Jump to content

Los Al vs American Heritage


HurricaneNick
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

Los AL will go to Florida. If Los Al doesn’t get better on the line this one probably won’t be close. They got smoked by 4th place trinity league team Santa Margarita this past year. Hopefully MD can play in the event too. Aquinas just got a big time QB transfer. Would be a great match up between ‘24 QB’s. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Davi Belfort began at STA until transferring to Cardinal Newman (Palm Beach County) last season.  He’s now at Dillard.  Class of ‘25 and some nice P5 offers, including from Satan.  Not sure why he didn’t just sit a year at STA and watch Turner.  

Hopefully ‘24 Aronson performs better than O’Korn did early into his transfer season.   Freebeck had an awkward style and while he got the W vs JC, he was no Jake Rudock.  I prefer the STA homegrowns at QB.  #MaxLescano!  :) 
 

Verbals thus far for both kids per 247sports.  Belfort has the Satan (Saban) offer and 5 offers listed above Aronson’s.  Saban’s daughter attended STA when he was doing the Dolphins gig.  
 

72C622EA-AA2D-4102-8FF3-6FA6FA9F2BC1.jpeg

78DEAE3B-4D90-48DD-AB70-2AACE4A9496D.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Davi Belfort began at STA until transferring to Cardinal Newman (Palm Beach County) last season.  He’s now at Dillard.  Class of ‘25 and some nice P5 offers, including from Satan.  Not sure why he didn’t just sit a year at STA and watch Turner.  

Belfort basically grayshirted. He was supposed to be class of 2024 but when COVID hit his old man held him back a year. There's actually a funny article floating around the internet where the kid claims that he was going to come in and beat Zion out in 2020 as a Freshman.

For the record, his dad is UFC star Vitor Belfort.

Living in South Florida I have some Brazilian friends and he's a big deal in the community. Runs his own gym. Crazy cultish following. I get a big entitlement vibe with his kid.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Hopefully ‘24 Aronson performs better than O’Korn did early into his transfer season.   Freebeck had an awkward style and while he got the W vs JC, he was no Jake Rudock.  I prefer the STA homegrowns at QB.  #MaxLescano!  :) 

I like the JV kid.

I also wouldn't consider any transfer from Benjamin to be "big time."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Belfort basically grayshirted. He was supposed to be class of 2024 but when COVID hit his old man held him back a year. There's actually a funny article floating around the internet where the kid claims that he was going to come in and beat Zion out in 2020 as a Freshman.

For the record, his dad is UFC star Vitor Belfort.

Living in South Florida I have some Brazilian friends and he's a big deal in the community. Runs his own gym. Crazy cultish following. I get a big entitlement vibe with his kid.

I used to watch Belfort get tossed around in the gym by Antonio Mckee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They'll need more than that along the LOS but I would love to see Los Al like they were in the 90s and early 2000s

It’s an intriguing matchup.  Appreciate your insight as the game gets closer.  Not worth talking AHP until free agency is mostly over.  
 

This is a national forum type game mention and a worthy thread for hsfb fans to take in.  Both teams take football seriously and it’s a business trip for the CA squad, not a feel good experience.  Feel good is for the other forum side.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

It’s an intriguing matchup.  Appreciate your insight as the game gets closer.  Not worth talking AHP until free agency is mostly over.  
 

This is a national forum type game mention and a worthy thread for hsfb fans to take in.  Both teams take football seriously and it’s a business trip for the CA squad, not a feel good experience.  Feel good is for the other forum side.  

Yeah this looks to be a competitive game between two higher echelon teams in their respective states

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2022 at 4:32 PM, Atticus Finch said:

Belfort basically grayshirted. He was supposed to be class of 2024 but when COVID hit his old man held him back a year. There's actually a funny article floating around the internet where the kid claims that he was going to come in and beat Zion out in 2020 as a Freshman.

For the record, his dad is UFC star Vitor Belfort.

Living in South Florida I have some Brazilian friends and he's a big deal in the community. Runs his own gym. Crazy cultish following. I get a big entitlement vibe with his kid.

Brazilians like futbol, not football. Kid must be confused😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is a great game because it’s actually an even match. This doesn’t have the makings of a wasted blowout. 

Isn’t American heritage good? I thought I remembered them playing Aquinas fairly closely. Los al got smoked by Santa Margarita last year. SM was the 4th place trinity league team. AHP should roll, Los al is weak in the trenches. All the talent is in the skilled players. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

Yeah this looks to be a competitive game between two higher echelon teams in their respective states

Los AL

🤡

A consistent 2-6 loss team the last decade or so.....lost 7 games in 2019

Keep the "national dream" alive!!!

#lovingit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RedZone said:

Los AL

🤡

A consistent 2-6 loss team the last decade or so.....lost 7 games in 2019

Keep the "national dream" alive!!!

#lovingit

They finished top 100 nationally this year. You know, like no Louisiana team. Lmao! The best state title game in Louisiana was teams ranked in the hundreds and 200’s. Lol!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

They blow, BUT I understand why the Florida Crybabies are pumping them up as National. Ut's how they roll.

AHP will get 10-15 transfers this off season like always and make this California team look like midgets.

The only transfers so far are 2 studs from Servite to Los Al. This game involves 2 teams that were way better than any Louisiana team from last year per the national rankings 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...