Lewis Cine (Cedar Hill, TX) Defensive MVP Georgia. "Redzone"

Texasfrog

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Lewis Cine lives in Texas, but plays football for his mother in Chile

Lewis Cine left Everett High School in Everett, Massachusetts, in February to live with his uncle in Lancaster, Texas. The junior safety was previously recruited by Everett before moving to Trinity Christian School in Cedar Hill, Texas, and has already joined the team in spring practices.

Cine, born in Haiti, moved to Florida when he was 5 and moved to Massachusetts to live with his dad before high school. As a child, his main focus was on a different form of football.

👇🏽Did I claim it or did he? It’s a simple question even for a gotdamn idiot like you. 

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Born in Haiti, moved to Florida, moved to Massachusetts, moved to Texas for one year.

horsefly claims that his hometown is Cedar Hill, TX.

🤡

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Did I claim it or did he?

You did.

Because what's listed on the Georgia website is certainly not proven to be what the kid claimed.

It would nonsensical for him to say his hometown was Cedar Hill, TX.

Human beings don't work that way.

And as someone who knows more than you do about this, schools don't simply list what the kid says. Some of them just put the city where their high school is.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s a simple question even for a gotdamn idiot like you. 

Again, you did.

We don't know what the kid says and it would be nonsensical for him to claim Texas when he has spent literally the least amount of time in his entire life there.

He's spent more time in Haiti, Florida, Massachusetts and now Georgia.

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You did.

Because what's listed on the Georgia website is certainly not proven to be what the kid claimed.

It would nonsensical for him to say his hometown was Cedar Hill, TX.

Human beings don't work that way.

And as someone who knows more than you do about this, schools don't simply list what the kid says. Some of them just put the city where their high school is.

It’s a questionnaire they fill out dummy. It’s not rocket science. 🤡 

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s a questionnaire they fill out dummy. It’s not rocket science. 🤡 

This is not true for every school, clown.

And even if he filled out a questionnaire you can't prove that he didn't interpret it as *where your home is at the moment* and not what he considers home.

Again, saying that Texas was his home would be nonsensical which is exactly why you and the other clown are claiming it.

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Why won’t you show what he identifies as his hometown and school? It sure isn’t Mass. now is it? 

Good point. Let's ask him about his hometown:

Frierson: Tell me about home — when you think of home what comes to mind?

Cine: I mostly claim up north, the Boston area. I grew up in this little city called Everett, and it was really known for football. I felt like that’s where I got a lot of traits and I learned a lot from being raised up there.

http://www.fieldstforum.com/2020/10/01/uga-football-frierson-chats-with-lewis-cine/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is not true for every school, clown.

And even if he filled out a questionnaire you can't prove that he didn't interpret it as *where your home is at the moment* and not what he considers home.

Again, saying that Texas was his home would be nonsensical which is exactly why you and the other clown are claiming it.

No one on this site created nor edited his profile. All the silly twisting you’re doing doesn’t refute the fact Cedar Hill, TX is listed as his hometown and cedar Hill TC is his high school. Once again a simple truth stumps you.  

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But you misinterpreted it for your own devices.

Which has been the point all along.

You have no clue what that means other than *that was his physical living address before he signed with Georgia*

Webster’s dictionary.  the town (or city) where a person was born or grew up or has his principal residence  

16 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is not true.

16 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because IMG is basically a prep school.

Your silly and unrelenting homerism is ridiculous.

No dummy,  because the player identified his hometown as Bowman GA. The school didn’t have to search documents or public records for this info, they simply asked!

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:
Webster’s dictionary.  the town (or city) where a person was born or grew up or has his principal residence  

Nobody claimed that he *didn't* physically live there at the time he signed with Georgia.

But he's not a Texan just as IMG players are not Floridians if they're actually from out-of-state.

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

No dummy,  because the player identified his hometown as Bowman GA.

No, his parents physically lived in Bowman, GA before he left for a stint at IMG. That's actually his hometown.

Lewis Cine's only connection to Cedar Hill, TX is that he had an uncle that lived there whom he stayed with for a year.

That's it.

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, his parents physically lived in Bowman, GA before he left for a stint at IMG. That's actually his hometown.

Lewis Cine's only connection to Cedar Hill, TX is that he had an uncle that lived there whom he stayed with for a  year.

That's it.

No shit Sherlock!! Both players physically lived in the cities they referenced as their hometown. And the school got that info by asking!! 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Where does his profile say he’s from? I posted for easy reference. 

So a kid who was born in another country spent all but one year of his life in Florida and Massachusetts is from Texas? This is the hill you’re choosing to die on? Horse you have more sense than that