Los Al vs American Heritage

HurricaneNick

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

If Los Al was in Loseranna racist would be telling us how talented they are with the #2 rated 2023 player and 2 5 star receivers along with the talented transfers they have gotten.What a cry baby 😭 that his state is irrelevant in HS football 

Los Al and AHP would have been 1 and 2 in Louisiana this past year 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ararar said:

If Los Al was in Loseranna racist would be telling us how talented they are with the #2 rated 2023 player and 2 5 star receivers along with the talented transfers they have gotten.What a cry baby 😭 that his state is irrelevant in HS football 

You clowns pimped Pittsburg and their talent also this year.....they sucked too.

#national

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You clowns pimped Pittsburg and their talent also this year.....they sucked too.

#national

I remember some of you clowns having Pittsburg as a Top 10 team in California this year. I can pull it up.

How did that work out for you National Experts?

I know, I know. Pittsburg would be Top 5 in 48 other states and #1 In Louisiana. lol

#nationalexperts

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I remember some of you clowns having Pittsburg as a Top 10 team in California this year. I can pull it up.

How did that work out for you National Experts?

I know, I know. Pittsburg would be Top 5 in 48 other states and #1 In Louisiana. lol

#nationalexperts

Every team in the top 100 would be number 1 in Louisiana because no team in Louisiana was in the top 100. Lol. Pretty simple. 

15 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm interested too.

I won't hold my breath though.

1) Mater Dei - no explanation needed

2) St John Bosco - no explanation needed

3) De La Salle - I have to leave DLS in the 3 spot until they lose in California to anybody not named SJB or MD. This year's team on paper looks vulnerable and definitely a step down from last year's team who also looked shaky. In California they are going to have tough outings against Cathedral Catholic and Folsom. DLS still has a handful of D1 guys, one of the best athletes in the state in Zeke Barry and always fantastic coaching and solid line play. Will be the obvious favorite to make the Open but don't be shocked if the streak finally ends this season. 

4) Servite - This will be the Friars best team ever and their one and only shot of winning an Open title ever again. Servite has a handful of very talented D1 seniors and surprisingly good lines. Should give MD and SJB good games and could very well end the season top 3 and ranked in the top 25 nationally. This may be Servite's last season of national relevance for quite some time so I'm rooting for little brother. 

5) Sierra Canyon - One of the fastest rising programs in the state. Lots of D1 guys on the team and they are very good at recruiting talent in both basketball and football. Although Sierra Canyon doesn't have any marquee wins, maybe ever, I am giving them top 5 at the moment due to them impressing me in their game against SJB last season and returning a lot.

6) Cathedral Catholic - Maybe the most underrated team in all of California. Good coaching, hard nose defenses, solid lines, and returns of a beast of a running back. CC has a huge game against DLS this season and atm is the favorite to make the D1 game.

7) Folsom - Will be Folsom's best team since the 2018 state champs. Is currently fielding 10 players with D1 offers and  brings back an underrated QB. As usual, their strength will be on offense. Their weakness will be the lines in my opinion. DBs and LB's are good, not great.  D1 favorite from the North.

8 ) Los Alamitos - On paper this one of the top teams in the state. Has 3 of the highest ranked players in the state in their junior class including one of the best QB's in the country. Unfortunately a pathetic schedule is going to hold them back from rising the rankings too high. They're the new Folsom of Socal. Lots of talent but doesn't play anybody to prove just how good they are. Definitely a team that could make some noise in the playoffs. 

9) Centennial - Always one of the top publics in the state. Has some high level D1 guys and a great coach. C10 is a team known for their offense and I would anticipate it to be explosive this coming season. The reason I am ranking #9 for now is they have showed some chinks in the armor lately. I'm pulling for C10 to get back to their former glory. They have a massive game against league rival Norco which might dictate the league hierarchy going forward. 

10) Pittsburg - Should be Pitt's best team in a long time. Has one of the top QB's from the class of 2023 and athletes all around him. Numerous 4 star offensive players make this a team to look out for. Pittsburg has a huge game against Folsom early in the season which will determine the #2 in Norcal. Pitts will make noise this season and next. 

