2022 HS Track and Field

Wooderson

NCAA underway.  Semis were yesterday.  Texas men and women should sweep this meet.  Tx Men ran a 3:00.00 4x400 yesterday.  4x100 3rd in Semis.  200m will be an epic field.  NCA&T made finals with all the big boys and will win 400m dash and a threat in 100 and 200.  Boling barely made 100 final with 10.18.  TX has 4 of the 9  mens 4x100 Relay teams in the Final.  UH had fastest qualifying time.  TCU and UT are threats as well.  

On 6/9/2022 at 12:16 PM, DevilDog said:

NCAA underway.  Semis were yesterday.  Texas men and women should sweep this meet.  Tx Men ran a 3:00.00 4x400 yesterday.  4x100 3rd in Semis.  200m will be an epic field.  NCA&T made finals with all the big boys and will win 400m dash and a threat in 100 and 200.  Boling barely made 100 final with 10.18.  TX has 4 of the 9  mens 4x100 Relay teams in the Final.  UH had fastest qualifying time.  TCU and UT are threats as well.  

Wait sweep the sprints/relays or entire meet?    They gonna have competition in the sprints/relays!

6 hours ago, 954gator said:

Wait sweep the sprints/relays or entire meet?    They gonna have competition in the sprints/relays!

USC nips Fl in 4x100.  Your boy was closing like crazy.  Nipped UH at the wire.  USC 38.5. FL. UH.  Texas finish six lane 3 tough one.  4 Texas Schools in top 6.  USC was flying

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

USC nips Fl in 4x100.  Your boy was closing like crazy.  Nipped UH at the wire.  USC 38.5. FL. UH.  Texas finish six lane 3 tough one.  4 Texas Schools in top 6.  USC was flying

Damn he had no chance with that baton transfer.    It's actually nuts it was so close.   That last USC transition was so smooth.  

SMH his starts are sooo bad.    My man is like a 1000hp car on cheap all season tires.    I'm kinda interested to see what type of speed he is getting to on those close outs.     He definitely has a long as F acceleration phase.  

His start isn't good enough to beat Williams I don't think.    200 maybe.

9 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Wow what happened to Williams?!   Looked like he pulled up halfway through.

NCA&T.  HBCU 3rd in 100. Randolph Ross in lane 8 runs 44.13 wins 400.  Florida racking up pts with multiple kids placing.  UT gotta start placing or Fl will beat them.  The 200 with Williams (UT) needing to push da Nigerian blazer. 

Fahnbulleh 19.83  Boling finishes 2nd in 200.  Dude won by 2 meters.  PR Liberia not Nigeria.  Boling 20.13.  He said if I'm Even I'm leaving in any Sprint.  Dude got 20 individual pts for Fl.  My Horns prediction looking shaky.  Harris UT ran 20.45 for 4th.  Historically Liberia is the closet Nation to America and that includes England.  Always willing to drop knowledge and require someone else to check my Gangsta 😁.  Dude speaks better English than me. Not that snobby Queens dialect either.