Best weekend in NFL history.

HooverOutlaw

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Talking QB, man....

Why is Rodgers considered the GOAT.......these are Atticus guys, at least in some threads.

Simple efficiency.  The guy is the most efficient QB of his era. I won't say GOAT because the rules are different from a different era. I'm taking Rodgers over every QB of his era.  Same roster

Mahomes will probably surpass him

13 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Team game. 

Once again,  show me a player that's won a Super Bowl by himself

How many football fans even recognize the name of the center that paved the way for Starr in the ice bowl?  

WR’s who block downfield.  The OL who takes out two defenders by himself.  A FB with no neck abusing himself for a TD by a “superstar”  and so on.  It’s not fair, but it is what it is.  Players who many don’t know, are superstar teammates.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

How many football fans even recognize the name of the center that paved the way for Starr in the ice bowl?  

WR’s who block downfield.  The OL who takes out two defenders by himself.  A FB with no neck abusing himself for a TD by a “superstar”  and so on.  It’s not fair, but it is what it is.  Players who many don’t know, are superstar teammates.  

That's because they don't understand the game. They parrot what they hear and that's it. 

• Like 1

Just now, steeler01 said:

It's what most people do,  I don't.  I will never say one player won a Super Bowl.  Football is the ultimate team sport

I hear you on saying one person won it by themselves.  But as far as declaring a player GOAT, we all have metrics and winning a SB is a big one.  Sometimes we use a single game and who we would want to start.  

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I hear you on saying one person won it by themselves.  But as far as declaring a player GOAT, we all have metrics and winning a SB is a big one.  Sometimes we use a single game and who we would want to start.  

Some people use super bowls, I don't.  You need to have great players on your team to win them

49 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Simple efficiency.  The guy is the most efficient QB of his era. I won't say GOAT because the rules are different from a different era. I'm taking Rodgers over every QB of his era.  Same roster

Mahomes will probably surpass him

Mahomes has the qualities of a HOF QB IMO... 

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

As for the RB position, I think D. Sanders and H. Walker are the GOAT.  I understand neither of them are even worth mentioning unless they have teammates blocking for them.  But I pick them regardless.  

Same for every position in any team sport.  The fact that it is a team sport is a given.  

I like Faulk and TD