who is on the list, but you left off lake travis 

judson has been to 3 title games same as Duncanville in this 20 yr timeframe. Winning it in ‘02 losing to trinity in ‘05 and ‘07.  They were left off your list 

allen didn’t make the finals in ‘16, they were  beat in the semifinals by woodlands. 

like I said I’m not sure what you thought you were doing but it has too many errors. And even on your list that’s more than 6 teams. Come on man 

3 hours ago, steeler01 said:

You're comparing your final opponents to a set up that's vastly different than the one you're comparing it to. 

Can you imagine DLS, MD and SJB every year going up and down divisions. Then me saying we have so much variety of teams in the championship. That's your angle

Exactly…but he says I’m clueless. LOL. 

9 hours ago, The Colonel said:

It makes it the same dynamic. That’s the point. 

How? 

Mater Dei and Thing 2 have been there and won the last 6 seasons straight; and they’ve done so convincingly.

During their state streaks, how many California teams have given them competitive games during their seasons?

There are many for the Texas finalists.

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Sure there is, I find it odd you left off cedar hill Who in that time span has been to 5 state titles winning 3 of them. That’s more than trinity  

lake travis has been to 3 straight finals(15, 16, 17)  winning 1, that’s better than Duncanville who is on the list, but you left off lake travis 

judson has been to 3 title games same as Duncanville in this 20 yr timeframe. Winning it in ‘02 losing to trinity in ‘05 and ‘07.  They were left off your list 

allen didn’t make the finals in ‘16, they were  beat in the semifinals by woodlands. 

like I said I’m not sure what you thought you were doing but it has too many errors. And even on your list that’s more than 6 teams. Come on man 

7 teams. 

Doesn't change the fact.  Be thankful there's no set set teams in a division or your list would be the same 5-7 teams for the last 20 years

4 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

7 teams. 

Doesn't change the fact.  Be thankful there's no set set teams in a division or your list would be the same 5 or 7 teams for the last 20 years

Yes, but those teams are consistently in close games with other Texas teams. Some state powers, some area powers, some up-and-comers.

You hardly ever see it with California.

Mater Dei, Thing 2, De La Salle, and Cen10 run California.

13 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Yes, but those teams are consistently in close games with other Texas teams. Some state powers, some area powers, some up-and-comers.

You mean one or two games a year. Usually by the same team

Centennial lost to Norco just last season. The year before that,  cathedral beat them

I'll ask you,  who would play SJB and Mater Dei in that time frame close or beat them? Servite played them close as well(Beat SJB this past season)

16 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

7 teams. 

Doesn't change the fact.  Be thankful there's no set set teams in a division or your list would be the same 5-7 teams for the last 20 years

It changes a lot. Hell I just identified 3-4 other teams with better results than some of the ones you listed using your criteria. 

As an example, you cant dismiss woodlands whom you dismissed in ‘16 over allen. They beat them! To only lose big time to lake travis whom you left off your lists 

Those are facts of what actually happened not your poorly constructed list. We had a hell of a lot more than 5-7 teams make titles games and win over the last 20 years. That’s a fact! 

Just now, Horsefly said:

It changes a lot. Hell I just identified 3-4 other teams with better results than some of the ones you listed using your criteria. 

As an example, you cant dismiss woodlands whom you dismissed in ‘16 over allen. They beat them! To only lose big time to lake travis whom you left off your lists 

Those are facts of what actually happened not your poorly constructed list 

Get outta here with your weasel angle you use

16 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Allen gets their chance this year.  

Will they win.  Will it be close? Every possible advantage you can get, they have.  Same thing Duncanville had. If they can't win or make a game of it with everything tilted in their favor what the hell do you think happens in a game where it's not

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Allen gets their chance this year.  

Will they win.  Will it be close? Every possible advantage you can get, they have.  Same thing Duncanville had. If they can't win or make a game of it with everything tilted in their favor what the hell do you think happens in a game where it's not

Allen lost big in Texas last year twice, why would they be a quality opponent?  but I’m sure you’ll all of a sudden take an interest in them and give us the report on every game they play thereafter.  Lol 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Simply put, you put together a 💩  list that I had to come correct. Now you’re whining. Gtfoh! 

here’s my Cali prediction for 2022: MD over DLS in the open.  Lol

You didn't correct anything.  Your feelings are hurt cause your bs that Texas is so deep bs isn't reality

How many sites have you gone on to say MD is a recruited up all star team. Yada yada yada. Fuck outta here with your whining

Just now, steeler01 said:

You didn't correct anything.  Your feelings are hurt cause your bs that Texas is so deep bs isn't reality

you had teams in finals that weren’t. You were missing teams that should have been on the list that had more appearances than the ones you listed. Yeah you missed it badly…

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Allen lost big in Texas last year twice, why would they be a quality opponent?  but I’m sure you’ll all of a sudden take an interest in them and give us the report on every game they play thereafter.  Lol 

2021, 2022 season now..... with Texans,  it's play whoever doesn't want to play and drag said team around