preseason composite rankings

HSFBfan

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

ok. in that point of view shouldnt college football teams help each other out then so they win out the rest of their schedules??

Apples and oranges but coaches probably do sometimes. Example ... Lets say you are a big ten head coach that played an acc school in regular season. If Another big ten team is playing that acc school in a bowl game I could see the big ten coach reaching out to help their chances in a bowl game. 

Than again  every team has more $ involved in scouting/preparation etc so they have access to film of all their games. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Apples and oranges but coaches probably do sometimes. Example ... Lets say you are a big ten head coach that played an acc school in regular season. If Another big ten team is playing that acc school in a bowl game I could see the big ten coach reaching out to help their chances in a bowl game. 

Than again  every team has more $ involved in scouting/preparation etc so they have access to film of all their games. 

that is true. it is an apple to oranges comparison. i guess its common if you and GSB are on the same page

57 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

why?? because i would worry about my own team and nobody else lol. and i said it must be more common then i thought since u and mjd agreed

Why wouldn't you want a team you beat (assuming you won't see them again) to win as many games after you play them? 

Not sure why you don't understand that. 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

but is that normal??

Many coaches who are friends or just being good guys will help out other teams/players with small little tidbits like what Nunz did.  Of course it is done after the game. It it mandatory so to speak? No way. Just up to the individual. If it was a BNU team I would never say a word because you will probably see that team in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Why wouldn't you want a team you beat (assuming you won't see them again) to win as many games after you play them? 

Not sure why you don't understand that. 

I said it must be more common then I thought that's all. I just have a different perspective but either way is fine

Pick Central seems to be the team from Columbus

Wayne should be very good again. 

Ed's brings back some solid guys and has loaded underclassmen.

X should be on par with last year.

Iggy replaces alot in the trenches, but also bring back a good amount.

People may be sleeping on Colerain. Colerain brings back 2 QB's, 3 RB's, WR, TE, and 1 OL, and heard in interview that Colerain has two 300+lb monsters on the OL. Colerain hasn't had size on the lines in a couple years, and should be very dangerous with some big bodies up front. They replace alot in the defensive secondary, but they've also been able to reload the secondary every year for awhile now. They bring back 2 stud LB's/DE and have 2 players who played quite a bit of defense last year. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Coletrain06 said:

Pick Central seems to be the team from Columbus

Wayne should be very good again. 

Ed's brings back some solid guys and has loaded underclassmen.

X should be on par with last year.

Iggy replaces alot in the trenches, but also bring back a good amount.

People may be sleeping on Colerain. Colerain brings back 2 QB's, 3 RB's, WR, TE, and 1 OL, and heard in interview that Colerain has two 300+lb monsters on the OL. Colerain hasn't had size on the lines in a couple years, and should be very dangerous with some big bodies up front. They replace alot in the defensive secondary, but they've also been able to reload the secondary every year for awhile now. They bring back 2 stud LB's/DE and have 2 players who played quite a bit of defense last year. 

Kudos for not hopping on the Fairfield bandwagon lol.