Los Al vs American Heritage

HurricaneNick

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Completely omit the part that you were wrong about and highlight the part that you were somewhat right.

BUT, I wasn't wrong....Pittsburg was loaded on offense. I actually pulled it up.

Why don't you pull it up and check me....

My comment was accurate and on point.

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Your contribution to that thread supported what the original poster said.

You did nothing to voice your angry disagreement with that ranking.

Why?

Because you had none.

Maybe because I wasn't angry....ever think of that? lol

I just did the research on commented on what I pulled up. My research was correct. Sorry that bothers you, Finch.

I sure didn't see you or golfalice in the thread......but, you guys are national!

Right!

Hindsight is 20-20

Los Al lost two games to Trinity league by an average score of 52-30.

We are not talking about last season we are talking about next and the EXPECTATIONS are this will be a competitive game between two teams who should fall somewhere between 10-20 in their respective states unlike the debacle of WM vs SB you posted 

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Maybe because I wasn't angry....ever think of that? lol

You weren't angry at the time, I agree.

But you are now.

👇

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

You clowns pimped Pittsburg and their talent also this year.....they sucked too.

#national

I remember some of you clowns having Pittsburg as a Top 10 team in California this year. I can pull it up.

How did that work out for you National Experts?

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

...the thread was 3 pages long and NOT ONE of the "national experts" disputed or challenged Pittsburg being ranked Preseason #10 in California. 

I commented they didn't have much on defense. I was right and the national experts wrong. We could really have used golfalice's input, but he was probably playing golf or shoving Massy up his ass.

NWV9.gif

Actually, if you truly care I was visiting my Mother in NJ around that time... the 2nd to last time I would see her.  

I wasn't posting much at that time and seem to recall picking up the pace around end of season/playoff time after Mom passed away.  

I remember some of you clowns having Pittsburg as a Top 10 team in California this year. I can pull it up.

How did that work out for you National Experts?

I know, I know. Pittsburg would be Top 5 in 48 other states and #1 In Louisiana. lol

#nationalexperts

In this thread MaxPreps (CP) had Pittsburgh in the teens preseason... not much further down than the one poster's opinion.  I had a look at Pittsbug's season and yea they struggled vs the better opponents, no doubt.  

You mentioned Massey in a post so I had a look...  end of season power ratings:  Pittsburgh #588  West Monroe #590  :) Now that could be a nice game for 2022 and had it been I wouldn't have posted negatively.  

Further info on Massey 2021:   power rating LA... West Monroe #13   power rating in FL... South Broward #238 

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Get off Calpreps and Massey and do some real research, golfalice........pull up the talent on 247sports in the Junior and Senior classes.

Golf anyone?

And I'm sure that CP didn't lead you there dumbass.  My goodness, a South Broward headline based on their 2021 record.  You should be suspended for dumbassery.  

• Haha 1

I made a for fun pre-season California top 10 rankings. My post was based strictly on rosters obviously since nobody had played yet. I was wrong about Pitt. Although they had a decent team they def weren’t top 10 in Cali. I don’t recall any other Cali posters propping Pit. I’ll do another Cali top 10 before next season starts and it’s almost certain a couple of those teams lay duds as well. Hindsight is 20/20. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I made a for fun pre-season California top 10 rankings. My post was based strictly on rosters obviously since nobody had played yet. I was wrong about Pitt. Although they had a decent team they def weren’t top 10 in Cali. I don’t recall any other Cali posters propping Pit. I’ll do another Cali top 10 before next season starts and it’s almost certain a couple of those teams lay duds as well. Hindsight is 20/20. 

He’s just mad Louisiana is garbage and their OOS games are garbage 

18 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I had no problem with the Preseason Poll....it's not my place to challenge another state's poll........I just know people have been hyping Pittsburg for years. I think I mentioned that also in a couple threads.

I commented as I did.

Not a big deal...well it is to the National People! lol

54 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So Red Flag flips out because one random poster put Pittsburg in his preseason state top 10 opinion list, but has to spam the board all off season with obscure Louisiana teams he wants everyone to “get to know” 

more hypocrisy. 

RedZone was furious that "some clowns" had a team in their preseason top 10 that ended up 9-3.

Well, here he is touting Warren Easton as a "team to beat" in their class in a year where they ended up......9-3.

👇