Los Al vs American Heritage

HurricaneNick

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

No it doesn’t LOL. Los al lost to the 4th place trinity league in blowout fashion and AHP played arguably one of the best teams in the nation (Aquinas) within a single score. Stop this nonsense brother. Ill pay you double whatever GSB is paying you Lol. 

Dude we get it.  You’re a broken record now.   AHP was hyped a lot preseason 2021.  Caj was a major cheerleader.  No surprise why (LA game got canceled in ‘21, otherwise he’d have a ball hair about AHP as he does now).  Unlike you, he’s a broken record extremely often.  

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

No it doesn’t LOL. Los al lost to the 4th place trinity league in blowout fashion and AHP played arguably one of the best teams in the nation (Aquinas) within a single score. Stop this nonsense brother. Ill pay you double whatever GSB is paying you Lol. 

I don’t know AHP also lost to the #470 ranked team.They seemed to be a team who could  beat some good teams and lose to some bad ones.

7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I don’t know AHP also lost to the #470 ranked team.They seemed to be a team who could  beat some good teams and lose to some bad ones.

Anyone can be beaten........Mark my words though.

If AHP wins blockead813 will go to town on twitter. He's nothing but a glory seeker riding the backs of high school kids for the WIN!

Well shit! I guess this must be an intriguing match up! 

Looks like an AHP easy win to me. Worth discussing blah blah blah. 

We get bullshit from Florida clowns and Jersey clowns on here all the time about how shitty Louisiana is.

West Monroe is actually a shell of what they were a few years back in a shitty football state. South Broward could be fairly even with them for all we know, but, that game is an embarrassment to the forum. GTFO.

This one we get to see everything from, it's an intriguing match up to FLO plugs. 

They are all worth discussing clowns. There's been some embarrassing shit on this forum but discussing football isn't some of it. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

This game can be promoted by Flo from the Alice show… it blows @HawgGoneIt

The subject’s thread has two teams that resemble a serious hsfb team worth discussing on this forum.  This game can be promoted by Flo from Progressive… makes no diff to me… 

Any way you slice it South Broward blows.  #238 in FL for heaves sake Hawg.  

W Monroe vs Los … fine with me.  No negativity.  

I have no problem with LA @HawgGoneIt, I have a problem with shitty matchups.  

Why do you bring up sources?  Who cares?   I’m a snob sure.  I’m a snob for two quality teams facing one another.  

I have no logical reason why you feel the way you do… especially towards me.  Can you please share any posts from the past that give me any indication wtf your point is?  

I live near S Broward.  I’ve watched them play in the past.  W Monroe will have subs in quickly.  S Broward sucks, that’s my opinion and I’ve shared some analytical data.  

One last time… or has someone stolen your account?  

This is about S Broward, nothing else.   

• Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

West Monroe is actually a shell of what they were a few years back in a shitty football state. South Broward could be fairly even with them for all we know, but, that game is an embarrassment to the forum. GTFO.

West Monroe is still pretty good most years.....they have ATHs/Big Dudes and the program is still highly organized in a football crazed community....more than most publics. Probably time for a new face to lead the troops though. West Monroe is just behind the times.

They should beat South Broward. 

I'm as surprised as anyone about the match up just as I was when a Texas power scheduled an 0-10 Louisiana team few years back. I don't remember being a total dick about it though. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So why did you hop at the opportunity to plug FLO? 

Pretty sure we've discussed this bullshit quite a few times. 

I just said the game was scheduled to be on there and not ESPN. I could care less about Flo. My daughter had her cheerleading filmed by Flo and I still wouldn’t get a subscription. Lol. I could care less about all that nonsense. I am not involved like you think I am. GSB tells me a few things they got going on but that’s it. I’m just a spectator. Not everything is nefarious 

…figured it out.  

@HawgGoneItis just pissed because the blonde was just playing him to make another guy jealous.  :) 

Those freaking ads… 😆 

My wife and daughter watched the British version.  Thank goodness for multiple TV’s and a garage fridge filled with beer.  While my daughter has her break from school, she and Mom are catching up for missed chick flick/shows time.  

2BB9A79E-E175-4E40-980B-BCB6FBD39FF0.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Basha Basha Basha !  (Jan… another birth defect Brady Bunch memory).  Yea, I’ll toss that one to the can.  Gotta try em out first.  

@Wooderson, thoughts on the tilt?  Looks fine to me.  

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Basha Basha Basha !  (Jan… another birth defect Brady Bunch memory).  Yea, I’ll toss that one to the can.  Gotta try em out first.  

@Wooderson, thoughts on the tilt?  Looks fine to me.  

Basha scored 66 touchdowns in 2021 and only five came from seniors. Definite top five team in the state for 2022.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3