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

1) Mater Dei - no explanation needed

2) St John Bosco - no explanation needed

3) De La Salle - I have to leave DLS in the 3 spot until they lose in California to anybody not named SJB or MD. This year's team on paper looks vulnerable and definitely a step down from last year's team who also looked shaky. In California they are going to have tough outings against Cathedral Catholic and Folsom. DLS still has a handful of D1 guys, one of the best athletes in the state in Zeke Barry and always fantastic coaching and solid line play. Will be the obvious favorite to make the Open but don't be shocked if the streak finally ends this season. 

4) Servite - This will be the Friars best team ever and their one and only shot of winning an Open title ever again. Servite has a handful of very talented D1 seniors and surprisingly good lines. Should give MD and SJB good games and could very well end the season top 3 and ranked in the top 25 nationally. This may be Servite's last season of national relevance for quite some time so I'm rooting for little brother. 

5) Sierra Canyon - One of the fastest rising programs in the state. Lots of D1 guys on the team and they are very good at recruiting talent in both basketball and football. Although Sierra Canyon doesn't have any marquee wins, maybe ever, I am giving them top 5 at the moment due to them impressing me in their game against SJB last season and returning a lot.

6) Cathedral Catholic - Maybe the most underrated team in all of California. Good coaching, hard nose defenses, solid lines, and returns of a beast of a running back. CC has a huge game against DLS this season and atm is the favorite to make the D1 game.

7) Folsom - Will be Folsom's best team since the 2018 state champs. Is currently fielding 10 players with D1 offers and  brings back an underrated QB. As usual, their strength will be on offense. Their weakness will be the lines in my opinion. DBs and LB's are good, not great.  D1 favorite from the North.

8 ) Los Alamitos - On paper this one of the top teams in the state. Has 3 of the highest ranked players in the state in their junior class including one of the best QB's in the country. Unfortunately a pathetic schedule is going to hold them back from rising the rankings too high. They're the new Folsom of Socal. Lots of talent but doesn't play anybody to prove just how good they are. Definitely a team that could make some noise in the playoffs. 

9) Centennial - Always one of the top publics in the state. Has some high level D1 guys and a great coach. C10 is a team known for their offense and I would anticipate it to be explosive this coming season. The reason I am ranking #9 for now is they have showed some chinks in the armor lately. I'm pulling for C10 to get back to their former glory. They have a massive game against league rival Norco which might dictate the league hierarchy going forward. 

10) Pittsburg - Should be Pitt's best team in a long time. Has one of the top QB's from the class of 2023 and athletes all around him. Numerous 4 star offensive players make this a team to look out for. Pittsburg has a huge game against Folsom early in the season which will determine the #2 in Norcal. Pitts will make noise this season and next. 

Who wrote it?

15 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Anyways it was only a pre season guess by the poster

Ok. 👍

Doesn't matter to me. I just know I'm not a liar and I know what I read, and remember most of what I read. I even posted in the thread.

His #8 team Los Al wasn't all that great this year either....didn't they get crushed by 3 or 4 TDs to Santa Margarita?

47 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Come on, dude.

I posted the damn link....

You claimed that "you clowns" and that "some of you" pimped Pittsburg as a top 10 team in the preseason.

👇

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

#national

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

But then you were only able to provide proof that *one* person said it.

What's more is that in the very same thread *you* didn't shoot down his ranking as absurd and, in fact, supported his claim that they were talented.

👇

On 8/13/2021 at 11:32 AM, RedZone said:

This team does have some offensive weapons..........4* QB and 4 WRs with D1 offers in the Junior Class.

....not so much on defense though.

So it was one person's opinion and you didn't think it was crazy.

Crack stuff, RedZone!

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You claimed that "you clowns" and that "some of you" pimped Pittsburg as a top 10 team in the preseason.

...the thread was 3 pages long and NOT ONE of the "national experts" disputed or challenged Pittsburg being ranked Preseason #10 in California. 

I commented they didn't have much on defense. I was right and the national experts wrong. We could really have used golfalice's input, but he was probably playing golf or shoving Massy up his ass.

NWV9.gif

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I commented they didn't have much on defense. I was right and the national experts wrong.

This is a common kind of lie that people employ.

Completely omit the part that you were wrong about and highlight the part that you were somewhat right.

You have no answer for why you angrily attacked others for "pimping" Pittsburg when you, in fact, actively participated in it.