Jump to content

Allen to host St John Bosco


HurricaneNick
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Frosty4024 said:

I can't agree nor disagree.  I haven't seen enough of them.  But if they stack the run on this year's Ryan's squad.  Ryan lacks the passing game to overcome.

Ryan was a borderline top 10 team in Texas give or take.

 

Mission was a borderline top 10 team as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

You can make up whatever you want. 

 

The fact of the matter is this 

 

Allen 38 Guyer 31

 

 

Let's just forget H2H and make up our own takes is what you want to do

So is Westfield on the level of north shore? They beat them. Is Tompkins on the level of north shore? They only lost 26-20.  

my god man there are sometimes circumstances on why some teams win. Everything is not always blk n white  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So is Westfield on the level of north shore? They beat them. Is Tompkins on the level of north shore? They only lost 26-20.  

my god man there are details in about every game.  

Tompkins was getting drilled. Mounted a mini comeback,  and then got shut out after those turnovers North Shore had.

 

Westfield gives Northshore problems all the time. Kay has a losing record vs the. You also forgot they had that crappy QB playing then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Tompkins was getting drilled. Mounted a mini comeback,  and then got shut out after those turnovers North Shore had.

 

Westfield gives Northshore problems all the time. Kay has a losing record vs the. You also forgot they had that crappy QB playing then

I didn’t forget anything thing, Bailey went out hurt in the Tompkins game and he wasn’t even in varsity v Westfield.  They were also missing a DT and Harris at CB 

like I said sometimes there are reasons teams like.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Stick to the topic horse.

 

How is Guyer better than Allen?

A missing LB?

 

Guyer made the final of 6A II due to the east path they had.  Duncanville,  Carroll,  Allen,  and Trinity were in 6A I. That's it

It wasn’t a  LB.and it wasn’t just because he was missing.  why even argue with a guy who doesn’t even know the details 

you were the one who said Allen was = to the D2 finalist 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It wasn’t a  LB.and it wasn’t just because he was missing.  why even argue with a guy who doesn’t even know the details 

you were the one who said Allen was = to the D2 finalist 

Allen=Division 2 finalist

 

Allen 38 Guyer 31

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Well, once again he went to cedar hill and has it listed as his hometown a fact clowns like you ignore which is what I explicitly pointed out. 

No,  nobody cared about.  We only cited he wasn't a Texan and he himself said so in his interview.  A fact you dismissed. 

You have yet to show proof that he put cedar hill as his hometown and not the school

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

No,  nobody cared about.  We only cited he wasn't a Texan and he himself said so in his interview.  A fact you dismissed. 

You have yet to show proof that he put cedar hill as his hometown and not the school

Well if you go back and read frogs original post you’ll see what got many of you all panty’s in a wad. He simply stated the kid played CB for Chill 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...