Los Al vs American Heritage

HurricaneNick

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The issue is that you saw the #10 ranking and didn't think anything of it.

You didn't object at all.

Your anger at "the clowns" who ranked them #10 only materialized at 10am today.

Dude, I clicked on the California Preseason Poll, read it and commented which is MORE than any of you Florida cats did.

All you Florida clowns know is AHP is playing a California team this this year and YOU ALL will milk it for whatever it's worth.

melken-marco.gif

Just now, RedZone said:

Dude, I clicked on the California Preseason Poll, read it and commented which is MORE than any of you Florida cats did.

We didn't comment because we didn't care and still don't care today.

You called people clowns when *one* person ranked them #10 and then your evidence was a thread where you not only didn't object but you tacitly approved.

It's high comedy.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

We didn't comment because we didn't care and still don't care today.

You called people clowns when *one* person ranked them #10 and then your evidence was a thread where you not only didn't object but you tacitly approved.

It's high comedy.

People see the comedy...it's was Pittsburg and Los Al...

Make it on me though, yawn!

4 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

I made a for fun pre-season California top 10 rankings. My post was based strictly on rosters obviously since nobody had played yet. I was wrong about Pitt. Although they had a decent team they def weren’t top 10 in Cali. I don’t recall any other Cali posters propping Pit. I’ll do another Cali top 10 before next season starts and it’s almost certain a couple of those teams lay duds as well. Hindsight is 20/20. 

There’s only one question to ask regarding your preseason thread now.  Just one.  Nothing else matters…

What happened to @Bick ?! :) 

22 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

There’s only one question to ask regarding your preseason thread now.  Just one.  Nothing else matters…

What happened to @Bick ?! :) 

At first I didn't know who the hell you were talking about so I had to go back and check.... I'm sure he'll be back next season with the hype they will be getting. Gotta be the only Los Al fan on this site. 

Great game I'm sure!! It's on Flo!!!

Hell to the yeah! 

Best OOS game EVERRRRR! 

Or?

This is a stupid matchup. Los Alamitos is going to travel all the way across the country to take an L. Might not even be a good game. 

Or? 

This will be an amazing experience for the Los Alamitos kids to experience South Florida. 

All depends on which end of the kaleidoscope we are looking through doesn't it? 

Of course it does. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hell to the yeah! 

Best OOS game EVERRRRR! 

Or?

This is a stupid matchup. Los Alamitos is going to travel all the way across the country to take an L. Might not even be a good game. 

Or? 

This will be an amazing experience for the Los Alamitos kids to experience South Florida. 

Of course it does. 

Can you stop with the nonsense? No one thinks these ways. The only thing that matter is if it’s a good game. Now you won’t know the result until after obviously, but preseason, is the game a quality competitive game on paper? It doesn’t matter about the promoter or channel the game is on. When you break down the teams, are they even and does it appear to be a good game? 

This game appears to even and should be competitive. 

6 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Further info on Massey 2021:   power rating LA... West Monroe #13   power rating in FL... South Broward #238 

This game can be promoted by Flo from the Alice show… it blows @HawgGoneIt

The subject’s thread has two teams that resemble a serious hsfb team worth discussing on this forum.  This game can be promoted by Flo from Progressive… makes no diff to me… 

Any way you slice it South Broward blows.  #238 in FL for heaves sake Hawg.  

W Monroe vs Los … fine with me.  No negativity.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

This game can be promoted by Flo from the Alice show… it blows @HawgGoneIt

The subject’s thread has two teams that resemble a serious hsfb team worth discussing on this forum.  This game can be promoted by Flo from Progressive… makes no diff to me… 

Any way you slice it South Broward blows.  #238 in FL for heaves sake Hawg.  

W Monroe vs Los … fine with me.  No negativity.  

Wrong thread but accurate response 

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This game appears to even and should be competitive. 

No it doesn’t LOL. Los al lost to the 4th place trinity league in blowout fashion and AHP played arguably one of the best teams in the nation (Aquinas) within a single score. Stop this nonsense brother. Ill pay you double whatever GSB is paying you Lol. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hell to the yeah! 

Best OOS game EVERRRRR! 

Or?

Or? 

Of course it does. 

The only thing we know for fact about this game is that the stream is going to fucking blow 🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wrong thread but accurate response 

Thx but it’s the correct thread.  This all started from Caj’s mistake in looking at a record only and highlighting a ridiculous and embarrassing matchup.    
In my reply I refer to this subject’s header and the two teams being serious.  

Still not sure where the source matters to me or why?  Who cares?  I want to see quality games.