Allen to host St John Bosco

HurricaneNick

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

He claimed him as a Texan

👇🏽 This was his comment directly mentioning Cine.

On 1/10/2022 at 11:22 PM, Texasfrog said:

Ohhhh Redzone..  Ohhhhh Swampturd....

Cedar Hill,TX safety "Lewis Cine" was the defensive MVP for the National Title game for Georgia.

Oppps!!

Hey... and that freshman WR from TX made a nice TD catch for Georgia..

10 minutes ago, Champa said:

Nothing wrong with challenging yourselves. 

It's only annoying when people lack proper perspective as to why these games play out like they're probable to.

Would have rather seen a team like Bosco go to North Shore instead.

Mater Dei is more than willing to go to North shore. We don’t need a dime for the trip either. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Just now, steeler01 said:

The kids in the topic.  You're really something else. 

I'm still waiting on your proof that this kid listed cedar hill as his hometown.  Can you cite where he listed it? Since that's the hill you want to die on

No need, his official bio listed it, but I guess your logic is it was magically listed as his hometown without his knowledge.  😂  

Just now, steeler01 said:

You said he listed it.  Where's your proof? You ask for proof all the time,  but never offer anything other than your input

Logic dictates he provided the details to his own bio. I don’t need to assume it was created by outside agents because that would be illogical and time consuming. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/14/sports/mater-dei-st-john-bosco.html

This is the only reason these teams are elite.  They recruit far and wide.  It’s fake HS football that does not represent the history quality of California HS teams.

It started with ass stomps by Bishop Gorman - Now these schools have sold out to win at all cost. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/14/sports/mater-dei-st-john-bosco.html

This is the only reason these teams are elite.  They recruit far and wide.  It’s fake HS football that does not represent the history quality of California HS teams.

It started with ass stomps by Bishop Gorman - Now these schools have sold out to win at all cost. 

You’re a crying bitch. “The history quality” are you retarded? I wonder why duncanville and north shore weren’t shit before Kay and samples lmao.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Going by your logic,  the kids that go to IMG and live there for a year are Florida kids

I already showed you where a UGA kid from IMG listed his actual hometowns as his hometowns and not Bradenton. IMG is a boarding school, just like a kid going to college living away from their primary residence 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

I already showed you where a UGA kid from IMG listed his actual hometowns as his hometowns and not Bradenton. IMG is a boarding school, just like a kid going to college living away from their primary residence 

I've shown you where Kermit claimed him as a Texan but you choose to ignore that.  You pick and choose to your Texas convenience all the time.

Enjoy your day

3 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Nope that is coming the norm at MD however!  Punk!!

Nope what? That’s a fact junior. That’s exactly what happened. Sorry TXHSFB is sorry and can’t compete at the top level even when multiple TX posters have admitted that the homegrown bullshit you spew is inaccurate. How many out of district transfers did DV have this year? I’ll let you count because I already know the answer. Save that shit. What did DV before samples?  NS before Kay? 1 title maybe? They certainly weren’t the powers playing in your highest classifications state title every year! Carry on with the excuses bum! Tell NS that MD would love to come play a game. That is of course if TX best can compete with anyone Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1