preseason composite rankings

HSFBfan

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Will we ever see a DBP vs St. X rematch or another NJ team schedule St. X

St X against any bnu team is good matchup. 

Eds is supposed to be legit like always was hoping we'd see a rubber match with BC or SJR. 

No ohio/nj matchup this season. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

St X against any bnu team is good matchup. 

Eds is supposed to be legit like always was hoping we'd see a rubber match with BC or SJR. 

No ohio/nj matchup this season. 

i know. i have a feeling ohio/nj matchups will be far and few between. doesnt NJ have a very good record against Ohio. NJ is 16-6 against OH. now obv that includes all of NJ and all of OH but its a good record

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

i know. i have a feeling ohio/nj matchups will be far and few between. doesnt NJ have a very good record against Ohio. NJ is 16-6 against OH. now obv that includes all of NJ and all of OH but its a good record

It's a good record but the nj team was prob favored in 65% of the games so little skewed. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

BC beat Eds at home and lost to them on the road right?

Yes. BC let that game slip away. Poor defense on cole gest screen pass for 80 yard or so td early in game AND 65 yard Guarantano td run called back on phantom hold two biggest plays of the game imo. 

Eds finished top 10 nationally that season for second year in a row. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Yes. BC let that game slip away. Poor defense on cole gest screen pass for 80 yard or so td early in game AND 65 yard Guarantano td run called back on phantom hold two biggest plays of the game imo. 

Eds finished top 10 nationally that season for second year in a row. 

yea then i agree would be nice to see them play 1 more time. i didnt go to the game they played in NJ i figured St. Ed would roll them and when i found out BC won i was shocked

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

yea then i agree would be nice to see them play 1 more time. i didnt go to the game they played in NJ i figured St. Ed would roll them and when i found out BC won i was shocked

BC only won because the defense knew if it was going to be a run or pass due to the qb kean tipping plays with his feet under center. Elder knew the week before as well. After the win nunzio informed Eds coach the qb was tipping plays and after eds rolled through the rest of their schedule. 

BC only won because the defense knew if it was going to be a run or pass due to the qb kean tipping plays with his feet under center. Elder knew the week before as well. After the win nunzio informed Eds coach the qb was tipping plays and after eds rolled through the rest of their schedule. 

why would nunzio help out another team? is that normal

After beating them it's beneficial if Eds wins out don't you see ? Of course nunzio would tell him. Elder might of seen them in playoffs so no need to give that info. 

it helps the SOS of BC but only if BC has the better record will they end up above them in the rankings. i just didnt think this occurred trying to help other teams figure out there miscues after a game. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

thats a valid point. idk like i said i just didnt think teams help other teams thats all

BC wasnt going to face them the rest of the year. Why wouldn't nunzio say something so the Eds win looks better if Eds wins state like they did that year....

Just now, Mjd33 said:

BC wasnt going to face them the rest of the year. Why wouldn't nunzio say something so the Eds win looks better if Eds wins state like they did that year....

i guess im just not for helping other team. i prepare my team. i win or lose with my team. i am the HC of my team. i am not here to help  or point out anything to any other team. let them figure it out. is it nice to say you beat state champs from other states yes but let them be state champs with their own HC figuring out there own problems. 

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

i guess im just not for helping other team. i prepare my team. i win or lose with my team. i am the HC of my team. i am not here to help  or point out anything to any other team. let them figure it out. is it nice to say you beat state champs from other states yes but let them be state champs with their own HC figuring out there own problems. 

We don't see it the same way.... after BC beats them BC wants Eds to win out! Don't you understand that? So why not tell point out a flaw to help them do just that.... 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

We don't see it the same way.... after BC beats them BC wants Eds to win out! Don't you understand that? So why not tell point out a flaw to help them do just that.... 

ok. in that point of view shouldnt college football teams help each other out then so they win out the rest of their schedules??