2022 HS Track and Field

Wooderson

31 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

NCA&T.  HBCU 3rd in 100. Randolph Ross in lane 8 runs 44.13 wins 400.  Florida racking up pts with multiple kids placing.  UT gotta start placing or Fl will beat them.  The 200 with Williams (UT) needing to push da Nigerian blazer. 

I dunno man I feel like lately lane 8 in the 400 could be a sneaky advantage.        Been seeing more and more success in that lane.  Feel like Niekerk started a bit of a trend. 

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

I dunno man I feel like lately lane 8 in the 400 could be a sneaky advantage.        Been seeing more and more success in that lane.  Feel like Niekerk started a bit of a trend. 

Ross took everyone's heart from the start in that race.  There is not 1 FCS school out there showing out except NCA&T.  HBCU Beast

Just now, 954gator said:

Man the only event I thought Florida would win semi-easy was the 4x1.   

Bro your Gators came out dominating.  Damn UT come on.  UT ran a 3:00.00 4x400 Wednesday.  UT Record.  UT sister gonna spank Dat UK chick in 100m tomorrow too.  Macai Williams hurt UT in 100 and 200. 

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Ross took everyone's heart from the start in that race.  There is not 1 FCS school out there showing out except NCA&T.  HBCU Beast

I mean think about it you can run a straighter race.   you just have to be confident in your pace and not over due it.

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Bro your Gators came out dominating.  Damn UT come on.  UT ran a 3:00.00 4x400 Wednesday.  UT Record.  UT sister gonna spank Dat UK chick in 100m tomorrow too.  Macai Williams hurt UT in 100 and 200. 

Florida had a crazy 2:58ish 4x4 time earlier this year, but it was vs pro's so there was a rabbit out in front kinda.  

Just now, 954gator said:

I mean think about it you can run a straighter race.   you just have to be confident in your pace and not over due it.

Lane 8 is treacherous.  I remember qualifying in HS with a slower time and lane 1 and 8 are just hard.  Especially lane 1 it's like NASCAR turning left forever.  Still pulling for my Horns to bring over some field pts.  Really only 4x400 left 

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Lane 8 is treacherous.  I remember qualifying in HS with a slower time and lane 1 and 8 are just hard.  Especially lane 1 it's like NASCAR turning left forever.  Still pulling for my Horns to bring over some field pts.  Really only 4x400 left 

yeah lane 1 is impossible unless your a god on the turn.  

• Haha 1