Allen to host St John Bosco

HurricaneNick

19 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I probably broke the news before they wanted. Kind of like the SM/Nolan Catholic game where they got my post taken down. These games are no secret, especially since I live in south OC, but some want all the credit. 

Good thing he isnt here to threaten a lawsuit or something if we dont take it down. 

It really is a shame he isnt able to come on here and do that and that  I don't have to deal with that type shit anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

I actually live in 3 different states CA,TN and AZ so I know a little about moving around. So if MD was the best school for there kids because of football then transferring in shouldn’t be a problem according to your statements. 

My argument is about size not being a major factor in how strong athletic teams are.  You’re arguing something different. 

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

MD wasn’t the best option for kids before 2011 no playoffs - it all started with big time recruiting 

scholarships and transportation being provided

they are the best team money can buy.  

read the article from NY times

26A6D10F-A5D2-4F02-8A38-4ADF456F8FBD.png

Ouch!!  well this article settles it for me. I’ve seen enough. 

Good night all 

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

7K is just way to big for a high school. What’s the draw sending your kid to a school that big? 

Should be two large schools. Not one mega school. And if you can’t find 50 good varsity  level football players out of 7K kids there is a coaching problem. 

I believe Allen to be one of the top academically, dynamic districts you could hope to send your kids to if you reside in that area of Dallas.

It’s a beautiful campus.

11 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

They don’t have two campuses.

One building is a ninth grade center to adjust the students to high school life and alleviate overcrowding.

The other is the main campus. It has no affect on varsity sports.

Overcrowding exactly.  You know what happens everywhere else? A new HS with a new name

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

One building is a ninth grade center to adjust the students to high school life and alleviate overcrowding.

Carroll does have two campuses. 

They have a Frosh Sophomore campus. 

The Frosh Center alleviates the problem of not being able to house every student

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Agreed.  West Monroe roasting (I mean hosting) S Broward is a prime example.  

I highly recommend getting some help. Take blockhead813 with you, He's in the Georgia Schedule's thread about to lay the boom on Valdosta. I guess they are playing South Broward too.

No need to thank me, just get the help you need before this stuff totally wrecks your life.

https://www.thrivingmind.org/crisis-support/#:~:text=24-Hour Crisis Hotline (305,-7660%2C option %238.

40 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Plus the 9th grade center is figured into the HS enrollment numbers.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Why would SJB take this game on a bigly down year coming up?

Because that is How SJB like’s to Handle OOS games…. They won’t Schedule an OOS team that can actually Beat them like SFA….

Negro is a “Ranking Protector” he will never play a team like SFA that has beaten IMG Twice because he doesn’t want to lose….

So it makes total sense that SJB would schedule a down Allen team…. Negro can thump his chest and say “We Beat TX” and it is a flashy win for the pollsters and Cal preps who don’t actually watch the games…. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It keeps the school from splitting and becoming irrelevant like Stony Point

Dumbass you are talking about shit you nothing about.  Carroll has never ever even considered splitting.

The enrollment for Carroll HS includes all campuses that have 9th , 10th, 11th , and 12th grade  

23 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂

E835BF5F-F483-45E1-8297-F1D46CE4E9F6.jpeg

Kermit the frogs melt down is going to be next level 

St. John Bosco out recruiting up all the youth-football fields within a 100 mile radius of the school?    

IMG WEST--  Mater Dei and St. John Bosco.

Financial athletic scholarships,  Host-families,  School vans picking up players from 75 miles away,  Recruiting the Youth-Pop Warner fields for stud athlete along with poaching upper level High school talent from other schools.

Loved reading the NY Times article  "California High School Football Powerhouse feed the college game."   Really was a great read how the narcissistic Ego old man like Coach Rollison, Coach Negro and the Money bag men like "Hurricannuttlets" do business.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Dumbass you are talking about shit you nothing about.  Carroll has never ever even considered splitting.

The enrollment for Carroll HS includes all campuses that have 9th , 10th, 11th , and 12th grade  

Actually they did consider splitting but that's not what was being brought up

Carroll is two campuses.  Everywhere else in the country,  that's two HS

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m just curious. Are you saying this gives Carroll some sort of advantage? 

He doesn’t know what he is talking about. Just throwing shit to the wall to see what sticks. 

the  total enrollment for every football program in Texas includes all freshmen thru 12th grade regardless if it split campus like at SLC.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Because that is How SJB like’s to Handle OOS games…. They won’t Schedule an OOS team that can actually Beat them like SFA….

Negro is a “Ranking Protector” he will never play a team like SFA that has beaten IMG Twice because he doesn’t want to lose….

So it makes total sense that SJB would schedule a down Allen team…. Negro can thump his chest and say “We Beat TX” and it is a flashy win for the pollsters and Cal preps who don’t actually watch the games…. 🤣

I agree that he needs to step it up with better teams. But let’s be very clear here, the top Texas teams don’t want to play the best in the country. Samples and DV are the only team to do it. How embarrassing would’ve it been this year if Westlake and their 4* transfers from Florida and California got ran off the field in an OOS game before they went on to run the entire state? You can only schedule a team that’s willing to play you!

• Like 1