Georgia 2022 national champions

HurricaneNick

Happy for GA!

Also happy to see the underdog walk-on Stetson Bennett succeed. There were a lot of knuckleheads calling for JT Daniels at half but luckily for all GA players and their fans Kirby Smart isn’t so impatient.

While I’d never root for a player to get hurt, I’ll just say that Jameson Williams injury was a bit of karma as far as I’m concerned.

I hate the current transfer portal rules and will never understand the mindset of leaving your teammates of a few years to be a frontrunner elsewhere. Jameson Williams left due to stiff competition at tOSU and these kids have learned to take the path of least resistance. I hate seeing it.

But if these kids are gonna go that route, the decision should carry some consequences. They need to sit out a season like they used to. As far as I’m concerned the Tide shouldn’t have had Williams this season anyway. So eff them.

3 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Jameson Williams left due to stiff competition at tOSU and these kids have learned to take the path of least resistance. I hate seeing it.

Jameson Williams took the path of least resistance by going from Ohio State to Alabama?

Good one.

This board says the darndest things.