Allen to host St John Bosco

HurricaneNick

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

OOS games are suppose to be fun for everyone involved, NOT the life and death of football states, perckerhead.

That's why most people on the State Forums don't give a shit about OOS games because of what people like YOU have turned them into.

Carry on with you Glory Seeking......

No there is literally thousands of OOS games every year. You can’t sit there and start a thread for them all. So the decent thing to do is discuss the nationally relevant ones. Or at least the ones that are competitive. 

Posting about the 70th Louisiana team playing the 700th Texas team is spam. 

If Rummel was playing Dallas Jesuit, that would be interesting and worthy of discussion on a national forum. Even though both teams aren’t top nationally, they aren’t so obscure that even local boards wouldn’t even know the teams. 

Just cool it with the spam please 

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

OOS games are suppose to be fun for everyone involved, NOT the life and death of football states, perckerhead.

That's why most people on the State Forums don't give a shit about OOS games because of what people like YOU have turned them into.

I agree with this somewhat. OOS game are cool but don’t really mean shit in the grand scheme of things. I would much rather have success in my own state. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

I agree with this somewhat. OOS game are cool but don’t really mean shit in the grand scheme of things. I would much rather have success in my own state. 

They are cool to discuss if the games are even. They are also cool if it’s states that tend to not play. They are a novelty. But wasted blowouts are stupid. In state or out. 

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It’s not a state issue CodeRed.  
This is a national forum.   We aren’t a state forum… as much as you spam with nonsensical LA crap and want this forum to be.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

That’s fine and OOD in-state quality games are featured here and should be.

Would you start a thread with the number 187th or similar rated 2021 Cali team from 2021 in that OOD 2022 tilt however?  It’s rhetorical, of course you wouldn’t.   

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I'd like to thank who ever set this game up.  Without pitting these State powerhouses against each other this board would consist of a bunch of Folsom types claiming their team would beat every other states teams.

--.  ...  -...

What we need to see is more of the other Cali teams instead of you and others riding the🍆 of MD and SJB. We all know Allen hasn’t been a Texas powerhouse since ‘18 and this year won’t be any different 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

These are the threads that Red Flag created on a national board. This game to him should he talked about, but SJB/Allen should be mocked.

SA Holy Cross wasn’t even ranked in the top 700 just in Texas 

😂

LA Penthouse forum example by CodeRed. This was a centerfold thread.
You gave him the piñata treatment though.   Quite the response in that thread… he doesn’t care.  Onto the next “tissue” LA Penthouse thread.  

81DF5388-3C4C-42BF-9EDE-30C57E51788F.jpeg

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This is a National board obviously so if you don’t like discussing National games you’re in the wrong place.

By National games I mean relevant teams not po dunk vs bum fuc

This is PrepGridiron.com.

NOT PrepNational.com

That said. I'm not stopping anyone from blowing recruited/stacked teams on this forum and laughing at other states 24/7.....

Colleges and the NFL love Louisiana........sorry that offends people.

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

What we need to see is more of the other Cali teams instead of you and others riding the🍆 of MD and SJB. We all know Allen hasn’t been a Texas powerhouse since ‘18 and this year won’t be any different 

Centennial vs Guyer 

Mission Viejo vs Denton Ryan

Those are match ups we need. Instead of riding the coattails of this team played this team close

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Centennial vs Guyer 

Mission Viejo vs Denton Ryan

Those are match ups we need. Instead of riding the coattails of this team played this team close

Lol.  Ryan would get kilt at the moment.

Passing game needs work to keep the offense balanced.